Lmao Spidey-fags on suicide watch. This fat soi-guzzler 100% thinks he's some glourious crusade leader lol...

lmao Spidey-fags on suicide watch. This fat soi-guzzler 100% thinks he's some glourious crusade leader lol. why are they like this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 11.39.44 AM.png (659x378, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5lFFvOAdsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How embarrassing

Considering Spiderman was supposed to be the first attraction built for Marvel Land, I wonder if they'll retool it to work for another hero and is so who they'll choose to replace Spidey.

trips of truth ^^^

I think they'll sort all their shit out and Spider-man will stay. Both companies have so much riding on it, they'd be absolute fucking retards not to come to a compromise. These faggots on reddit are blowing it way out of proportion

The cinematic universe is a terrible concept, all films should be self-contained

>literally capeshit
>This is a fandom based on impossible dreams, so let's go out there and rage against the dying of the light to make them true!
it's gotten so much worse than i ever thought could be possible

Attached: 1555847173110.jpg (1200x900, 220K)

checked and based and accurate

Attached: 1561848758339.png (1012x1073, 525K)

it reads like a guy whose only role model was the guy from Gurren Lagann

>r*ddit
come on that's easy game

Attached: 1523436198386.jpg (600x703, 24K)

Theme park rights are separate from film rights.

I unironically want a genocide to start cleaning up the planet of this useless """"""" people""""""".

NOOO SONY CANT JUST TAKE SPIDERMAN HOW IS THIS HAPPENING SONY IS THE WORST
edit: Thanks for the gold! I’m holding back tears in these dark times.

Attached: 955E337E-9396-4B73-82DD-D249084FD07D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.42M)

you're right, but there's no way the mouse would want to promote another company's movies that heavily if they're not involved

Can you tell me why I should care about what someone from reddit thinks?

>Seething over capeshit
is there a more pathetic sight?

because we're hitting levels of cringe that shouldn't even be possible. it's like watching an animal in a zoo

He's right. He should be a politician, I'd vote for him

Attached: Disgust.jpg (200x200, 30K)

Human beings are at this point the rats of the behavioral sink experiment.

They live in a protected bubble in so much comfort that they forgot how to behave like humans.

its just some teenage sperg

All capeshitters must fucking hang

It's all so tiresome

Disney owns merchandise rights and television show rights. I dont think Sony has say over that if they did make a marvel world

Uhhh Tom Holland sucks as Spiderman and his movies are dog shit. Ever seen Tom's self directed short film "Tweet"? He is the most amateur motherfucker ever. Btw fuck the mcu and fuck jannies.

They really are pathetic. They're taking this like a personal tragedy

Attached: smsalt.png (683x599, 70K)

Anyone else upset this nigger fuck quoting a poem from a man begging God and nature not to let his dying father go?

Fucking kek

Attached: smsalt2.png (641x98, 9K)

No way that was written by a real person... right?

>I don't care if its Sony's fault, let's sabotage them until they cede to the absurd Disney demands
shill, retard, or both?

Attached: smsalt3.png (620x122, 10K)

Attached: smsalt4.png (509x373, 22K)

Attached: smsalt5.png (648x420, 37K)

Fuck the MCU is based but Fuck jannies is more based

Attached: smsalt6.png (399x96, 6K)

Attached: smsalt7.png (625x292, 24K)

It's honestly bizarre to me how fucking cult like these capeshitting faggots are.

>NO STOP I CANT STOP RECIEVING THIS PRODUCT PLEASE MAKE MORE SO I CAN SPEND MORE MONEY MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT NOOOO
are rebbit niggers really like this?

Attached: C825BD94-E659-431B-8D7A-71027A007570.jpg (644x800, 94K)

Wow, imagne getting this excited/invested in a cartoon that was made for children.

People like that could've become lawyers/investment bankers/doctors if they didn't waste 90% of their life on childrens entertainment

>These faggots on reddit
>Implying we don't have faggots just like those here.

Doesn't Disney need Spiderman a lot more than they're letting on? Who's going to carry the MCU now? The Wasp? Black Panther? Captain Marvel? Valkyrie?Thor could work maybe but he's still only one guy and he's getting cucked out of his own franchise to make way for female Thor.

