/nba/- it’s to Easy for him edition

News-nba.com
Previous 2nd round match ups
Heat/Sixers
Celtics/Bucks
Suns/Mavericks
Grizzlies/Warriors
Thread Theme: youtu.be/fEoIh8N7PLs

Attached: D6BD124F-4B54-493F-9B02-E85D3F4A62B6.jpg (750x735, 529.59K)

Sunsies own ya!

SUNS IN 4

Attached: Suns-in-4.png (1200x800, 947.34K)

Thoughts? Soul or Souless

Attached: E661AD56-6ADC-4FFD-8BD4-5132D08B0A4E.jpg (750x928, 810.23K)

I dont rate the Bucks defense, i just don't

Attached: itsins.jpg (1280x720, 43.19K)

>embiid on the philly splash
heh

I NEED Bam Adebayo's cock in my ass

Bet you rate that ring though

Attached: 817A0C75-4A11-4067-A34B-22E68A58440D.jpg (3072x2048, 436.62K)

I’m hyped

>ads on jerseys
soulless

they're barely there
what you mean is
>non scoopneck
soulless

Looking forward to seeing warriors eliminated. Fuck California, was hoping for a playoffs free of fagistan.

Thinking about how Kevin Durant joined the team that knocked his old team out of the playoffs in 2016, and historical parallels to that.

If Michael Jordan had done the same three decades earlier, left the Bulls for the Celtics before the 1986-1987 season, what would this have done to the league?

I think one of the biggest matchups in this series will be Clarke vs Wiggins, really on both ends. Will Clarke be able to stay in front of him? Will Wiggins be able to keep Clarke off the glass?

I assume closing lineups will be Curry, Poole (or Payton), Klay, Wiggins, and Draymond vs Ja, Bane, Dillon, Clarke, Jaren. I think grizz will have the rebounding edge, as Jaren has a serious length advantage and Brandon has been fantastic on the glass. GS should have the 3 point shooting edge, but grizz should have an advantage in the paint with Ja and Clarke being better than anyone they have in the paint.

It'll be a very interesting one to watch, as it is two very contrasting styles. Jaren was a difference maker in the last regular season matchup against them, as he really turned tide in the 4th quarter. Ja's defense has to be good, because he'll be matched up with a Bona fide scorer. The Warriors still go into massive scoring droughts for some reason, so grizz have to take advantage when they do.

Official list of bitches remaining:
Luka, CP3, Ja, Steph, Drayboon, Embiid, Lowry, Harden
Official list of DAWGS:
Giannis, Jimmy, Tatum, JB, Jrue, Klay, Ayton

I love the Boston vista print but I think the Phoenix PayPal have a good shot

They wouldn’t have allowed it

ad Ja, Bane and Brooks to the DAWG list buddy

i cant be the only one that things the mavs can beat the suns in 6 or 7

not really a comparable situation since that was jordan's 3rd year, not his almost 10th, and as good as he was he was still getting his feet wet in the league whereas kd had a lot of failures in a long past

>people i hate
>people i like
u are a gay cunt

stfu

I could see luka having a real coming out party on the suns. shit would be lit

Nobody cares about your opinion Boston faggot

>no games today
Its the beginning of the end bros

Didn’t ask faggot, also I’m a Heat fan

Put on baseball and catch some sleep

HECKIN SOVL AND KINORINO! XDDDDDDDDDDDD

seeing the way the mavs killed gobert, they might just play 5 out again and kill ayton with the 3 ball. i wanna see what j kidds gameplan is. suns are no joke though they arent frauds like the jazz

Nah some total retard in the last thread thought they stand a chance despite their matchup record this year

>I’m the sissy faggot who comes here and talks about Bam’s dick all day

Wow that’s even worse than being a Boston racist, you’re a Miami cuckold lmao. Faggot

>despite their matchup record this year
this literally means nothing lol

they might try that but the suns actually play perimeter defense. it is useful for them that the second best scorer on the mavs is chris paul sized and you know that goofy nigga bridges is gonna be on luka like white on luka. to me the mavs only win if luka plays like the best player in the world, forces the suns good defense to overcommit to him, and then kleber hits the 3

for me it's my daily skin care routine using semen from black men and rooting for the Phoenix Suns

you all know it's true. I posted this a month ago

Attached: 2022nbabracket.png (1200x675, 901.22K)

the sixers mate?
they're losing to the heat

>Sixers
Kek

embiid's head busted open bro

i can see luka going god mode, brunson also will have to step it up
embiid is hurt. heat probably move on to the ecf

That Embiid skull fracture probably fucked up your prediction sadly

shitxers are done unless hamburger pizza strip club harden turns into rocket harden overnight.

Bucks in 6

Cucks in sex

At least the Eagles traded for AJ Brown and got the steal of the draft in Nakobe Dean.

Just put me out of my misery

Attached: cope.jpg (800x450, 58.18K)

how come people clown on the michael porter jr contract so much when bums like d'angelo russell get paid 30 mill?

nothing good ever happens here

Attached: s.jpg (703x585, 64.8K)

harden is going to lose and my rocket are winning out next season.

all of you are falling for the bait. Everyone will bet on heat and 76ers will win in 7, just in time for Embiid's return to beat the Bucks. cap it.

kek you wont even make the play in. again. hell you may wind up dead last. meanwhile le peepeepoopoo doorknob man wins his first chip this year with or without embiid and you will seethe

I'd never be able to post something like this because I would be too busy laughing.

you're on something stronger than copium

cope he isn't winning shit, jimmy finna bounce the shitxers in 6. my rocket are built for the future and the nets and sixers fucked it all up for peepeepoopoo door stopper harden.

Maybe now that Embiid is out the refs will actually call fouls for Harden and he’ll be able to put up 30 every night again. It was like six games after the Harden trade that you could tell that the refs were only going to give endless free throws to embiid and that Harden’s flopping was not going to work anymore. Should be able to merchant the refs again now. Sixers probably lose the series regardless though. Next year maybe they go deeper than the second round

Just accept that as long as Doc is coaching this team we will not win.

Attached: 1648917263373.png (600x745, 215.99K)

i prefer diethyl seether myself

Attached: 1650318876708.jpg (3024x2697, 2.32M)

How the hell is three guys a chorus. That’s not even a quartet

watching the sixers after acquiring harden convinced me that refs, regardless of team, actually have soft quotas on how many fouls they'll call, and most of them go to embiid over harden since he's the main guy and it makes his stats bigger. it's crazy because it's not like they're illegitimate fouls or anything, but you get them if you're the banner star
I don't think the nba is real anymore

Just another shining example of Phoenix intelligence.

Idk but their faces are the same ones I make (in that order) while imagining Bam Adebayo's huge fucking cock in my ass

the asian guy is throat singing so he's doing bass and countertenor at the same time

OMG THE HECKIN HU! XDDDDDDDDDDDD

what was gay about it? did they kiss afterwards?

of course, you silly little goose

>phoenix gay suns

Mavs-Suns and Bucks-Celtics are gonna be great series

bit redundant

the 2 larger men double-stuffed the little one's bung hole on live tv. my grandma thought it was hilarious

Man I KNEW that throat singing shit was gay

professor I worked with most as an undergrad was gay and did it for fun
t. also gay (the department was kind of a gay cabal)