What did Kyrie Irving mean by this

What did Kyrie Irving mean by this

Attached: 332AF9FA-7495-4053-AE5E-F4E54738D00A.jpg (1125x1549, 271.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0obBdrfUMzU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nsibidi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/0obBdrfUMzU

Thread theme

>dumb as a rock
>spouts nonsense, believing it is intelligent and enlightened
>really just dumb and uneducated
Blah blah, we iz slaves for da whyte man and his entertainment. If that's the case Kyrie, stop playing. Stop making millions. He won't.

Attached: 3C0A445D-563B-4860-AA21-C6231C7B9684.jpg (1125x1763, 314.86K)

>>dumb as a rock
>>spouts nonsense, believing it is intelligent and enlightened
>>really just dumb and uneducated
Yea Forums: the player

Attached: BEF210CB-7A3A-470E-ACD9-216DC63FA2AC.jpg (1125x1487, 259.99K)

Attached: 49A19D20-C25F-4229-9705-E94E6C5F8AFB.jpg (1125x1413, 239.76K)

>When you know exactly who they are, they can't hide from their filth.

Attached: scared merchant2.png (193x243, 21.49K)

It's the labor theory of value, not difficult to understand what he means

>choke in the playoffs and get exposed
>start complaining about racism
Why are black athletes like this?

they could make "ow my balls" bigger than the nba if they wanted.

Not really but sure, you do you.

Who’s the old black guy in the tweet

He's right. The sports leagues sell celebrity abuse and scapegoating and the media networks buy it to resell to you.

lol

Amazing that someone who bounces a ball into a hoop for a living for millions of dollars feels the need to philosophise like this

>lol it's like these people live in a fantasy
jesus christ pot kettle etc

>"It's no one's fault that I played badly. To say otherwise is abuse and scapegoating."
lol

>players do the work
>owners and Disney make the billions doing nothing but exploiting it one 3-year career at a time
Yes. This site proves most athletes exist as whipping boys for you to abuse

>person was imperfect
>FUCK HIM HE'S HERE FOR MY ENTERTAINMENT
point proven

>I really hate billionaires and corrupt politicians
>WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT JEWS???

If you'd ever played a non-fagged sport you'd know that accountability comes with the territory.

what i'm gathering from this is that he
>gets ass whooped 4-0
>goes immediately to Tw*tter to complain about muh raciszm and people trying to keep blacks down
Is this really the lengths he will go to not admit he just sucks ass and his team got fucked? Every fucking player that plays any sport wins their money, but at the end of the day, if everyone quit watching any sport, the sport would very quickly lose money. So, yeah, you're here for my entertainment, Kyrie.
Also:
>pundits and news outlets don't affect me anymore!
>so here's an essay long tweet about how they affect me

>accountability
How does any of this hold athletes accountable, and accountable for what?Mistakes in a game? Not being entertaining enough?

you would be happier back in africa

He's doing you a service on your sad little weeknights, not the other way around

people like athletes when they play well and don't when they don't. this is because sports have no inherent value and it's all fraudulent. the little baby should stop complaining that he gets 300 MM to play a children's game

DANCE PAWNS

Attached: pawns BTFO.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

>How does praising strong performance and criticizing poor performance hold athletes accountable?
Are you fucking serious?

Well, considering I don't watch apehoop, I wouldn't say HE's responsible for anything in my life. If me and the rest of my country stop supporting him by buying whatever his team or he sells, then I'm DIRECTLY responsible for his pockets getting a hell of a lot lighter. Is there anything else you care to add, shill?

he's not relevant. guys like ronaldo are relevant. kyrie is honestly just a forgettable non-descript player in some tiny minor league in 3rd world america.

