LMAO

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11.26K)

Pissi is really pathetic desu

Oh no no no

Doesn't matter

7>5

These kind of threads will always be nothing more than cope

The debate was settled at their peaks in 2011

>Wonderful...wonderful...wonderful....how good is he?

Once Ronaldo lifts the WC trophy into the sky of Qatar and the debate will be settled once and for all

go wash ur hands

Did that favela nation even qualify?

>The debate was settled at their peaks in 2011

jokingly I said around 2016 that all Messi schizos will have left is that one solo goal against 10 men Madrid in 2011

and I was right

He scored against lens

Bullshit, you can judge a whole career by their peak.

What's Tanzania like?

Good morning sir

They're like 20 points clear of Champions League, absolutely ZERO competition in UberEats and he only has 4 (FOUR) goals. Absolutely pathetic, Chris fucking Wood has 5 (FIVE) for Newcastle lmfao.

Messi does not need to score. He is a playmaker. He is simply the most complete player ever. If you have a >160 IQ and/or watch his games, you would know this.

hes unironically finished if he retires after the world cup it would be understandable

This, but unironically.

5 > 4
cope on you third world messi fanboy

10-men lens... a true juggernaut
meanwhile ronaldo scored a hat trick against spurs (ranked 4th at the time)

Attached: 1651228485460.webm (640x360, 3M)

Messi mogged ronaldo in the CL
he scored the winner in 2009 final while ronaldo ghosted
even in 2008 in the CL when they met ronaldo choked a penalty in the semifinal, it was scholes who scored the qualifying goal.
Remember that messi solo goal run against real in 2011, the only time penaldo did better than him in a cl game was when he scored two penalties in the group stage.

kwab

nice wall of text but who has more UCLs though?

ronaldo scored a blooter against lloris and lost a baby... those are his only achievement this season.

>defender literally runs away so he can shoot
The epl is a joke outside of the big 3.

O ALPHONSE
more goals in april than messoy this entire season

2008:missed his penalty in the penalty shootout,got bailed out by Terry slipping
2009:choked in the CL final while Messi scored
2014:got bailed out in the CL final by ramos
2016:choked in the final of the CL,got bailed out by ramos
2018:choked in the CL final,got bailed out by benzema and bale

O CARRIEDNALDO

Major trophies won by the managers Messi had before they had Messi in their team:

Major trophies won by the managers Ronaldo had before they had Ronaldo in their team:

11 premierships
8 serie A
2 ligas
6 Champions leagues

>Ronaldo at 37
will finish 6th with a team that finished 2nd last year
>Messi at 34
will win the league with a team that finished 2nd last year

0 TROPHIES
OUT OF THE CL SPOT

O TOUAINE

>messoy fanboy calling GOATnaldo a bottler
KEK

constantly been carried by his teammates in the most important games

pessi is
>a world cup bottler
>a CL bottler (first with farça and now with P$G)
you can deride GOATnaldo all you like at least he wins CLs

Penaldo has 1 CL more than Messi so that means Messi is a bottler and Penaldo is a winner? kek

remind me when farça won its last UCL again? oh right 7 years ago LMAO
now count the amount of times he bottled it since then
the best part? he'll never lift that trophy again and ronaldo will stay above, having won it with two different clubs in two different leagues—indeed, he isn't a system baby

>indeed, he isn't a system baby
he's always been a system babby, every team he's played for since about 2008 has been entirely built around him while Messi has always played with other forwards around him which makes it double hilarious that Penaldo is doing so badly now, he's made every team worse for about 5 years now

it's over.

Attached: lienaldo.webm (320x568, 1.04M)

kys

lmaoooo yeah true having iniesta and xavi to carry him was such an ordeal for the magisterial midget. please think about what you typed before hitting the submit button

>carriednaldo keeps winning ballon d'ors
modric and now benzema.
it's fucking over.

Messi won a treble without Xavi. Also it's hilarious that when Xavi and Iniesta assist Messi, they're carrying him but when Messi is the 2nd best assister in Ligue 1 he's choking the league and doing nothing. Which is it?

a bottler and a fraud
keep seething

Attached: 1628291982006.jpg (1080x1350, 187K)

at least those are respectable teams
Tsuuuu-ACK

Attached: 1647385193149.jpg (1018x1522, 946.24K)

Why didn't the "clutch god" score in these games when United was fighting for top 4?

Attached: yj4.png (563x287, 62.04K)

TSU has one more CL but Messi has one more Balloon Door, so I'll have to go on looks and personality. I like the autistic midget vibe Messi has going on but for me, the narcissistic chad homosexual feel of Ronaldo just takes the cake.

Attached: billy2.gif (640x480, 2.69M)

S

We have always qualified for the last 24 years, unlike you faggots. Your country is dogshit at this sport and if you had to play qualifiers against european national teams you wouldn't be on WC 90% of the times. You would get mogged by countries with

>this is pasta
Lmaoing at you sir

>A fucking telescope

Attached: 1638226357026.png (1080x1046, 951.78K)

Why is the picture missing a domestic cup and assists

It's actually 6>4
Messi has 6 European Golden Boots, not 5.

Attached: Messi-Golden-Boot.jpg (1200x750, 113.27K)

i won my pub league scoring 50 goals, waiting for my ballon d'or, since all leagues are the same right?

Man, I am going to miss this debates lmao.
There used to be a time when I actually gave a fuck

And preassists

Hey now be a little more considered to the emirate of amerimuttstan.

I’ll give you iniesta for free because it’s not needed. VvD, Lewandowski and Modric. Real count is 6-5 for Cristiano Ronaldo Aveiro.
>inb4 the poo names someone who wasn’t even the best in his team

>the soloer of 10 men madrid when no one challenged for the ball out of sheer luck and fear of more refball
Wasn’t even the winning goal. Like his goal against city or vs United in 2008. And he missed a sitter vs Brazil otherwise he’d have padded his HISTORICAL MATCHES stats even more.
More than 10 years have passed and they still cling on to that goal lmao. One can only imagine what his fanboys predicted of the myriad of historic goals he’d accomplish in his career… kek

>trophies matter!!!
>Xaviniesta NeymarAlves ends with Suarez fading
>IT’S THE EYE TEST AND PRE ASSISTS OK?? REAL SQUAD TOO STRONG
>Ronaldo in a shit team in the best league in the world, pissi in default winner of meme league
>trophies are what matters again
Kek

>thinking 2006 counts
Remind me how many games did he play that season? What did he do exactly? Like contribute

Nothing. And in 2015 Neymar and Suárez played a more crucial role than him

ofc the pajeets care about the Ballon Fraud where journalists vote for pissi instead of lewangoalski

Wtf, rare flag

True gamer

hay pecho frio

hay madre mia