How does Yea Forums rate him?

how does Yea Forums rate him?

Attached: ger_arm_klose_1920.jpg (1920x1080, 366.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6v_t3NCDZG8?t=48
youtu.be/oO7w90YG3Rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tap in merchant

carsten janker but with hair

I won a lot of money betting on him to score against England in 2010, so he's pretty based in my book.

>legend in Kaiserslautern
>legend in Bremen
>legend in Rome
>all-time top goalscorer at World Cups
>World champion
>paragon sportsman
every striker should aspire to be like him.

Attached: 1650401343121.png (1000x1000, 279.94K)

legend

This. Hard worker, good skillset, great team player and good lad. Surely there are strikers with more raw skill out there but I don't care. And I don't see his face in ads all the time like that fucking fake Klopp.

He wasnt fancy, but what he did he did very good.

He is so fucking dull tho

Could you imagine if he played today with all the "#Respect (clapping hands emoji)" Twitter accounts going? They'd be working overtime.

he did what he was told to do. nothing more and nothing less. a very German quality.

Is there a German player who is actually interesting? Like what Cantona is to France or Gazza to England. Don't say Muller.

Klinsmann is better

Effenberg, Basler

People always underrate “tap in merchants” and then they cry when they miss out on a tournament or title because they struggled to get the ball over the line against Israel or Costa Rica.

The Bayern team about 10 years ago with him, Gomez, Riberie, Schweinsteiger and Robben was a fucking juggernaut. Klose was awesome. To the guy earlier saying he's boring, i mean he just scored a fuck ton of epic goals and was a big game player under pressure. What the fuck else do you want, maybe get off social media it's completely destroyed your brain.

The slayer of saudi arabia

It's low iq. Tap ins show a player has excellent anticipation and game nous as well as being cool when presented with a chance.
Late era Shearer when he didn't have the pace or the muscle to blast through defenses was a master of it

Ballack

Kahn

Effenberg der Affe
Paul Breitner
Super Mario Basler
Bernd Schuster
Günter Netzer

think its more a matter of him not doing anything flashy.

Still get a boner for the 1-0 against England 2010 on that Neuer kickoff where he dragged the defender along to tap it in. Pure willpower.

youtu.be/6v_t3NCDZG8?t=48

Attached: klose5eva.webm (648x340, 2.67M)

Don't forget the front flips

Big, big, big game player. Always turned up when it mattered and his trophy cabinet reveals this.

He knipste when it fucking mattered. Edge of the seat, literally begging for Klose to score.

>scored against brazil, argentina and england in World Cups
anyone else did this?

Pretty unlikely there is anyone else, unless Maradona made an own goal

Maradona didnt score against Brazil, but made an assist

Thomas Müller I think.

Yes, nice

Oliver Kahn, Jens Lehman also

that CP dude lmao i still cant believe

He even did it in the same games, now that's a fun fact.

oh yeah, I forgot about him. It seemed like he would beat Klose record easily after 2014...

Once again, the Jogoid ruined everything. Maybe Müllel will score 7 this winter though lmao

chicharito but worse

>What the fuck else do you want
Personality?

Each as forgettable as the last
The football equivalent of AI chess

So germans produce three types of player: punchable cunts, robots and shouty keepers

Always funny how the english pretend as if they ever were relevant in football

You didn't check my quads

what about kroos, schweinsteiger?

Wasted

Mate I'm bullying germany, leave me alone

Your troll attempt doesnt make any sense. Neuer, Trapp are chill GKs, guys like Müller arent really robotic. I could name more examples just from our current NT alone.

>Neuer
Shouty and obnoxious
>Muller
The most punchable face in europe since Andy moller
>"Your troll attempt doesnt make any sense"
Lol :3

At least they arent english and have actually won something

Neuer doesnt shout scream around like Kahn, my guy.
You would have gotten more replies on your first post if you had left it at punchable faces since that would have triggered non-Germans aswell who have bad memories of guys like Müller scoring against them.

Over the line.

Attached: BOAVidw.jpg (325x480, 113.24K)

last digit is how many we bring home next time we face the germs

Say what you want about the Germans, but they've produced more great goalkeeprs in the last 20 years than we have produced great players. Jens Mustermann is the GOAT.

How is it that even after all these years there's still no German replacement for Klose? Do German academies not train strikers?

Robert Enke surpasses the both you mentioned.

Top tier striker

Loddar obviously

Poacher

Nitey nite. Gonna cry myself to sleep listening to this and thinking of the deep pathos of das volk
youtu.be/oO7w90YG3Rg

Attached: newFile-6.jpg (640x480, 39.71K)

No need to be flashy when your job is just to score sum facking goals

One of the best