I'm writing an essay on the portrayal of plus sized women in film and tv...

I'm writing an essay on the portrayal of plus sized women in film and tv. What are some shows or movies that feature overweight women as attractive rather than ridiculous.

I have pic related so far.

Attached: 1565353246070.jpg (478x641, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-F7JxvJlkE
youtu.be/7X_j6ZzFOUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why dont they call fat dudes "plus sized men"?

>feature overweight women as attractive rather than ridiculous.
>I have pic related so far.
>considering that attractive
lole

Attached: 7B1AD52D-9F1E-4785-B19C-953C2F99514F.png (500x457, 72K)

Your mom.

who knows? maybe focus on commercials instead.

Reminder that there is no way she can wipe properly.

did you not watch the movie? her being unattractive because she's fat is a major plot point

built for breeding

Umm the wife of kenny powers is hot for a plumper

God I hate fat people. If you're fat I fucking hate you.

Attached: Gloria_001.png (805x954, 276K)

I mean where her weight or figure isn't played to be a joke. She wouldn't be front and center unless the producers and director thought people would want to see that.

that's why bidets exist

She can, she has the sad case of fat girl with no ass

Tracey Turnblad in Hairspray

Attached: tracy-and-link-4ever-hairspray-18398852-308-462.jpg (308x462, 24K)

There's one leading the Arachnids in Starship Troopers. Great portrayal of a plus-sized woman in a position of power.

Being fat is worse than being mentally retarded. At least you can blame the latter on vaccinations or whatever you want, but being fat is entirely because you're a worthless sack of shit with no self-control.

the only thing attractive in that photo is the underwear which distracts from her disgusting body

Nice. There's also a fat marine gal in The Expanse

Because no one wants to fuck em.

A fat broad without giant tits is like a large screen 4k black and white tv.

Stifflers mom was a heifer let’s be honest

Since you obviously haven't seen Starship Troopers, I will clarify that that user is joking: the leader is more accurately termed a grotesque slug the size of a truck.

a lot of people are fat because they grew up with irresponsible and poor parents.

As hot as the underwear is I'd still rather fuck the woman. To each their own I guess.
Vid not related
youtube.com/watch?v=q-F7JxvJlkE

>go to youtube
>search for all good things network
Thank me later.

> overweight women
> attractive
pick one

You can still have a fat lady with positive traits (smart / witty / kind) But attractiveness is based solely on looks and fat is not attractive.

Attached: fixed.jpg (293x617, 49K)

And? You wouldn't make that argument for intelligence. You wouldn't say completing high school is impossible for someone with irresponsible and poor parents. And not eating enough to feed a small army is a lot easier than sitting through high school.

yet there are people who clearly are attracted to fat women

there aint nothing wrong with that shit

Attached: 1375738_10152634737590931_1741065286_n.jpg (255x320, 30K)

>You wouldn't say completing high school is impossible for someone with irresponsible and poor parents
and i didnt say poor people are all fat. that would have been logically consistent with what you said.

>plus sized
you mean obese?

faggot

Attached: pierce-brosnan-and-wife-t[1].jpg (820x492, 202K)

Serial killers literally avoid fat women
They're so gross even deranged perverts don't want em

60% of American women are overweight, so clearly, some guys are into fucking fat chicks.

obese excludes overweight. plus sized includes overweight and obese, so its a wider net.

Very well.
>a lot of people never finish high school because of irresponsible and poor parents
It doesn't change it. Notice, I don't even mention when they finish high school, because that doesn't matter. The simple fact is anyone who isn't a subhuman monkey should be able to pass a GED without doing any preparation at all. That is how dumbed down the school system is, and by the same token, not being a complete lardass is just as simple. You don't even have to eat healthy.

and it's not as much a function of how they eat as it is what foods they're introduced to.

>big round tits
>big round ass
Yes please.

>some guys are into fucking fat chicks
it's called settling

it's almost surely not as easy for someone who grows up only eating cheap processed foods. i'm not defending obesity and i think fat acceptance is destructive like casual drug use, but let's not act like most people have much agency outside of what they learn to do in childhood.

