Why is Rian Johnson so based bros ?

>Kiss my ass bro nothing personal :)))

Attached: OHONONONONHAHAHAHHA.jpg (603x813, 60K)

Sounds kinda gay but whatever

>REEEEEEE MY FILM IS GOOD!

based and kisspilled

what am i missing here?

Kiss me, user.

Kys Rian, you peaked with Looper

Looper was fucking garbage.
>time travel story about future assassinations
>lmao everyone has magic powers

Just a little smooch, it doesn't have to be on the lips.

I see the Reylo Chads dabbing on the incel haters again

Why did he kill Star Wars bros?

>now everyone is in on the joke

>
>Looper was fucking garbage.

It really was. It was the absolute least interesting story to tell in that world, and it was told so poorly.

Also the action and camerawork. It was all so fucking bad it's unreal.

>Std
>Tsd
Sometimes I'd like this board to have flags, just so I know what one appears to have the worst shitposters.

JJ and Lawrence kasdin did. It was DOA by the time Rian got a hold of it

The only people who liked TLJ are on twitter.

>Also the action and camerawork. It was all so fucking bad it's unreal.
I totally disagree with that and I hate Rian Johnson after TLJ. I was actually very disappointed when I learned he made Looper.

He's a better director than he is a writer. TLJ looked good but didn't make any sense

Weird flex but ok

cope

>I am going to make a time travel movie
>but I am not going to explain what the rules of time travel are
>in fact, fuck you. All the questions that my audience are going to be asking are worthy of direct mockery.

Attached: 4593569.jpg (710x400, 171K)

Nothing against reylo but are reylo shippers always like this retarded? Are they trying to be more obnoxious than kylux faggots?

Attached: 907C94AD-D407-4614-8C21-3AA24D259C5F.jpg (750x1276, 204K)

What is based here?

Wow I bet those people buy toys, books, comics and games en masse, right? Way to go KK.

Where does Rian get his arrogance from? His done nothing to deserve it.

Attached: 1553081866509.jpg (609x848, 141K)

was twilight this bad?

seething

does any other director do this?
i mean, constantly search twitter YEARS after their movie is released to make snarky quips at fans/critics for absolutely no reason?

This is why we got the Luke brushing his shoulder off and the terrible "amazing.." line, right? this was a direct transcription of twatter smug faggotry in the SW universe.

>MAH DEEEEEEK
Is this supposed to be "MUH DICK"

Why did this retarded bitch say
"Re-Watch from the beginning" as if anyone would watch a movie again but in the middle and last act.

This is annoying because even in 4-5-6 the Emperor had a clear motivation. He was the fucking Emperor looking to rule the Galaxy. In 6 his motivation was expanded to looking to crush the Jedi utterly by twisting Luke to his side. Snoke is...the leader of a little Empire? He gets no characterisation, and is more memorable as a giant holographic head in 7 than he is as a person on-screen in 8. Imagine saying that about the Emperor in 5 over 6.

Why does a Hollywood director feel the need to embarass himself on social media like this? Does he think it makes him look down to earth or in with youth or something? It doesn't. It's the opposite. Imagine if Kubrick, Spielberg or Scorsese had been acting like children on social media all their careers? He just looses all respectability.

based, this kills the starwarsmuhcell

Nooow we know why the movie seemed like it was written by a 14 year old

Only him
It’s kind of sad

Mahdeeeeeeeek!!
Haha I sure told you

How can one sentence sum up assbergers so entirely?

>Nothing against reylo but are reylo shippers always like this retarded? Are they trying to be more obnoxious than kylux faggots?

What fucking language is this?

That bad huh?

He's definately the worst, but it's pretty common of filmmakers of social media generation to take to twitter to defend their movies, not realizing that it just makes them look whiny. Max Landis comes to mind and that Kong director who sperged out about Cinemasins.