Do these faggots not realize that Tom Holland was chosen by Sony and that Disney wanted someone else. All the annoying shit from FFH was all Disney shit like Spiderman becoming Stark and them inserting Fury needlessly into everything.

Was it autism?
Imagine the all caps said in that dumb whisper-shout they all do

They both need each other, it's just retarded brinkmanship. On or the other is gonna blink first, and then they'll kiss and make up and it'll be like nothing happened.

Time to get mad!

Attached: 1565255743466.png (1080x1020, 475K)

unironically YIKES
what a fag

check’d

Bob Iger should just Feige buy Spiderman back honestly. At this point Feige is such a god damn goldmine for them that he should be allowed to do literally whatever he wants.

I'M DONATING THE ALLOWANCE MY WIFE'S BOYFRIEND GAVE ME FOR THE MONTH? WHO'S GONNA MATCH ME?

Sony was asking for more money than Star Wars BEFORE Spidey was resurrected in the MCU. How much do you think they'd ask for now?

Don't shame Gurren Lagann by comparing it to capeshit. It's campy and over the top, but nowhere near as bad as capeshit.

Attached: 1331871455215.jpg (361x379, 16K)

nice reading comprehension there

How? Sony won't sell their moneyprinter, not unless they're in the shits and need money to stay afloat.

The fucking Andrew Garfield movies both made over 700 million and there's a disturbingly large amount of people who claim those movies are their favorite Spiderman movies.

Iger should pull some Jew loophole and figure out a way to leverage Sony into selling. Fuck, buy Sony Pictures if they have to.

It’s the best thing about the MCU

Gurren Lagann at least was trying to motivate beta cucks into getting laid and btfo of their opponents. This spider man pearl clutching is just a bunch of grown ass adults crying that one mega corporation says another mega corporation can't release their shitty product.

I hope Sony sticks to its guns and sinks the whole Spider Man corner of the MCU. Capeshit needs to end now and this only accelerates its decline.

My point is that having Kamina as your role model would result in a more healthy adulthood than getting your life lessons from capeshit.

I hate capeshit, but this pathetic display is putting me firmly on Sony's side.

honestly not too torn up about mcu spidey leaving, tom holland was great and i really liked him but the solo movies were some of the most overrated mcu movies
honestly i know it will never happen but if spider man 4 becomes more of a possibility because of this then yes please

Unironically brainwashed by Disney

Come on, this has to be satire.

Doesn't it?

Attached: 1549441213048.png (1000x615, 696K)

Disney is on a fast track to owning everything already anyway.
Sony is garbage whether owned by Disney or not.

Just let me sleep.

Attached: lonesome george.jpg (1000x667, 92K)

>this is what passes as a cause now
just let the barbarians come and level everything already

I don't like Sony in some many levels

Attached: sony.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

too bad we're currently experiencing dysgenics on overdrive. oh well, the entire west will collapse when the money runs out and there's too many brainlets to keep the systems going. hopefully something glorious will rise from the ashes.

How many of these were calling TLJ complainers manbabies?

100%

can I get a rundown, why is Spidey out of MCU?

disney tried to outjew sony and pissed them off

There was a kid in a class at mine who wore a CAPTAIN AMERICA SHIELD backpack with a hoodie covered in Spider-Man comic panels. In university btw. So when I say kid he was an adult. Technically. I’m pretty sure that faggot was in another class of mine and he always talked about movies, but only capeshit, Star Wars, and the occasional reddit indie darling.

He has to be one of the seething redditors crying about this. I imagine Disney will win in this but man it’d be so funny if Sony won instead.

Kamina's advice is literally:
>just b urself
>b confident bro
This dude is just an mcu fag

have these people ever seen a movie that's not in the MCU?

Geek culture was a mistake.

Attached: 1527836544890.png (957x702, 84K)

Guess what black cat looks like in comics today.

>i don't care who's at fault
>but lets fuck up Sony until Disney buys them out just like they did with Fox
>but i'm impartial

Geek culture and its rabid corporatism are fucking vile.

>Caring about Black Shit
>When we got glorious Sable instead

NOOOOO NOT MY PRODUCTS WAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1542133590423.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=t5lFFvOAdsA

reddit is gutter trash what's new?

Super robot anime is over the top on purpose, Gurren Lagann even more so since it's self-aware.