KEK ASIAN """MEN""" BTFO

KEK ASIAN """MEN""" BTFO

Attached: 3d4e48fc-c0b0-11e9-8f25-9b5536624008_image_hires_140840.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=39VC6Gp1j0o
espn.com/dallas/news/story?id=5810898
twitter.com/GraceRandolph/status/1158568967931342848
youtube.com/watch?v=_BFsxHupvdU
youtube.com/watch?v=yBsMTyC5hzY
youtube.com/watch?v=TWjHXZJ2_Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=2lEEYVZR5xM
youtube.com/watch?v=9pooznVl6YY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is fantasy

r/asianmasculinity in full force today

The sad reality that anybody with actual martial arts or sports fighting experience will know is that body weight trumps skill as long as both fighters have at least minimal training. Bruce Lee was skilled, fast and strong for his size, but he was a 64kg manlet. There's a reason every fighting sport in the world has strict weight divisions.

kek the amount of seething from asian dicklets over this scene is the gift that keeps on giving

anyone who knows basic physics aka f = ma would understand this

Was this scene a dream sequence or not?

no and thats why its caused so much delicious butthurt

asian """men""" blown the fuck out

did anyone else really not like the cover of California Dreaming in the film. Sounded fucking atrocious

Didn't Bruce Lee only fight one person competitively in his entire career? That seems kind of odd. How can everyone claim he was such a "master" ?

This becomes entirely irrelevant with sports like Judo

You don't know what you're talking about. Majority of the technique in judo comes from grips so if you're bigger and stronger, it's going to be easier for you to forcethe grips you want without your opponent breaking them

You know what's funny is that it's explained is the previous scenes that a common trick is to cast a well known action star as the heavy so it makes your hero more impressive.
Pitt's character needed to be established as a badass so his later antics are credible, so they make him go toe to toe with Bruce Lee.
You'll notice that none of the two actually won the contest there.

inb4 Pacquiao poster

>body weight trumps skill as long as both fighters have at least minimal training.

Meanwhile, in reality...

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 40K)

Attached: 5bf5ffb6e5288.jpg (805x959, 95K)

>You'll notice that none of the two actually won the contest there
>Cliff shrugs off Bruce's kick
>slams Bruce down a door
>blocks all his strikes
>twists his arm
>counterpunches his chest

Did you watch the movie?

>Meanwhile, in reality
Meanwhile, in reality Pacquiao isn't Bruce Lee.

While it's technically possible for a child to trip an adult using judo techniques, it's only if they let themselves be thrown. Even a flawlessly executed judo technique won't work on a larger person that just focuses on keeping a good posture. The reason old scrawny grandmasters are able to throw people around so well is because they're being polite and letting them do the move without real resistance.

There's a lot of fantasy and mysticism around eastern martial arts, but at the end of the day the much bigger/stronger person will win unless they are just horribly incompetent. Skill is only a factor if the weights are very similar.

You're really posting a still from a boxing match? The sport where weight classes are important? The other user wasn't talking about a 1-5 lbs difference but a much more staggering one like in the movie

>The reason old scrawny grandmasters are able to throw people around so well is because they're being polite and letting them do the move without real resistance.

Just. Stop. What you're saying doesn't reflect reality.

Attached: 1566048062790.jpg (840x473, 78K)

whites degrading asians is the same as blacks hating whites

implying Yea Forums isn't entirely white incels
implying these threads aren't peak autism

>You're really posting a still from a boxing match? The sport where weight classes are important?
You're framing Bruce Lee's height and weight as though he can't fight because of them even as someone like Pacquiao, who's actually shorter, showed that you can.

They said two out of three, and Cliff gave him the first one, and they got separated before anyone fell a second time.
The point of the scene was to build Cliff up, not to say anything about Lee, that's all I'm saying.

I would kill myself if I was Asian

Oh heres this thread again

Obviously I'm not saying that if somebody weights 0.000000001 grams more they automatically win. Boxing weight divisions are narrow enough to make it a non-factor. It's still impressive he managed to beat somebody that was like 20 pounds larger than him but not impossible

But 140 lb bruce lee vs 170 pound brad pitt?

>only counter argument is people in the same weight divisions fighting

If you honestly think elderly martial arts grandmasters are invincible fighters in movies then you've been brainwashed by media. Reality isn't like movies, and the martial arts schools themselves do try to push that lie because it makes them look good, but really an 80 year old karate or judo grandmaster would be destroyed by a fit 18 year old with a week of practice

You probably would from diabetes thanks to all the white rice you'd eat.

>The sad reality that anybody with actual martial arts or sports fighting experience will know is that body weight trumps skill as long as both fighters have at least minimal training.