>king kong
kek, i forgot all about that until you mentioned it
like you said - in situations like this, it's better to just remove yourself from the convo and let things take their course.

How can you possibly accept that as the explanation for Palpatine but not Snoke? They're basically the exact fucking same character you lunatic.

That's what happens when you let the average rlm fan direct a film.

Armond White BTFOing him at some awards show was the best

Emperor Palpatine felt like an Emperor. The original films were the first introduction to the universe, where there is an evil emperor and his empire trying to rule the galaxy. We then skip forward 30 or-so years in the timeline and suddenly there's a new Emperor and a new Empire. Where did they come from? Is Snoke one of the Emperors apprentices? When you're the first story in the setting, you can make up any background you want. When you're a sequel, you need to fit into that existing setting. Snoke is introduced in 7 as Emperor-expy, which is fine if unoriginal. But where was he 30 years ago? He definitely looks old enough to have been around then.

>Disney shill s.oy boy calling someone else a lunatic
Snoke happens AFTER ROTJ, where we've seen everything ending. You just cannot introduce some new bad guy from nothing afterwards without any back story. That's just obvious you rat hypocrit.

That Kong guy is more passable since he clearly got platinum-mad at a single instance, RJ is something else when he continually spends his time wallowing in the mud defending his movie on twitter.

>incest isbad!but trans and gays are ok!

what did the kong director say? I only remember Jackson's, dunno bout the other one

They do, actually. Reylos also went to see TLJ over 13 times. I saw them bragging about it. Cope more Finncel.

They know how to vote with their wallets because they actually have jobs and families. I know they even boycotted some book because the author was talking shit about Kylo and his fans. You only wish you were that much of an actual fan.

I love how absolutely assmad Rian makes SW babies

Ask yourself that, cuck.

>he doesn't ironically shitpost about his husbando on twitter

lmao at ur life

REYLO CHADS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Attached: tumblr_ppvp8tkF9c1tvr65to1_1280.jpg (1280x1024, 123K)

Bluntfu

>How can one sentence sum up assbergers so entirely?
>assbergerssssss

Attached: 1564538622975.png (261x215, 19K)

Imagine going down in history as the guy who killed Star Wars.

Attached: 8e8567eb16ec2fe18afc1cacf1fe14ff.png (2000x2000, 2.12M)

He only contributed to the complete annihilation of billions of people and countless species of animals on 6 different planets.

>Reeean

INCELS GONNA HAVE A BAD TIMEE

Attached: tumblr_ppv21lFaue1r1c2gxo1_1280.jpg (1000x636, 79K)

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Attached: 1547130783701.png (291x465, 253K)

Attached: 1555318523822.jpg (1600x1079, 175K)

Can't wait for the shitstorm when it barely makes half of projected box office.

As a legend and true king

They are so lame. They still don't except that in TROS Finn and Rey will be a couple. Can't wait to drink their tears

This.

I literally couldn't stomach watching it after the yo momma joke after the opening text crawl. Literally every Star Wars movie begins with something trying to be serious but this began with a yo momma joke. Even Basedlo had a better opening and I fell asleep during that movie because I didn't fuckin care about Han's backstory.

Yeah those shareholder babies sure got SUBVERTED after Solo and Galaxy's Edge

>They do, actually.
Well surely not enough though, literal nuwars sodomite. Just look at those disney fiscal reports.

Now imagine that exchange was Alfred Hitchcock and about the mother in psycho or about the whole movie rear window.

The director of Kong Skull Island threw a massive shitfit on twitter about CinemaSin's video about the movie, complete with references to Trump and RLM. CinemaSins is garbage but his reaction was fucking hilarious.

I wonder what their current projections are. $1b?

COPE more nerds

Attached: 1514165539269.jpg (1449x1177, 261K)

What this round headed buffoon is up to now??

Shitposting on Twitter eternally because nobody with any sense will ever give him work again.

>rewatching tlj with horniness in mind
what the fuck does that mean