It wasn't supposed to be documentary

It wasn't supposed to be documentary.

Attached: idiocracy.jpg (450x640, 80K)

It wasn't. It was a movie subtly advertising for eugenics. People are actually getting smarter. Unironically it's "right wing" people like Mike Judge holding back a lot of stuff. Capitalist cuckold liberals too (of which you are most likely one because Americans have no idea what "liberal" means or really anything political).

Its slight critique of mega-corporations and banal entertainment was okay.

>import the entire population of Africa into Europe
>IQ nosedived
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? FUCKING NAZIS DID THIS

>subtly
The ending outright propagandizes it.

It was jack blac will ferrel tier loud nonsense shenanigans

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

This was made before the US started ruining and destabilising things on the scale seen now. That and climate refugees (which is one reason for the Arab Spring unironically).

Did it? I don't remember it.

>of which you are most likely one because Americans have no idea what "liberal" means or really anything political
I always see euros say this yet they never give examples on how the american definition is wrong.

Any other semi-autobiographical cinema verite historical fiction movies about Drumpf's America?

Wrong pic OP

Attached: gZ6i32Da76EUxta06GL2BxpC4Cn.jpg (1000x1500, 277K)

Welcome to Costco, I love you

i know but at least onigger is finally out of office so thats done.

America is really and legitimately a fascist country where "far right" politics (according to the rest of the world) are what is the normal thing so everything else they see is skewed. The two party system (of which both are capitalist and to the right with the democrats being just a wee bit to the left of the republicans) is horrid and something that offers very little chance for anything else other than the status quo to happen. What other countries see as human rights (healthcare, education, etc) America sees as a blank cheque which does absolutely nothing for its citizens but keeps them down.

If America shifted its budget away from its bloated military into things that actually mattered (not benefiting private companies which is where a lot of government money goes) then maybe something could be done. However, that would probably make Americans a smidge smarter and they'd realise just how much bullshit America was, is, and will continue to be outside of propaganda meant to keep them docile. Of course, instead of that, Americans will keep blaming immigrants and bring up racism at all times because only white Americans are useful.

Honestly, I say all this but I'd rather someone nuke America and start over in a few years. Shoot the scavengers and just recolonise. It's really, really shitty but I think it's the only way. Cut the losses and just go. Haha.

Funny thing is that current society is actually being set up to that higher IQ conservatives that go to college are actually more likely to have more kids than higher IQ conservatives who don't go to college. Pushing conservative women to go to college has actually benefitted the birthrate for them.

Why do conservative women who go to collage have kids but not liberal women?

cringe europoor cope. Europe has the opposite problem and has only frames of reference skewed left of center. Enjoy your crumbling coalition of failed and former world powers

America went wrong. It's just like the Roman conquest of Carthage, country with an inferiority complex rose from nowhere to become sole world hegemon and it mentally broke the culture of the nation, as well as providing limitless source of corrupt money funneled from war industry to the elite, leading to the replacement of old aristocracy by industrial plutocracy employed by a mass slaughter cabal. It's completely fucked for generations, (these same generations have no fucking appreciation for history and have been raised to scorn the elite and regard politics as a sump) and we'll literally be lucky if it ends the same way as with the Roman republic, aka bloody collapse into despotism that nonetheless maintains the unity of the state for a few more centuries.

Attached: il_794xN.471319429_7e6n.jpg (794x1217, 102K)

>America is really and legitimately a fascist country
Good joke coming from a continent that has one place dictating everything down to the color of your toothpaste.

>conservative women who go to college
oxymoron detected

"Idiocracy/1984 wasn't supposed to be a documentary" is about as cliché as you can get.

dumb chapotranny

lmao so as I suspected, it was just Yurocope about being shit countries
We make the definitions now

This isn't supposed to be reddit

If you want to go that direction didn't America literally have places where certain coloured people couldn't use certain water bubblers? Come on.

Education doesn’t make people smarter, being born with correct genetics (whites/east asians) does. I wouldn’t expect a completely indoctrinated globohomo egalitarian zealot euro to understand this though. It’s not your fault you’ve been completely pozzed by leftism.

Have you ever thought about why Americans even use the terms
>classic liberal
and
>liberal
Haven't you ever wonder why it's not
>liberal
and
>modern liberal (or whatever retarded name burgers would come out with)
To add insult to injury the American """liberal""" has nothing to do with the original meaning anyway. It's like calling cat "a dog" and dog "a classic dog".
This is why burger politics are so fucking retarded. Half the time you don't even know the meaning of words you're using.

This is retarded Americas problems are not left or right its over extension by being the world police so they can do force projection on the rest of the world all america had to do was take an isolationist stance they would of been able to recover instead they're going to fail by the wayside when the next super power emerges because theyre top priority is diversity for its own sake and its neo liberal agenda which everone in america who has power supports it

Euros can't understand that America was once a slave state. Even Russians, who abolished slavery around the same time, can't quite grasp it because they didn't have the racial complex around slavery. You will never comprehend that kind of inborn bigotry that hundreds of years of ideology pushed.

At least until the next time you see a gypsy.

Attached: average american.jpg (400x300, 63K)

This is some advanced burgoid retardation.

Fuck off kraut. Do you want us untermensch to come over there and kick your ass for a third time?

See he never actually gave the original definition or explained why the american one is wrong, just going in circles just saying it's wrong.

>he doesn’t know 80% of the variation in IQ is explained by genetics
It’s okay eurotard, I know they teach you in school that mohammed is a blank slate human just like you that evolution magically doesn’t effect.

>/pol/ - Television & Movies

>Yea Forums - Coping Discord Trannys

All of those laws were implemented at the state level not by the federal government, I know the idea of laws not being made by your grand EU overlords is difficult to understand but here we have stuff in place to stop big government.

the term you're looking for is 'neoliberal' user, and it's a specific class of trite and overrepresented status-quo affirming values and positions that can pretty much be considered the default set of opinions for people in so-called blue states, but especially on university campuses.

Neoliberal means classic liberal in US. Which means liberal in Europe.

>People are actually getting smarter
Nope

>America is really and legitimately a fascist country where "far right" polit
stopped reading there. europoors are delusional, how about you stop posting and go back to larping 1984

World average increasing is because severe environmental issues that can cause a population to not reach their possible IQ are being improved in the third world. In first world counties? Yeah their IQ is going down because of unchecked birthrates of lower IQ populations and immigration from low IQ counties.

>America is really and legitimately a fascist country
>meanwhile if your country doesn't abide by what brussels says expect sanctions and don't even dare think about opting out or we will block all trade to your nation

>everything is da US's fault
top kek, you yurotrash are adorable

>ackshually, this insane transvaluation of definition makes me correct
dude

>That and climate refugees

>breed at anywhere from double up to five times the rate of western countries
>"Wypipo your climate change is killing us!"

Are you getting paid to post this every week? Kind of sad that you can't think of anything new

Do you have any arguments valid for this century?