MIN: Vikings draft Georgia S Lewis Cine with 32nd pick
CIN: Bengals draft S Daxton Hill with No. 31 selection
KC: Chiefs add Purdue EGDE Karlaftis at 30th overall
NE: Pats take small-school, 23-year-old G/C at 29
GB: Packers take DL Devonte Wyatt (not a WR) at 28
JAX: Jags trade with Bucs to take LB Devin Lloyd at 27
NYJ: Jets trade up to end EDGE Jermaine Johnson's slide
DAL: Cowboys take Tulsa OT Tyler Smith with 24th pick

Attached: draft-pick.jpg (1024x445, 94.52K)

It's hilarious how everyone knew Malik Willis sucks but the media still tried to meme him into the first round due to affirmative action

Attached: 234636424633246.jpg (225x225, 9.51K)

First for Rams

Attached: Screenshot_20220428-150740_Twitter.jpg (1080x2280, 746.99K)

The Jets won the draft? I did not expect this.

Just like lenig jackson

>basketball
wrong thread buddy boy

why go on?

Attached: toxins_.jpg (710x765, 112.5K)

you are the jacksonville jaguars. you own the 1st overall pick in the 2022 NFL draft. you are 3-14 and need help on defense. who do you take?

>A: Aiden Hutchinson, the concensus #1 pick in the draft who was very solid for michigan and can be a reliable edge rusher on your defense
or
>B: Travon Walker, a dude who shot up everyones board who was expected to be a mid round pick, was part of the stout georgia defense who lacked much production in sacks

fucking Eisen even made a last minute plea late in the round by reminding teams that they better jump up if they want to have the fifth year option
absolutely disgraceful

Because even if it lasts one season every ten years, there's nothing wrong with a little hope... God I hate this team.

Attached: 1643211142382.jpg (851x596, 70.6K)

trade out because they're both teetering on solid starter to bust territory

>Jags are... LE DUMB!

What the fuck did you expect them to do? No one was gonna trade for #1.

Devin Lloyd is the best LB in the draft and they traded garbage to get him at 27. I thought they did okay outside of simply not sitting at 33 and taking George Pickens.

who's the bucs' third corner? it's on the tip of my fucking tongue, i think he spent most of the year injured so i forgot his goddamn name

Attached: Screenshot_20220429-090757~2.png (1080x1529, 77.26K)

>reminding teams that they better jump up if they want to have the fifth year option
yeah i'm good on that cuh

carlton davis?
nah fuck you. overpaid the WR market, completely fuck up the draft, hired a fucking headcase as your coach for lawrence, and still employ trent baalke.

easy.
>C: Pick anyone at random, you're going to suck anyway, as you sit back and enjoy your equal revenue sharing and 100% cut of the ticket sales, all while getting blowjobs from barely legal cheerleaders in the back of a limo

Attached: fun-things-to-do-in-jacksonville-fl-with-kids-1-940x710.jpg (940x710, 118.94K)

>Devin Lloyd is the best LB in the draft
yeah i don't know about that

>the super elite WRs are all gone, so instead of reaching on a pick, you get 2 top 10 caliber picks in the 20s to back up defense
>secondary elite, dline elite, lbs elite
>deepest wr draft in history, will trade up to get Christian watson aka the next jordy Nelson + another wr + free agents signing late for cheap
>the best QB to ever play

Packers fucking won the draft by a galaxy margin unironically. reddit and espn are too shortsighted to see reality
Championship #14 incoming.

that's the one, ty. i know who he is, the name just totally slipped from my mind

>the super elite WRs are all gone
pierce is still on the board

2nd for Rasm

Attached: 1637455410490.jpg (1639x2048, 573.91K)

the NFC is wide open. packers better win it all, or aaron rodgers is a fool

You also don't know football

yeah that's the usual blackity black refrain

NTA but I expected Lloyd to go earlier. Same could be said about Nakobe Dean too.

take meds

>yeah i don't know about that

because you don't know shit about football

Ravensbros...how is Hollywood gonna request a trade... I thought lamar was elite....

no way dean falls past the bucs or vikings.

blackity black

Rodgers in March
>I knew Adams wanted to be in Vegas
Rodgers today
>I'm surprised hes gone

What the fuck is this fags problem

Thinking about showing up to the draft tomorrow and assaulting a Chiefs fan.

multiple anons have called you retarded, give it a rest now

>be packer fan
>know they have no wr's
>know they never draft wr's round 1
>bet friend he gets $100 per wr they draft but I get $100 if they don't take any round 1
Feels good

You think we want this shit? You think we want an owner who couldn't care less about the sport and a sack of circumcised foreskin for a GM intentionally sabotaging everything he so much as glances at? If this is the price for being a bunch of insufferable pricks five years ago, then I'd rather we'd still sucked all the way through til now.

dean is a midget who was too scared to run his 40, i think chenal goes ahead of him

>Cole Strange
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHABAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Is it dementia?

Attached: EimfGP9X0AYOo2n.jpg (1400x1400, 127.58K)

You got a gay qb at the helm you're not winning shit

it was dog
Bill don't give a fuck anymore

>you get 2 top 10 caliber picks in the 20s to back up defense
hahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Big brain take:
Rodgers used Adams as a crutch and went tunnel vision on him in playoff games which held back the team
Rodgers will be forced to actually hit other open receivers now and become unlocked (rodgers is undefeated without Adams)

With an elite defense and offensive line, 2 owls on deck

Options for the Buccaneers to look at for Pick No.33

>1. UCONN DT Travis Jones
A strong interior defensive lineman to replace the departure of DT Ndamukong Suh, who will turn 36 year olds during a potential post season. Combining him and Vita Vea gives a monster duo on the inside to allow outside rushers like Barrett and Tryon to wreck havoc on opposing QBs and stuff the run game.

