Disney cooked their books, in trouble with the SEC

Fucking called it. The absolute state of Disney. Reports of them buying up millions of dollars worth of tickets for their own films when?

youtube.com/watch?v=LgQlPhnO988

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/112428923/#112429427
marketwatch.com/story/disney-whistleblower-told-sec-the-company-inflated-revenue-for-years-2019-08-19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so?

i hope someday some brave people will expose all disney's frauds and the company will suffer

I just assume all big companies cook their books to be honest.

It's all a smokescreen. Everyone knows their films are failing, but they're likely failing at an even more increased rate than most people are aware of. The Lion King, Aladdin, Star Wars, Captain Marvel, all these revenues Disney apologists love to wave in your face are all likely fake and made up.

so? it's profitable in the books. literally all that counts. money has no value. it's all fake. all of it. why single out disney?

>Reports of them buying up millions of dollars worth of tickets for their own films when?
Six months ago

>why single out disney
Ask the SEC bruh. They usually only take cases they know they can win.

because sometimes bubbles burst and consequences are never the same

Source?

Do you think corporations are SUPPOSED to be dirty?

I'm willing to bet you can bribe the SEC or stall them indefinitely.
Bubbles bursting post 2008 is not a thing. This is not happening anymore. There won't be any financial crash ever again. The disconnect from fundamentals is total and final.

Look up the archives, "captain marvel empty theaters", tons of pictures now confirmed by these news

He works for at&t and they want to buy disney

Yes. Capitalism is inherently and intrinsically evil. Always was, always will be, no exceptions. Also, capitalism murders the ecosystem totally. Capitalism is literally the bane of mankind.

Yeah. I believe it.

>Reports of them buying up millions of dollars worth of tickets for their own films when?
yeah remember all the threads when cpt marvel was released

This is the mindset that allows corrupt corporations to flourish, because academic liberals are pro-coproration

>we did it we beat disney
yeah their stock is really suffering lmao

>I believe something openly exposed by the federal government
Well DUH

Bernie pls.

Yes. And given that everyone in their right mind is of the same exact opinion in that regard, capitalism will probably flourish forever. Well technically, not forever. The next 60 years. Until climate change kills the last human on earth. Which will at the very latest be in 60 years. Best case scenario.

Is this the rise of DC

The federal govt has tons of pictures of empty theaters at Captain Marvel?

Are you from the past? Aquaman made more than Captain Marvel, we're well beyond that

>Fucking called it.
Yea Forums has been calling out Disneys fake shit for years you newfag

Why? It's true.

No, they don't look into that. They exposed their inflated revenue which are the consequences of buying your own tickets and shit like that, accounting wise

You realize humans lived through the ice age right? Climate change isn't wiping us out

>all those Captain Marvel threads.
>not a single one about the movie, just all about the money it made.
damn, Yea Forums finally getting something right

Nothing will happen to Disney even if they are cooking the books

They are too big to fail
They already ignore the copyright laws

>Aquaman came out
What... I think I've been in a coma the past couple of years.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/112428923/#112429427

Attached: 1530584855819.png (625x682, 125K)

With Sony pulling Spiderman from the MCU how fucked is Disney going to be on top of this?

They're selling their Disney+ shit at 10 bucks which is like 8 bucks below what it'll cost them to try to get through its first year without new content in it. They're pretty fucked, yes

>You realize humans lived through the ice age right?
According to people who did not live through the ice age. Yeah, no. I'm one of those people and I am claiming otherwise.

brainlet here. how can Disney benefit by saying movies make more money than they do? surely they have to pay taxes on profits they didnt make.

FINNA
BE
SLAW

Invest in my company, it's a really valuable company I promise.

>Capitalism is inherently and intrinsically evil
Capitalism has no morality. It's merely a tool, same as any other. Those at the controls use it for good or evil

It'll benefit them if they're trying to buy expensive stuff and paying it with stock or options (with stock as the underlying asset). Inflated stock value makes it harder to be bought by someone else too

Capitalism is pretty much the base state of animal existence. It's not good or evil, it just is.

What makes you say that?

DC= deluded commies??

>I'm willing to bet you can bribe the SEC or stall them indefinitely.
The absolute state of freedomland

it is not. People with power are evil, communist or capialilst they will find a way to do shit to others.
stop being so naive user. grow up.

>it just is.
Implying America isn't an kleptocracy

DC = Don't let them Cunts forget aquaman made more than captain marvel

>money doesn't matter
>the books do matter
>plz stop beating up Disney cuz everyone does it
This insane amount of cope is fucking delicious LMAO

it means fox shareholders got paid in worthless disney stocks

>YouTube video
lmaoing @ op's life

Was it Captain Marvel?

>why single out disney?
Disney has a whistleblower. If we had more whistleblower, your economy might tank, America.

Governance puts forth moral questions that would be completely foreign to most people's everyday Western life.

Power is simply power. It depends to what end you're working towards, whether you realize it or not.

I agree, but if they're cooking the books it's still illegal.

>Also, capitalism murders the ecosystem totally
Overpopulation murders the ecosystem, and I bet I can guess your stance on migration for birthrates.

Attached: soros migrants.jpg (1024x561, 103K)

Hard to tell at this point whether the story is true are not. There are two future actions that would tell you to sell right away if you own their stock...

1. The CFO leaves

2. They announce that they have to restate their earnings.

If either of these happen, head for the hills.

>Tell everyone your parks are making money hand over fist
>Stock value rises
>Hey Fox can we pay you in DIS stock?

ALL THOSE HOUR I COULD SPENT WITH MY MIXRACE KIDS!

Attached: 1554505827433.jpg (1218x1929, 329K)

redpilled

>the only migrants in the world come from Central America into the US
Absolute state of burger education

>Look at how much money Captain Marvel/Lion King/etc made! Galaxy’s Edge is actually really successful!
>Disney under investigation for lying about profits
>A-Actually money isn’t real
Maximum kek

Disney execs deserves a shooting for their Orwellian marketing campaigns. The only reason they might get punished is for overstepping their bounds

This was over a decade ago. Nobody cares now fag.

The news on the SEC investigation broke today you retarded damage controller.

marketwatch.com/story/disney-whistleblower-told-sec-the-company-inflated-revenue-for-years-2019-08-19

Based.

Shills are creepin out now...

Redpilled.

From what I’ve seen it’s a bunch of stuff with the parks. Like reporting gift cards twice or reporting stuff sold on sale as sold full price.

Plot Twist: Galaxy's Edge is just an elaborate set for a film about a dystopian abandoned franchise- oriented theme park.