Is it weird to go to kinoplex alone?

Is it weird to go to kinoplex alone?

Attached: kino2.jpg (1024x1557, 186K)

I mean, only if it's weird to you. I wouldn't care if I saw someone by themselves at the movies.

Why stop at the ankles?

>someone
>themselves

Plenty of people go alone. Nobody cares or pays attention to who you are or are not with.

I WOULDN'T CARE IF I SAW SOMEONE BY HIMSELF

Is this Alize Lim?

Its a bleu board

Nobody cares

I got tired of going with friends. They were always late and we always wound up with shitty seats, missing the beginning.

I prefer to watch movies alone. I hate my friends and disagree with most of their opinions on movies

It's illegal

why would it be weird to go to a theatre alone? it sounds dope with the right movie. You get to relax in the chairs with a snack all to yourself and really mull over the film. Obviously with Marvel shite you'd want to be in a hooting crowd because that's half the fun, but for serious movies the idea of going alone is super comfy.
don't be an insecure faggot. like those people who can't go to a restaurant alone because they think other people give two shits about some stranger. (hint: they don't care)

A person who can confidently enjoy his/her own company is cool.

Of course, it's pretty much pointless. What do you hope to get out of it without friends?

Cuz it would mean you have no friendos

Themselves is gender neutral user it's perfectly alright to say

yeah if you’re a leftist cuck.

Most people don't. You stick out and they think you are a loser.

>hooting crowd
do americans really do this at the movie theatre?

i don't think i've ever seen someone alone in a cinema, then again who the fuck cares about other people and pays attention to something like that

someone is a singular pronoun which doesn't work later as themselves, a plural pronoun.

lol imagine having to ask this question

The amount of times this has been asked.... no it isnt.

Why would it be? I don't need someone to be with me while I tie my shoes, why would I need someone with me while I sit and silently watch a movie? If you can't be alone for 2 hours you have serious mental health issues and should see a therapist or psychiatrist or both. If you think people give two shits about someone watching a movie along AND it bothers you if someone does think it's weird, you need to see a therapist. Fuck. I watch movies by myself sometimes. I'll take a half day at work and go alone because I have a wife and two young boys at home and watching Finding Dory for the 80th time doesn't sound fun.

Only during the day

It's only weird if you think it's weird

This was taken in a Pathe Gaument cinema. Great chairs.

>Not going in the mornings and pretending you are skipping out on work

Attached: 1555678692688.jpg (540x720, 33K)

I fucking hate going to film theatres
>the screen is too large
>the audio is too loud and way too much bass
>have to watch a bunch of commercials

If I go see something it has to be at a smaller venue without Up-to-Eleven speakers

I went to see Spirited Away alone when it was in cinemas. The whole theatre was empty besides me and one fat neckbeard who had a fucking clipboard with him, pretending he was reviewing the movie or something.

Or it means you're waiting for a flight and have a few hours to kill, or you don't want to tell your family you were fired from your job and need a way to fill up the day, or everyone you know has bad taste and doesn't want to see something with you even though it's good.
They're all valid reasons and they've all applied to me at some point, and I'm a super cool and popular person.

Literally nobody cares or thinks about what other people are doing.

a man going to a chick flick or a children's movie alone would be a bit odd but other than that not really