He is going to name the Jew, isn't he

He's about to cross the rubicon

Attached: kyrie.jpg (1200x1200, 126.14K)

The conflicted white man

kek

Attached: kyrienamesthem.png (551x352, 33.1K)

No, he is not. It's really cringe when blacks try to pretend they aren't riding shotgun with jews in America whenever they become dissatisfied with their split of the loot.

>Their
who "THEIR"? WHO is he mentioning? QUI?

Attached: QUI.gif (220x241, 1.35M)

no one will believe this schizo

>(((their)))

he'll never do it

Attached: 99a2c7e4-meyers-leonard-cod.jpg (1280x720, 115.68K)

F

Is Skip Bayless a Jew? He might be one.

isn't he NOI? they're pretty open about their anti-semitism

BASED

Kyrie is fake redpilled. His other tweets are making it abundantly clear that "them" is the heckin rich white colonizers. Blacks are too blind to distinguish between whites and jews

Nah they actually aren’t that dumb they are just evil. They absolutely know Jews own them. Most rappers quite literally huge jewish record label executives head

Whites are willing accomplices of the Jews. Blacks are right to not distinguish.

The problem is neoliberal capitalism.

Wtf i love Kyrie now

And yet when jews want to strengthen their grip on the occupation of a White country, they reach for the darkies. Funny how that works.

This heeb was actually literally shaking kek. First time I've ever seen it in real life.

probably more 5%ers than NOI
they're probably both picking his pockets anyway...

70 years of diversity propaganda and the jewish system doesn't start showing any real cracks until White nationalism goes mainstream. Really makes you think.

Blacks have very little power. Whites actually could change things, but dont. The last white that wasnt a sell out must be somone like Henry Ford.

henry ford was a massive sellout

I can't believe all those Jewish presidents did that to America

Where have I seen this phenotype before I wonder....hmm..

Attached: qui.jpg (1200x1512, 241.03K)

Look at all these billionaires. i know quite some of them are jewish, but alot arent. What are they doing? They love nothing more than selling out the working class (black and white). They might as well hate whites as much as jews.

Attached: Billionairespercountry.png (697x501, 33.33K)

Trotsky was based though. He was a communist who believed in democratising wealth and power!

look karl, nobody cares. either take some finance and accounting classes or stop valuing money so much and be happy with what you have.

Attached: 1614047173981.png (471x406, 430.93K)

Why would they care? The working class are nothing more than consumers.
(((They))) control the media, so they control the narrative. It's why they pumped out all thus racism shit after 2012.

Dont disagree, mate

>I'm gonna say it

Attached: USATSI_10086268.jpg (1200x898, 133.8K)

Itt: midwits and useful idiots

>J

Attached: nets’-kyrie-irving-gets-advice-on-ny-media-from-lakers’-jared-dudley-tgtrends_com_ng.jpg (1200x711, 95.57K)

>the guy who attended one semester of higher education, believes the earth is flat, thinks he can win without lebron and disregards objective science...

checks out.

yeah but he's like kosher or orthodox or whatever

My good friends Dunning and Kruger are enjoying this thread

Nah, he's just a cocaine addict

>>the guy who attended one semester of higher education, believes the earth is flat, thinks he can win without lebron and disregards objective science...
>checks out.

Attached: 1605571865849.png (377x486, 362.12K)

You think. I just find him kind of self absorbed.

skip's wife is a turbo jew.

See, I have nose for something like that

me and kyrie would get along nicely

Are there jews in OKC?

>"objective" science
>pluto isn't a planet
>tomato is a fruit
yeah i'm done trusting your science

>are there jews in this major plains city
yes

>less than 0.1% of the population
no they all left after '95

Too confusing?

And somehow the only famous media personalities are Jews? What a coincidence

i didnt know okc had a media personality

Most of the hot female reporters you see are from the south. Don't get jewed

Shithole like Oklahoma should be grateful to have a few Jews to brighten it up. Fucking wasteland

okies =/= the south
this, as the kids say

>i refer to all my research about who they are
wtf who'da known me and a black basketball millionaire would have the same hobby

ALHAMDULILAH UNCLE DREW

If you go by the eye test, the earth is clearly flat.

you can never see your face in three dimensions, is your face flat?

If you're a chink it is

He says this every time somebody criticizes his performance. He's just being a bitch like durant.

Pretty much this. The jews made him rich and he's just playing both sides like they do. Remember who brought the black people to America in the first place.

mfw pawns keep not joining their national left party and trade unions and voting for left platforms

only a pawn votes

Do you only have one working eye?

when was the last time you saw your face in three dimensions? photos and mirrors are not in 3D

Looking at yourself in the mirror and turning your head gives you a 3D view of your face.

Real life Clayton Bigsby.
If Kyrie wasn't a fake Muslim he could run for president in 2028 and win the Republican nomination over boring ass DeSantis.