Wait he's a virgin at 21?

>wait he's a virgin at 21?

Attached: 1564840711865.jpg (492x388, 39K)

>Master Sagat, that weird guy you were talking about has never even been naked with a girl!

Attached: Sagat.gif (480x783, 337K)

No Elrond, I lost my virginity as a teenager like a normal person.

I am 25 years old and I never even kissed a girl

22 next month actually.

You would have to be actively trying not to kiss a girl for this to be true.

I didn’t "try" anything, which probably is the reason.
I just went with life expecting it will happen just like it happened to others. But it never happened.

>wait he's a virgin at 210

>Frodo lol who said you could sit in my cart?

Attached: Ganny Grey.jpg (500x353, 23K)

Meet Glorfindel, the 4000 year old virgin.

>hurr durr everyone is a social as me.

>only 4 more years to go
shit I haven’t decided what school of wizardry I‘m gonna specialize in

Go while hog and master Necromancy

>I am 25 years old and I never even kissed a girl

Please don't purchase any AR-15s.

That’s retarded.
It’s not even about being social. Just be normal. What the fuck.

>wait, he's a virgin at 2100?
that would have been funnier

to any virgins: how scary and outlandish does the idea of a woman seeing you completely naked seem?

the house depression

they will train you in the art past regrets where you will torture yourself and drink positions to fuel your maladaptive daydreaming

you have most likely done some advanced pre-learning already

I turn 21 in a bit and feel personally targeted

I have no problem with it. Hell, i'm alright at speaking with women, i'm not afraid of them. I just never make a move because i always assume they'll think i'm a creep for even asking them out or something and they themselves never do the first move.

Why do you think *this* is the issue with virgins? You must be some new level of retarded

Attached: frodo.jpg (600x599, 45K)

Girls didn't talk to me or flirt what was I supposed to do about that?

My self esteem is so low that I can't actually see myself in a relationship with a woman anymore. Hell, most days I don't even feel like a person anymore. I can't even perceive a reality where a woman of any kind could want someone like me. I can't see myself as a sexual being anymore. I don't resent them for it or anything, I was dealt a bad hand. I have no one to blame bit myself for being such an autistic faggot.

Not as scary and outlandish as it would be for her

I fucking hate that smug faggot elf on the left fuck him he infuriates me so much fuck you what are smiling at you fucking cunt I want to kick your fucking teeth in you asshole

>it's not about being social
>just sit at home and eventually a woman will break in and kiss you, dude

I'm a virgin, though I've been with prostitutes and getting naked with them wasn't scary. It was actually pretty cool, can't wait to do it for real :')

If you're still a virgin by 21 then you're a virgin the rest of your life even if you end up having sex. People who've been in the shit know what I'm talking about.