So basically...

So basically, the Spider-Man Drama is just strong arming politics by Sony to force Disney to extend their original deal instead of accepting Disney’s greedy demands?

Attached: 32FC4A35-EFC2-4080-BAC4-E0C73A6DC783.jpg (640x480, 47K)

It’s just them both being corny

This imposter is not me.

This imposter is not me, I would never have such a weak retort.

Evangelion is trash in its current state, but it would have been amazing if Asuka or Rei was the protagonist instead of Shinji

>corny retort
>repetitive syntax
Yep this is an imposter and not me at all.

Evangelion is corny m8

They should've just done a SoL series based on that vision in the last episode(s) instead of the rebuilds

Attached: ReiRunning.png (500x375, 264K)

This imposter is me

Agreed, Anime is shit unless the protagonist is a cute girl. It makes it more interesting since all of the male characters are bland non-characters that exist for fat otaku to self insert.

Stop it, I have a film degree I don't deserve to be impersonated like this.

But you haven’t read Freud you imposter

I have read Freud who was rather corny, which you should know if you had read his book "Modern Man in Search of a Soul by Carl Jung." His ideas remind me of Schopenhauer, another famous imposter like you

Jung gets 2d4u. its kino reading

This is a weak retort, possibly corny too.

this wont be a thing

Only imposters think Schopenhauer is an imposter, what a corny retort

All of these were me, an imposter

Imposters.

What are you getting so butthurt about? weak retort

I most definitely slurp semen from a garden hose, but I am not this imposter

You fucking pìece of shit waste of oxygen.¡, stop replying to me my fucking god.

This is not me. This is an imposter. I have never been gay nor has semen ever passed my lips.

NOOOOO THEY'RE TAKING PRODUCT DONT TAKE PRODUCT FROM ME ITS ALL I HAAAAAAVE

Attached: 1542647488475.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

Both imposters. Semen passes my lips daily but I am not gay nor corny

THINGS THAT ARE CORNY
1. Evangelion
2. The Hedgehog's Dilemma
3. The Works of Carl Freud
4. Imposters

THINGS THAT ARE CORNY
1. That weak retort

Please refrain from impersonating me any further. This is the last straw. I'm expecting to hear a call from a film distributor soon, I can't have them confusing me with another imposter

Again, you can stop replying at anytime, imposter

This is my last reply, I'm off to make made an indie film. Do not reply to this post, I will not answer it.

Obviously you will change your mind, imposter

Maybe I will weeb

This imposter is me, I would indeed make such a weak retort right before I chew cum

Calling all anons. Calling all anons. The man you are looking for is me, the imposter and not >119846506 who is not me at all and is in fact an imposter

Such levels of imposterdom are convoluted and, dare I say, corny

Retort: 0/10

Don't ever respond to my post with such a weak retort ever again, you imposter

Sure, whatever helps you sleep m8

Why is Shinji wearing a wig?

Wasted dubs on a weak retort, corny!

He's an imposter

While Shinji may be corny (for it is Eva, how could he not be?) I believe that he is not an imposter, and that you are in fact the real imposter