Why is Yea Forums handling their decline so poorly?

Why is Yea Forums handling their decline so poorly?

Attached: B5D075F0-4AC2-4A50-9034-BB14C3700FA8.png (1200x800, 1.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

government.ru/en/
twitter.com/russia
jlingz.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>slips to ukraine
kek never chainge vodkaniggers

I’m sorry, but did Russia already lose? Oh, that’s right. The special military operation™ isn’t even over yet. In fact, it’s only the second phase Does not controlling Kiev, Kharkiv, Odessa or Mykolaiv in the first phase count as a loss? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you say this when the special military operation™ is still on? Russia is still fighting right now and it has been conducting world class warfare for how many weeks now? It's going against a CIA-trained superpower and holding its ground while at such a disadvantage. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded assumptions like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when Russia wins and someone quotes you. Oh look at that, Ukraine just lost a village. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post like this and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Russia posts because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like Russia because it’s hard working to the point of general mobilization. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll people on the internet, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot your posts now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster??? Just for one? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

they are unironically winning tho

Two more weeks til Russia wins.
Trust the plan.
t. Z

I CAN'T CAAAAPTUREE

Putin said everything is going according to plan.
I guess the plan was written in crayon

>cuck thread gets taken down
>anti-russia thread pops up
I'm starting to see a pattern here

Attached: 1651242600642.jpg (611x517, 113.68K)

honestly sounds like western propaganda, all I see are some tanks and helicopters getting shot down but I don't see combat units being destroyed or captured. this is like iraqi terrorist propaganda tier so far

It's like watching NFL and watching a team do the offensive drive to get next to the endzone and then they can't score the touchdown and then they are rolled back to the other side of the field ad infinitum.

When it came time that the gas bill was due, what happened? They all paid up in rubles.

>They all paid up in rubles
no we didn't lmao

>ukie zoomer streamer cooks and eats a corpse
>he's such a retard he doesn't realize it was an ukrainian tank and thus he just ate a compatriot

Attached: 1651244468574.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

Attached: putin2.png (706x467, 330.79K)

Hardest yards are inside the 20

Germany did and that's the key to Europe. Little buttgoy Poland just turned around and bought it from Germany. lmao.

Whats your obsession with posting Twitter/reddit garbage? Fuck off

>Wermacht sent all their stockpiles
>polaks sent half their tank force
>burgers raid their the pentagon depots to send hundreds of stingers and javelins every day
>gopniks still advancing
nato are chokers

Attached: 1648324703339.jpg (850x478, 141.78K)

Attached: 1651243126166.png (501x710, 379.77K)

>Germany did
no they didn't

>Im starting to see a pattern here
Seeing pattern everywhere is a core sign of autism user. Get yourself checked sometime

We didnt you nigger. Which is why doomers claim its only a matter of time until Putin cancels the delivery. (Which wouldnt even matter anymore cause we can cope with it and >they cant)

If you want a pro-russian, /int/ is filled with them

>just 33 more billion, biden-sama
Jewish fraud

Attached: 1651237594848.png (550x434, 465.12K)

>Colombian obsessed with jews despite his country having 0 jews and is still a shithole

>they have to go /int cause they get laughed out of /pol and /k
Oh nonono

Is that a good or a bad thing?

Attached: 1649424033146.jpg (828x431, 206.34K)

It won't get passed until June, Donetsk will be a pile of rubble by then. The 33 billion will probably go up in smoke to end up on a bunch of swiss accounts.

>/pol/
really? Last time I visited /pol/ was a few months ago and it seriously looked liked /pds/ - Putin dick sucking

its mostly hilarious
the 2 more weeks meme got especially popular on /pol/ first

>meanwhile two more anti-war russian oligarchs """suicided""" today in spain
>one of them did this after killing his 13 y/o daughter and his wife
why are they like this

Attached: 1374161273944.jpg (475x375, 33.13K)

Attached: hmmm.png (3508x2481, 1.86M)

So, it happened AGAIN. We can blame NLAWs, we can blame fatigue, we can praise Ukie's effort but the truth is it's simply not enough. Tactics, determination you name it, it all stinks.
Don't get me wrong, I still have full faith in Putin and the lads, but MASSIVE reinforcements are desperately needed in May. Otherwise I'm not very optimistic about this invasion, or our chances in conquering Europe for that matter. Not let it going like this. What do you think, /rug/? #PutinAtTheWheel or #PUTINOUT?

