Arsenal have put up “The Saka Wall” in the Emirates Stadium...

Arsenal have put up “The Saka Wall” in the Emirates Stadium. It is a montage of the 1700 letters sent to Saka after Euro 2020

Attached: 558D7EAC-1501-43F2-8CC3-CD2D823E8537.jpg (1024x755, 118.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/r1medi/status/1519802327582003200
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 52E6FE83-526A-43B6-8AB8-F9EDCCD9D766.jpg (1853x926, 301.22K)

It's known as the Buck Broken Board

Attached: D8FCCAD2-F737-4D90-85CE-031BCC1E58CB.jpg (640x721, 160.49K)

I really like Saka but don't think that babying him like this is healthy, I mean look at Rashford. He's a man, let him win an international trophy and then give him his flowers.

>The letters
nothing wrong with them, from schoolchildren writing to someone they idolise
>Saka
Did nothing wrong. He was thrown in at the deep end when he shouldn't have been anywhere near the shootout
>The wall
Embarrassing

They didnt post my thank you letter fucking racist bongs

Attached: 1626390555761.jpg (750x638, 37.56K)

Wypipo paternalism is even worse and insidious than racists slurs

Rare video of Saka seeing the wall for the first time.

Attached: nBr6p[1].gif (294x216, 817.51K)

It's just religious worship, the same as in America.

Brave English Lion. Hopefully Alexander "El Sueco" Isaak never experiences something like this

>Damn, I wish I could read

For some reason I assumed it would be all the letters of abuse calling him a monkey to make a statement against racism or something.

Saka has actually bounced back from the Euro defeat, unlike Rashford and Sancho.

Tbf it probably helps that he's actually playing for a club that is a least trying to do something and isn't filled with complete shitters like Man U

Man Utd have a better team on paper than Arsenal. Arsenal have better defenders, but both their first-choice full backs have been hit with big injuries this season.

That's fucking pathetic.

The difference is that Arteta has spent his entire time at Arsenal ruthlessly purging players who don't fall in line with his standards. He's been a bit of a tyrant at times but it's resulted in the creation of a young team all pulling in the same direction. United on the other hand is a circus run by circus animals. It doesn't matter how good the players are individually, the club culture is rotten to the core.

>most generic internet insult
>bodied that mf
why are plebbitors like that, and can we make twitter and reddit screenshots a bannable offense already?

>The difference is that Arteta has spent his entire time at Arsenal ruthlessly purging players who don't fall in line with his standards
Xhaka is still there after throwing the Captain's armband on the ground and calling Arsenal fans wankers.

>The difference is that Arteta has spent his entire time at Arsenal ruthlessly purging players who don't fall in line with his standards.
Xhaka somehow survived.

I don't think Arsenal have better defenders. The midfield at Arsenal is better. It is just that the players play together at Arsenal and for themselves at Man Utd. That is thanks to Arteta's ruthlessness.

Xhaka is good. Fuck the fans that hounded him.

The big incident with Xhaka happened under Emery. Arteta had a lot of chat about giving everyone a clean slate when he came in and Xhaka's been pretty lowkey since then (the odd red card aside). He's actually looked like a good midfielder these last two seasons under Arteta.

>Xhaka is good
Fucking lol, he's a liability.

>He's actually looked like a good midfielder these last two seasons under Arteta.
Why was he rumoured to be leaving last summer then?

Can you imagine walking past a big wall every morning that reminds you of the worst day of your life?

shame he can't read

XD

You mean the summer in which the club gave him a contract extension?

Xhaka wouldn't start for any other top 7 team.

He is not a liability. Tavares is a liability.

kek, funny

Can't wait for the social media posts of people kneeling in front of it

He actually seems like a bright kid. Got something like 7 GCSEs at A*-A grade. The children of West African immigrants often do quite well academically over here.

Of course he would. Have you never watched Arsenal play? He is not worse than Fabinho, Jorginho, Matic, Bentancur nor Soucek. Rodri is a better player, Jorginho is not really a starter himself and Soucek brings the heading department that Xhaka would not beat and Rice is too good. So in three teams he might not be a starter but somewhere around. The other ones you can just put him in and the team won't be worse (nor would they be any better either).

based retard

twitter.com/r1medi/status/1519802327582003200
Your children will grow up idolizing Saka, how does this make you feel?

why do anglos love nigs so much, they're literally obsessed with them

He's a better role model than a lot of other England players. Not a granny shagger like Rooney, doesn't assault people like Gerrard, doesn't shag his teammate's wife like Terry.

>not raising your boy to fuck his teammate's wife

Attached: 1645807303370.jpg (720x707, 57.28K)

Better than Greenwood and Ashley Cole too

Just like my Japanese Ted Lasso show!

Saka's a gud boy church black who still has a father, he's a better role model than 90% of footballers black or white

this is almost a year old and now you guys are getting angry about it lol

Definition of tinpot.

>comeback stars with `imagine`

Attached: 048.jpg (500x500, 20.36K)

>someone mocks the ridiculous parody of a collapsing system that you support
>LOL TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKE RENT FREE ANGRY

yup me too
i even imagined how some of the insults were funny

Attached: 1639917260809.jpg (1183x675, 220K)

getting angry all the time isnt good for your health

Honestly this.

t. chelski bandwagoner

yeah lol

you're right, england is a tinpot NT

Nice pic

Why do brits celebrate failure like this?

Can you imagine Madrid having this sort of attitude? That's why Arsenal will always remain winless in the CL

>he is not worse than fabinho, jorginho
least delusional arse customer

hahaha a fucking shrine for missing a pen

Attached: england didn't really lose.png (800x600, 881.35K)

Tyronhe looks cool

what are they smoking there at the emirates? what a weird club, up there with liverpool

normies don't actually process words on a conscious level, there is a mechanism in the brain that detects if it agrees with them or not and if it does it is good and epic and if it doesn't it is loserpost

you are a normie

whites have been buckbroken by homos and blacks, truly sad!

A BETTER LOOK AT THE LETTERS

Attached: saka2.jpg (1024x765, 221.86K)