You're talking about the exception, not the rule.

Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but supermodel swimsuit calendars sell a lot more than plus size swimsuit calendars.

Attached: calendar.jpg (540x540, 59K)

are you going to provide a source on that pic OP? And it's kinda hard to find a lot of hot fat girls in tv/film compared to real life. So I guess I'm just gonna say Bryce Dallas Howard when she isn't doing a blockbuster film like Jurassic World, because she balloons up every time there's downtime and it's amazing

Attached: 1547407891883.jpg (306x799, 46K)

Cynthia Ettinger

>obese excludes overweight.
what? overweight means that you weigh more than you should and obese fall into this category.

The Inbetweeners Movie

Violet Beauregarde

Attached: blueberry.webm (960x540, 319K)

I can wipe her off with my tongue.

I can just imagine her going a week without showering or wiping, the smell would be overpowering.

Fuck I need to fap.

>into
the words you are looking for are 'settling for'

>I don't like fat gir

Attached: 1566142706904[1].webm (640x800, 874K)

only low-t betas go for twigs

do you have a name? I'm not just gonna start looking through scene after scene of the inbetweeners movie

FATTER

not everyone is into thin or average sized women

sauce pls

lydia rose bewley

reminder that guys not into curvy/chubby/fat women probably exclusively jerk off to traps

Attached: 10ec53335765f5327614a0cc46b6af77-imagejpeg.jpg (564x633, 38K)

lol no one wants to fuck you fat whores either. :)

>did you not watch the movie? her being unattractive because she's fat is a major plot point
Was the film portraying her as unattractive, or did the film portray her as attractive in a world where everyone is mean and considers her unattractive?

I do

Not probably. Voluptuous women scare them, remind them what they can never be.

Why didn't post one her recent pics where she lost weight instead going to effort of doing that

>sausage casing

checked and fertilepilled

awooga

MOMMY

you can just see in her facial expressions how fucking easy life is looking like that

>tfw have a short thick coworker
>she said my cookie recipe was delicious
>all I want to do is have her smother me to death with those titties

Attached: 1493530239991.jpg (362x600, 88K)

God i wanna spread her ass cheeks

I LIKE EM BIG I LIKE EM CHUNKY

She's definitely a top tier fat instagram thot

Attached: 1549092872927.jpg (498x1051, 62K)

>fat girls are hu

Attached: kFXm5L[1].gif (320x180, 1.36M)

Imagine those cheeks spread with her anus resting right between your nose and your mouth as she sits on your face FUCK

Plumperpass dot com

Damn she's almost too big. Almost because I would probably destroy her if I ever got the chance.

My wife is thicc and I love that feel.
I really like the smell of her asshole and the taste too. She's recently kinda worried about her weight, but I have managed to avoid the topic and keeping her on our usual diet.

That's it. THE COMMERCIAL

youtu.be/7X_j6ZzFOUg

curvy does not mean full blimp mode. what a disgusting bitch she has to use a bbq mop to even try and wipe her ass. jimmy dean fingers slathering grease over everything she touches.

Hey Pierce.

ONLY REASON WHY THESE REPULSIVE FATASSES LOOK MARGINALLY ''''ATRACTIVE''''' IS BECAUSE THEIR EARLY TWENTIES SKIN IS STILL FULL OF COLLAGEN THAT HOLDS THEM TOGETHER, AND THEY HAVE TWO TO THREE YEARS BEFORE THEY EXPLODE INTO DISGUSTING BOG OF CELLULITIS.!!!FACT!!!

>do not want

Attached: 7b77be557ee62b2ef0fa538a67b790a0[1].gif (320x180, 1.7M)

BASED

but I'm lovely :^(

Coping omegas.

Ask her out on a date, retard.

Attached: ragenaissance.jpg (622x670, 120K)

Yeah, she would smell nearly as bad as you.