Some helpful links to numb the pain
government.ru/en/
twitter.com/russia
jlingz.com

zelensky is literally jewish

>/k/
Oh yeah, reddit with guns, some of their obese larpers went through the trouble of going to ukraine and got blown up to shreds along with the redditors

Attached: 1651237651088.png (1366x768, 42.09K)

Attached: Screenshot.png (598x663, 434.18K)

as it should be, it's treason to not side with the state during war time

>he dosent know we cant even send the ammuntion the flaks need because its produced in "neutral" Switzerland
>our government literally proposed to send tanks without ammo
ngmi

>implying your government weren't the ones telling switzerland not to send ammo so they'd have a justification for not sending the IFVs

lmao sending 50 years useless junk
do they even have ammos ?

It's actually quite funny. Germany is literally paying Russia to kick the US out of Europe.

>everything i don't like is reddit
You really have to go back.

The people who actually run Germany [hint: it's not the people you see on television] obviously have no interest in the US succeeding in Ukraine. They are just going through performative motions for diplomatic reasons.

nah the direct analyst/consultant of Scholz is just a russian shill (Jens Plötner)

imagine being relegated in every sport at the same time. KWAB

lmao
imagine actually believing this

>Sopa de Humano

>Kyiv

Attached: soyjak.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

Kek

>that vatnik cope

Attached: 362.jpg (357x321, 18.51K)

>Russia will never invade
>Russia will never be able to take down the hohol airforce within the hour
>Russia will never take Kherson
>Russia will never take Melitopol
>Russia will never manage to stop Ukraine from turning the country in a no-fly zone
>Russia will never take the Zaporizhzhia NPP
>Russia will never stop the Kherson counter offense
>Russia will never force Germany to pay their gas in rubles
>Russia will never take Mariupol
>Russia will never manage to encircle the Ukranian army in the Dombass
[You are here]
>Russia will never take Kharkiv
>Russia will never take Dnipro
>Russia will never take Odessa
>Russia will never manage to annex Novorossiya
>Russia will never manage to blow NATO another their second shameful defeat within 365 days

Odessa is going to be a bloodbath, americans will force the hohols to throw countless waves of men at the russians before letting them take the last port even if it comes to fighting to the last man.

Well, (((Zelenskyy))) made it very clear they will fight for Ukraine until the last goy
The port is under a blockage anyways

>>Russia will never force Germany to pay their gas in rubles
>>Russia will never take Mariupol
>>Russia will never manage to encircle the Ukranian army in the Dombass
>[You are here]
literally non of those 3 happened
are you from the future, ivan?

The fact that NATO refuses to invade Russia even though it's entire military is bogged down in Ukraine and taking Moscow would be a 2 week long operation at most is proof that the bolsheviks who have controled Russia for 100 years now control NATO as well.

I mean, Azovstal has the entrances blocked, it's a matter of time until they die of hunger, you need to have scouser levels of delusion to think it hasn't effectively fallen
And yes, Germany is paying with rubles because at the end of they day they don't have balls. Kudos to you tho, your butthurt at Russia is big enough to deny paying on rubles

unconsciously in love with their oil clubs. soccer fans are some of the biggest hypocrites, the sport truly is the modern ludi plebeii. cry all day about oil money ruining the sport then dickride all the biggest oil producers for their failed conquests.

Attached: 1617913886291.jpg (1200x628, 106.61K)

Why are Germans such cucks

>Germans are cucks for working to get rid of their American occupiers who are negroid subnormals and develop a sane relationship with their most reliable energy supplier that also happens to be majority European in population

heh

all according to plan

Attached: H0171-L262525351.jpg (1000x1356, 232.63K)

imagine
just imagine, for a split second
take a moment and dare to think how would it be to live and be as retarded as the guy i'm quoting
WOW

It's going to get so much worse for you before it gets better, little butthurt belter.

You have no idea the African tsunami that's about to hit your country to make sure you stay in the US orbit.