In what context? wrestling? grappling? of course....but a 60kg guy could knock out a 90kg guy with a punch just as easily as a guy the same weight

Have any of the people getting triggered about this even watched the movie? It was a draw, Bruce floors him first round, then gets floored, and then they get interrupted on round three when they're even.

>thanks to all the white rice you'd eat.
If I was Asian it would be white cocks

You really think he'd be any good against Tyson fury, or even Mike Tyson for that matter?

are you like the fucking delusional asianmasculinity actor retard that played bruce saying bruce would've won in another 5 seconds? that coping retard lmao needs to justify bein a fuckin clown on camera hahaha how that asian boy sleep at night fuckin over his own race lmao

My dad used to be a weeb but for chinks, loved Aikido, went to Hong Kong for a few months and met some Aikido grandmaster who was something stupid like 9th dan black belt or whatever the fuck.

Anyway the guy told him a story about how he did Aikido all his life and thought he was tough as shit, then he saw 3 guys attacking a woman, thought he could handle them...long story short they kicked his fucking ass and broke one of his legs, he said probably a boxer or kickboxer would have had a better chance, but if you're outnumbered, you're probably going to lose, no matter how good a fighter you are.

>reality
>reality
>reality
Wait a second I fucking recognize you, you post the pictures of ugly asian-white couples and their children

Attached: Tails.png (290x333, 95K)

youtube.com/watch?v=39VC6Gp1j0o

size doesn't matter

Shut the fuck up wh*toid incel.

>Boxing weight divisions are narrow enough to make it a non-factor.

Yes, because a 17-pound weight difference is a nonfactor. Retard.

espn.com/dallas/news/story?id=5810898

Asians are so weak that they have built up this dead asian man from the 70s as "superhuman rice man". They cant fathom that somebody could ever beat him in a fight. They believe in fantasy dance fighting.

You type like you're retarded

>It was a draw
>Cliff shrugs off Bruce's kick
>slams Bruce down a door
>blocks all his strikes
>twists his arm
>counterpunches his chest

Did you watch the movie?

user why are you acting like a retard? If you're going to troll at least put some effort in it, Jesus.

As opposed to whitoids who have to create fanfiction Gary Stus to look up to and beat up real-life people lmao.

>"I can see how people might think Bruce got beat because of the impact with the car, but you give me five more seconds and Bruce would have won."
hahahaha fucking cope

My hands are registered as rethal weapon...if I was to accidentally kill you, I would go to jail.

Attached: random asian guy.jpg (700x285, 29K)

I posed literally the opposite of your greentext, you speed-reading sped.

that's what the fucking actor said dumbfuck

>cope
That would be (You).

You dipshits keep trashing Lee which is only making him more popular LMAO

I dont look up to fictional characters or dumb actors kid. I know asians have it them fucked up teeth, like you bit a crowbar or something. Bugmen have nothing to look up too except licking boots I guess.

Puto chino

Attached: pacget_2422570b.jpg (620x387, 95K)

seethe harder tranny

The actor is fucking deluded, the script change was requested by Brad Pitt because he was supposed to win.

That movie was so fucking good. Also, it's a day dream from a nearly homeless stuntman, unclench the anus fellas.

>whites need to bully asians since all other races are more masculine

Tarantino is an incel that make movie for other incels

>didn't want to get a rematch for $100 million because he was afraid of losing

youtube.com/watch?v=_BFsxHupvdU

>Also, it's a day dream from a nearly homeless stuntman
Fake news

>leftist turns their favorite insult into 'everyone I don't like again
You people are idiots. Yeah, I'm sure that a rich, powerful man can't get laid. That seems likely.

You guys want to believe so badly in fairy tales that you believe in Bloodsport

>since all other races are more masculine
Cope

>proving whites' point that asians aren't masculine

lmao

>/Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=yBsMTyC5hzY

>/Thread

Tarantino used to be the Antichrist around here until he made Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Remember the BBC memes with Samuel L Jackson's face? Or how Tarantino was a jewish puppet for Inglorious Bastards? What about Tarantino marching for BLM? I don't care for burgers's stupid right and left divisions anyway, they're both neocons

The most hideous, socially awkward blob could hook up with a pretty girl as long as he has money and connections. See Tarantino's good friend, Weinstein.

Well they’ll also know that there’s variance in these things. A completely wild lucky punch in the right place by pure dumb happenstance can knock a guy twice your size out cold. But otherwise true.

It was hilarious timing that while BBC and Louis "Cuck King" C.K. memes were at their peak on Yea Forums, a Tarantino script leaks with a man being made to suck a "big black dingus."

>world war ii green berets
>he misreads Linda Lee citing a critic's opinion as Bruce Lee bragging he can beat Muhammad Ali

damage control/10, lmao Quentin you sperg

He's wrong about the biography though. Bruce Lee's wife was just quoting a TV critic.
>“Even the most scathing critics admitted that Bruce’s gungfu was sensational. One critic wrote: ‘Those who watched him would bet on Lee to render Cassius Clay senseless if they were put in a room and told that anything goes.”