>2. Georgia LB Nakobe Dean
Another massive Linebacker piece in an already loaded Linebacking corp with Lavonte David, Devin White, and Shaq Barrett. Last year showed what happened David goes down with a bad injury and Joe Tyron is still a work in progress to replace the leaving Jason Pierre-Paul. Dean could pair beautiful with Devin White where the Bucs struggled with short passes. Also David is 32 years old now playing on his last year of his contract.

>3. Houston DE Logan Hall
William Gholston was resigned, but the Buccaneers do not have a true strong Defensive End. They have intermediate Linebackers who can put their hand in the dirt (Like Joe Tyron and Shaq Barrett). Hall is a monster and will pair will with Vita Vea. It was also reported that if the Bucaneers did not draft a Defensive Tackle they were ok with, the door is open for Ndamukong Suh to return for 1 more year.

>4. Clemson CB Andrew Booth Jr
Carlton Davis is a solid cornerback and is now resigned for 3 years. After that you have Sean Murphy-Bunting coming off a roller coaster year of setbacks, injuries, and times where he looked bad. Jamal Dean is serviceable but also suffered injuries. Both Bunting and Dean are both on their last years in their rookie contracts. Pair this with also Safety/CB Mike Edwards playing on his last year after the defensive lost Jordon Whitehead and replacement Logan Ryan is not young. Booth could be the next No.2 CB if Bunting is let go after the season.

>yury
MOTHER RUSSIA WINS AGAIN, THE 1ST OVERALL PICK IS OUR GUY LET'S GOOOO

Attached: Screenshot_20220429-093705.png (1080x2280, 228.68K)

Nah Fraudgers will just choke some more like he always does
>elite defense
Neither 1st round pick was elite. Passable starter-tier at best.

Based diverse and inclusive Russia

Rodgers should have taken the opportunity to get away from Gutenkunt's "team building". He took the cash instead.

Bucs already have an elite defense, best pick would be Christian Watson to replace coom and protect in case of injury to Evans or Godwin

Thats what Russell Gage was for. Also the Bucs seem high on building Scott Miller and Tyler Johnson

Running back can for 4th-5th round
Tight End...I think McBride could slide into early mid 3rd where maybe they trade up
Offensiveline is nice, but there isnt a good enough player at 33

As for Quarterback, if we didnt draft Kyle Trask last, Id be banging the table for the Buccaneers to draft Desmond Ridder, but we fucking did.

Was it that bad. I wanted them to take neal at 3 but stingly should be good for the d

>Jones
I don't see it. The line already has excellent run stopping ability, but lacks any interior rush. Jones will be a very good player for a team that doesn't already have Vita Vea and a bunch of other quality run stoppers on it, making him a little redundant.
>Dean
Definitely an option, though I think that the linebacker group is pretty set in stone with Tryon, White, David, and Barrett, so Dean wouldn't have as many opportunities to play.
>Hall
This is who I think they'll draft. Hall fits Bowles' MO: a raw player with freakish athleticism. His early contributions to the team will be more limited because of that, but I think that he has more upside that Wyatt does. Also, the Bucs tend to target people they think are high character, which Wyatt clearly wasn't.
>Booth
I don't know much about Booth. Dean was definitely more than serviceable last year. I'd actually go so far to say that he's pretty good for a CB2. I feel confident in saying that Dean will get a contract from the Bucs next season. The real issue the Bucs have had is in poor nickel corner play, which is likely going to be performed by Logan Ryan this season over the shit Murphy-Bunting. Booth is an option if he can play nickel, but otherwise I don't see it.

They'll get a new TE and maaaaaybe an RB but just from their entire pre-draft process you can tell that the Bucs are targeting defense this draft.

>Also the Bucs seem high on building Scott Miller and Tyler Johnson
I think they're kinda over Johnson considering they resigned Perriman this season. Miller still has some pull due to his occasional clutchness and speed but I wouldn't consider him a lock to make this roster over anyone else.
If there's a player they're gonna try to develop it'll be Darden.

Odds on which newly drafted player gets arrested first in Vegas tonight?

a toast to my /NFL/ brothers
a fine first round of merriment and shitposting with several more to go!

Attached: 1631477478177.jpg (704x674, 130.19K)

Which Georgia defensive players are gonna be busts?
>Travon Walker
>Nakobe Dean
>Quay Walker
>Devonte Wyatt
>Jordan Davis
>Lewis Cine

Fay qbs have won 5 of the last 6 sb. What are you on about?

I think they'll all be at least serviceable players for a time but fatty worries me the most

hope i'm paying for

>should be good for the d
your mom is good for the d, lol

Attached: s-bob.jpg (640x480, 32.63K)

All I know is if Walker is as fast as the combine says and he never got double teamed because of those guys next to him, then why didn't he get ANY sacks in college? He had like 9 or something in 3 years

Jags GM is a big "high ceiling" guy

>Tyler Linderbaum beat Tristan Wirfs in high school wrestling to win state championship
This guy is going to the hall of fame