Only incels glorify the idea of fucking a twig, men who've actually had sex know what's actually good (the thiccness)

are links to external sites still banned? Is the use of the "dot" and "slash" still necessary? Pretty sure I've seen some links without being disguised like that.
Also, thanks bro, there goes my nofap

I-I'm not fat, I'm cherubic.

>I'm writing an essay on the portrayal of plus sized women in film and tv
What a great use of time...

>teen
>already fatass
La luz extinquida in less than half a decade.

I wish you wouldn't have said that, now I want to lick her clean too

It's been like 2 years for me but I would absolutely go balls deep in that big-hearted bitch.

That's nasty
who's this chunksack

You fat loving devil!

>short thick
You mean midget fatso?

Same but that bitch at least has it well distributed. If you're fat, unwashed, shop exclusively at Walmart, wear sweatpants in public and aren't funny, I fucking loathe you.

When did this whole shift of fatties being the new hot thing happened? I've been seeing so many thicknesses getting huge followings on the Internet

Attached: IMG_1350.jpg (960x720, 85K)

Even better

please I can only get so erect

Attached: 1519602857284.gif (720x540, 448K)

>still going on about muh media representation when it's all deep in the irrelevance death spiral

Have kids roastie, you're not cut out for this.

I for one love going to the track and seeing the sweaty gorditas in very formfitting sweatpants

Attached: CC0BCD20-71B9-4512-8779-AB2C63A624A4.jpg (228x221, 8K)

I'm a hungry skeleton but tall; I prefer tiny girls because I want to bang chicks that weigh less than me.

Early 2000s with the rise of nig- i mean"""hip hop""" culture

Former soiboy here
Is this related to age or attitude? I mean, the older I get, the most I like thiccness, also since I've been more in contact with my own masculinity, thicc girls appear more and more attractive to me. Regular girls are lame to me, I only get horny around thicc babes. My ideal women (I'm talking about the body) is someone like Angelina Castro or pic related

Attached: thicc.png (790x763, 423K)

Do this

do it for us

Beta cumguzzlers are deluding themselves into thinking that those smelly hamplanets with bad hygiene and worst of female nature are somewhat attractive, because the alternative means that they are laughable losers with zero standards.

There are literally not enough hot single girls for all the men. So many fatties now that unless we dip into fatties some men are gonna go without. And that's a goddamn crime.

t. lowtest

Fucking titlet.

Big Brother 21, look up Jess

>liking swamp pussy

I like pusy.

BASED pusyposter

Attached: 1560366350759.jpg (640x480, 57K)

NERD

god i wish i was shrunken on that seat and he just had a big mexican feast and is about to unleash a maelstorm of miasmic hissing braps, vibrating and smothering my body.

Is that Nikki Blonsky, from Hairspray?!

Why do fat girls like tall skinny guys?

Olivia Jensen was great at that size and also great when she got pregnant and married which was the 1 2 punch for any woman to have an excuse to get fat (this isn't even a recent pic of her it's just still one of my favorites though)

Attached: 20161102001122-bd99004a.png (869x675, 642K)

Joke's on you. I jerk off to both.

Attached: c8a[1].png (450x352, 133K)

No idea but I can tell you anons it's not worth it. You don't want it. What I would give for this attention from HWP girls.

Attached: 1563510753343.jpg (250x250, 10K)

cake for me but not for thee

joke's on you, I married a thin girl, we had tow kids and THEN I feed her to get her thicc, remember kids:
Marry thin to get thicc
Marry thicc and you get a blimp

Praise the devil trips architect

Attached: v96.webm (360x640, 1.04M)

Based and testpilled.

LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH
HOW IS A MAN SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH THIS

Attached: 1563412654186.jpg (437x431, 18K)

>huge gut
>no huge tits
yikes

There is nothing more tragic on this earth than a fat woman with small tits.

This is basically the same fantasy trannies have, and then there's real life

Fat chicks are not seen sexually by 90% of men, and the remaining 10% are only if they got likewise giant boobs