Burgers see the WWII veterans as almost mythological heroes

>world war ii green beret
>that's all you need to know about Cliff

Meanwhile, Tarantino apologists require a whole ledger of pro fights from Bruce Lee while "world war II vet" is enough for them to speculate all sorts of things about Cliff.

What a piece of shit.

Lmfao as soon as you said it

The worst part is Quentin could easily avoid the entire controversy just by making the fanwanking of "Cliff was lying" canon but defending his husbando's honor was more important.

Murrica mostly won by bombs and dogfights too as though firing a gun means you can take out a BJJ blue belt without a gun or training.

You're comparing a twink 5'11" twink Brad Pitt to Tyson Fury? loooooooool you have no sense of scale.

Attached: brad-pitt-skinny-divorce-angelina-jolie-pp-.jpg (640x420, 56K)

bruce lee wasnt even a fuckin fighter
please post some of his epic fights against boxers or wrestlers please

chinese martial arts are a fucking joke

I bet that little flip beaner would kill Wilder too, eh?

except Manny is a trained fighter in a real fighting sport
Bruce Lee was an actor who did some tricks with nunchucks on camera, he wasn't a real fighter.

One thing that's constant about Tarantino is his gigantic ego and how he never makes a mistake when making his spergy movies.

Doesn't help that critics help fellate him more to keep blowing his ego up.

>chinese martial arts are a fucking joke
Anderson Silva is a win chun practitioner.
BJJ has roots from jujutsu in Japan. So is judo.
Karate is one of the martial arts you can use to improve your standup along with muay thai and boxing.

You know nothing.

I don’t think even Lee’s daughter is upset about the portrayal that Lee was in fact human and could lose a fight, it’s the portrayal of him being an arrogant asshole looking to start fights that is pretty inconsistent from what we know about him
Obviously Bruce Lee was not literally a kung-fu protagonist who could win every fight against everyone, but he specifically stated that he didn’t dream of starting fights in Hollywood because it would fuck him out of chances to get roles

Murricans happen to be dumb as fuck and they're proud of it. Reading is for faggots and commies.

Attached: bush iraq.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

>Brad Pitt is Wilder now
lmao user you silly

Attached: brad7.jpg (436x627, 24K)

Bruce lee likes to brag about his real fights he did, but I kicked his ass in LA 1968

Was it AIDS?

Attached: Brad Pitt Old.png (854x1145, 988K)

>Obviously Bruce Lee was not literally a kung-fu protagonist who could win every fight against everyone
And this is evidenced by him avoiding fights as much as possible unless he knows he has a chance to beat the other guy.

>You really think he'd be any good against Tyson fury,

Maaaaaaaaybe.

Attached: Dc73js.gif (320x240, 1.93M)

>BJJ has roots from jujutsu in Japan. So is judo
>Muay Thai

I said Chinese you fucking retard, go jerk off to the fake mythos surrounding these chink "martial arts" you idiot.
>Wing Chun
LMAO bruh, might as well promote Aikido too, you fucking dork. go back to your chink movies and leave fighting to people who aren't delusional chinkoids

mike is really scary until you realize he, like every other boxer, has zero ground game

just single leg/ankle pick him and watch him flounder around like a new born baby. Def one of the greatest boxers of all time but the greatest boxer cant beat a good wrestler/bjj practitioner. Once that distance is closed its all over

>real fighting sport

Attached: 1509327070187.jpg (612x612, 78K)

>mike is really scary until you realize he, like every other boxer, has zero ground game
Which absolutely meaningless to everybody browsing this board.

>Boxing is anything like a real fight

Yeah, yeah, a boxer with no grappling can get taken down by a grappler.

Still, standup fighting exists in both MMA and street fights so cool it.

>it's not

Attached: boxer.jpg (628x628, 71K)

>skips Anderson Silva practicing wing chun
>he doesn't know Jon Jones and Tony Ferguson also practice wing chun

youtube.com/watch?v=TWjHXZJ2_Bs

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Why don't we see these chinee practicioners fighting boxers and the like?

>quote from a super-heavy weight who's as strong as a gorilla

Mike Tyson could snap a normal person in two with a jab, I don't really trust him when he says it's easy to knock somebody out. I'm sure it's easy FOR HIM

youtube.com/watch?v=2lEEYVZR5xM

Oh look at that goalpost go.
youtube.com/watch?v=9pooznVl6YY

They use some Wing Chun techniques, but that's hardly the most significant thing about them. It's not useless, there's good stuff you can take from it, but most Wing Chun schools you find are pretty bad. Even Bruce Lee said Wing Chun wasn't practical enough and moved away from it. He was a big critic of traditional kung fu training.