I've never been to Africa

why do athletes think they're "accountable" for anything?
they just get paid handsomely to entertain, not my problem if they long for a more meaningful existence than this

>ancient west africans
>wisdom and truth
Motherfuckers didn't even have a written language. Lol

Dude is a narcissist
Does he really think he is a community hero

If he really is doing community work he needs a better publicist, you have to play the media game better than them to win

Instead he just blasts off on social media, clearly ngmi

You're literally sperging out about a sport you don't watch while still gaining the entertainment of abusing him on social media. Proves you enjoy the hate no matter the sport, and you lap it right up and regurgitate it without questioning why

Yes, basketball is literally a game played for the entertainment of the audience. That's LITERALLY what it is.

put simply, he mad

Nearly all of Europe was the same

>sperging out about a sport you don't watch
I wouldn't consider me replying to you to be me "sperging out" but I guess the education system failed you.
>while still gaining the entertainment of abusing him on social media. Proves you enjoy the hate no matter the sport
Yeah, I like hating on people that think a multi page tweet is warranted every time they get destroyed in their sport. It's funny to do that.
>and you lap it right up and regurgitate it without questioning why
The only hate being regurgitated by me is when it's either a) funny or b) the truth. Once again, these people serve to entertain us. Without a fanbase, apehoop would be nothing but a children's sport. See how that works?

constantly living in LeBron’s shadow mindbroke him

Basketball isn't the product. If basketball were the product this board would be about tactics and humanistic excellence. Instead it's abuse and memes at the expense of people whom you feel deserve it because, get this, of what you see in the media, not on the court or on the field. They sell you the ability to judge people, not sports entertainment. Remove the names on the backs and you'd never watch again.

Not really. West Africa literally didn't have a written language as recently as the 19th century.

ITT: pawns

>It's funny
>I like it
>There for my entertainment
>If I didn't do this it wouldn't be a sellable product
Well gee what does that mean

I don't watch Stephen A Smith or Skip Bayless. All of my opinions of Kyrie (or any other athlete) comes from what they, themselves, put out there, whether it's on the court or on social media.

Elon is getting ready to put people on Mars and niggers are still figuring out how to throw a ball through a hoop

Attached: Kyrie-Irving-USATSI_18153442.jpg (840x472, 29.81K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nsibidi
Would take you two seconds to not be so ignorant

What do you think of his game, then?

This isn't a language. Those are pictograms. A completely different concept.

Iso merchant. Ball hog. Literally doesn't know how to create shots for his teammates. He's supposed to be a PG, yet Larry Bird averaged more assists than he does.

wtf that ain't a written language

>NOOOO you can't share information that way!
If your argument is they didn't have a written language, you're wrong

It means he lives and dies by my will. Not literally, but you get the gist. What are you trying to get at, assuming you're the same person I have been arguing with for the past half hour? My point is that he's a circus monkey doing tricks for me, Kyrie's point is that he's more than that (but he isn't and as such should stop being a bitch and whining when the only important thing is that he got wrecked), your point is?

It's not a language. Languages have alphabets. Bantu languages were never written down, they had no alphabet until white people showed up to "opress" them.

Whether it has an alphabet or not does not mean it wasn't a written representation of language. They had a language, they communicated it through writing.

My point is he's right. Your point seems to be you agree.

No, his point is that he's more than just an entertainer, that he has value and worth outside of this, and that his "brothers" and "sisters" know this. I'm guessing you're among these bros and sisters? You think the 6'7 guy who puts balls into a hoop is worth more than, well, just being rich and athletic? Seeing as you know him so much, tell me, what more qualities does he bring to our society, brother? Stop trying to defend this whiny sack of shit, and just own up to the facts that if he had won he wouldn't have pulled these "racizm" claims.

You literally don't understand what a language is.

Just part of the new soft NBA generation that thinks they should never be criticized for anything because they just want to play hoop with their friends and not actually compete.

not to mention the % of people who consume NBA media that aren't black is dwindling more every year.

i remember when i was super into basketball i bought an issue of SLAM that had a great interview with kyrie either pre-draft or right after. i remember how humble and great he sounded, was hoping for great things for him

funny how he is exactly why i stopped watching this shit years ago lel

lmao

Attached: AA9A5796-CD9C-4F5A-93AD-E06235B812D7.png (1343x489, 53.14K)

blacks biggest contribution to the world is being good at sports that white people invented lol

The question seems to be whether an academically defined "written language" is required for complex thought and culture. If that's the case, NEARLY ALL of Europe was incapable of complex thought and culture until they were conquered by the Romans. Now please, tell me what that would mean about the racial identity of Europe vis-a-vis what the same thing supposedly means in Western Africa.

Kyrie has been playing this tune for a while. You're stupid if you think he cares about winning and losing that much or that he's philosophically inconsistent