But that's the point. Even if he's smaller he can take lanklets down.

Attached: tyson-scaff.jpg (800x533, 71K)

This is simply not the case. Remember early UFC back before they put in all the gay rules? Royce Gracie dominated with jujitsu, despite being smaller and weaker than most of his opponents.

>but most Wing Chun schools you find are pretty bad
Coming from the martial arts expert who knows better than Anderson Silva, right?

>Bruce Lee said Wing Chun wasn't practical enough and moved away from it.
JKD is still mostly wing chun based though. That's the point of MMA. To mix arts to find what works best for you.

Real fighting sport is an oxymoron.

Because they both have completely different rulesets and boxing is run by a rigid international cabal.

Yes, but you won't believe me.

Attached: katana.png (924x560, 48K)

But haven't you seen Ching Chong Dragon Fist Part 4 where he beats 1000 men at once?

This meme might have something to it. I recommend spamming it until people learn to love it.

>I'm a martial arts expert who knows more than Anderson Silva I swear

MMA isn't real fighting either by that logic.

most eastern martial arts are based on mysticism, religion, and tradition. Meanwhile, western martial arts are based on what works and everything is evaluated based purely on functionality.

The result is that traditional arts end up stagnant and inferior.

Who told you that?

Me.

I made it up

Attached: 11683462[1].jpg (395x302, 19K)

Modern JKD is basically MMA with weapons and "dirty" tactics

In truth I disliked most of the soundtrack. It was obviously period-appropriate and all that and totally makes sense, but I really did not like it.

Honestly I dislike most of the Tarantino soundtracks. I appreciate how cleverly he curates all this true to the era stuff that's also often not widely known but I mostly fucking hate it.

Image thinking pillow hands is the only stand up fighting style. Theres a reason boxing fags never come over to the UFC since James Toney. Your stance would have your front leg destroyed by leg kicks, boxers would be shocked when the ref doesn’t stop the fight every 5 seconds when the fighters clench. Boxing is not the correct measurement of “true fighting”

Brad Pitt's character was a special forces operator

People actually said that shit well into the Eighties. I cannot tell you how many kids I went to school with whose dads had to go down to the police station to register their hands.

It's also well-known that Bruce Lee never actually fucking fought anyone and he inspired legions of fakes, liars and bullshitters, such as Steven Seagal. Up until MMA got regulated into a proper sport, most Americans had absolutely no fucking idea how to fight, and up until this Stolen Valor whining began a few years after 9/11, about every third guy was an ex-SEAL or "Green Beret" (hey, kind of like Cliff) with a chestful of medals from secret wars. I doubt Lee was very arrogant or rude but I really don't see the problem with this scene.

>young guy just getting started in h-wood talking himself up
>older guy who's been around calls him on it
>they pound on each other until it gets broken up
>like the other user noted, as a narrative device it reflects rick's new role as an older heavy meant to make a younger, bigger star look better
>it also takes place as a recollection in one character's memory, so there may've been more to it

I honestly cannot believe the butthurt this is generating although I'm grateful it's exposing Asians as just as ungrateful and sensitive as blacks and might go some distance further undermining public support for immigration.

Attached: 1561081029539.gif (250x176, 915K)

Attached: 1566316247033.jpg (179x170, 5K)

>I don't care for burgers's stupid right and left divisions anyway, they're both neocons

this. maybe that's why they're so busy frothing at the mouth and goading each other on the internet.

>zero evidence posted so far
kek

No matter how hard you spam this, it doesn't change anything. The sole reference for the event is Booth's own recollection.

>they're both neocons
that thing when a dumb person

Bruce Lee.

>ree whiteman remember the hatefull8

Attached: 1565958794508.jpg (224x225, 5K)

Based quad 4s of truth.

unlike Bruce Lee's movies lmao

How many Asian women got wet for Brad Pitt in this scene? Well wetter, they already worship BWC.

Didn't bruce lee himself say he would get btfo'd by huge boxer dudes? What he does is impressive but he just doesn't muscle mass.

Yeah, he literally said Ali would probably kill him if they got in a real fight

r/asianmasculinity is seething

these are the people who say things like "white fragility"

>until MMA got regulated into a proper sport, most Americans had absolutely no fucking idea how to fight

Completely untrue. Wrestling and boxing is was common before the emergence of the sport of MMA. The awareness of practical unarmed combat wasn’t completely common but not totally rare.

Going by your logic, MMA isn’t a correct measurement of “true fighting” since Conor Mcgregor lost to Floyd Mayweather.

>Even a flawlessly executed judo technique won't work on a larger person that just focuses on keeping a good posture.

You need more than a “good posture” to counter a Judo throw.