MY BODY MY CHOIC-

>MY BODY MY CHOIC-

Attached: 1622639556665.jpg (945x1657, 108.49K)

KWADCB

What happened anyway? Did Greenwood go to prison?

SCOTT STERLING

Apparently she did not give Greenwood sex and a man gotta do what a man gotta do. Now can I sleep with ur women?

Greenwood moved her legs off of him. Then the girl bit her lip and posted on Insta

This is when man united’s downfall started, he was a good player for the club. Had a fantastic right strike in and off the pitch

That doesn’t look like a assault injury.

What kind of punch leaves a lip completely unbruised or swollen but makes a tiny gash in one corner of the lip.

Maybe she shouldn't have shacked up with someone who looks like Katie Price Jordan's mongmutt son.

Some british slags are beyond redemption though.

Attached: Katie Price Jordan & Mason Greenwood (gordo).jpg (1200x675, 104.02K)

was england playin or somethin

HE'S COMING HOME

Attached: 1626013302347.webm (576x1024, 1.79M)

Imagine hitting your wife because Ngubu didn't score a facking gole

Imagine being such a dumbass motherfucker that you allow yourself to get beaten by your spouse.

They want a guy who can hit.

And? Men want a women that can fuck, but that doesn't mean you tolerate that whore fucking other men.

What do you mean "allow yourself to get hit"? It just kinda happens

she looks like shit

No one does that. It's probably always just the last straw and she had it coming for weeks.

>He's coming home
Kek

F

KWAB

Based, I was brought up by my grandpa and his buddies and all of them used to casually yell at their wives and mistresses and sometimes beat them with sticks.
My favorite guy was a carpenter neighbor who drank moonshine all day, his excuse was to wash his lungs from wood dust, and he'd yell at his croatian wife things like "fuck your ustasha mother, i hope tudjman fucks you in the ass, go back you filthy whore".
I miss those legends.

uhm just leave him..?

Lol, I know incel is overused around here but holy incel.

>antagonizes and taunts a man to the point he lashes out to make it stop
>accuse him of "abuse"

Fuck these bitches. They want equal rights, then that means they get equal lefts too...

What I mean is that those dumb bitches STAY in the relationship and then complain about their "abuse".

Fuck every single one of them.

Attached: livingmeme.webm (640x800, 945.76K)

Incels don't hold bitches accountable for their shitty decisions and behaviors like I do, beta simps do that, just like your pussywhipped virgin ass is doing.

I never understood this, I ran away from my diabolic ex (it took a while and it was tough i admit) but I left her nonetheless...why do women in general fucking stay with their abuser?

Pretty impressive there are that many spitfires in airworthy condition still.

>why do women in general fucking stay with their abuser?

Because the ones attracted to the type of man that would beat them like dogs tend to be meak and mildly retarded, or straight up psychopaths.

Is there honestly anything wrong with giving a bitch a little reminder?

and ironically i think they're always hotties ...i was really into my ex because she was honestly gorgeous (not a great fuck but still), maybe something went wrong with her head while growing up knowing that she was much better looking than majority of women

>goes up 26% when they win

In other words the woman starts complaining that the man doesn't show her enough attention so he gives her some negative attention

Women are inhuman ghouls bros...

They are attracted to that behavior, they like the idea of taming a wild man. In this particular situation, he provides a certain luxury lifestyle and she wants to keep living it.

Looks like makeup

planes are so cool

>No visible sign of swelling
>No bruising
>blurry image

Fake as fuck imo.

god damn the shard looks like something straight out of a dystopian movie
oh wait it's London lmao

fair enough, i dont usually pamper anyone with gifts or luxury because i grew up poor so i'm prob gonna stay single for a long time

GET YER LEGS UP NURW

they love violent and criminal men as much as they love attention and playin the victim

Another incel magnet thread

i just call them "threads" these days.

>more beta virgin simps enter the thread
Fuck off, pussies.

>no apostrophe

Illiterate fucks

Move your fucking legs up

Bump lol

Checking toll status…

Toll: Paid in Full

Attached: 9C319B5B-147B-49FD-9EF5-1EAB0A6E40AC.jpg (125x93, 3.29K)

I don't get what kind of women uploads this shit to social media tho. Married? If I was her husband I'd be outraged. Divorced? Then you're just a bitter cunt. Single? Then wtf do you know.

Kek. What happens if Englel just gets a tie/draw though?
Attention whores, frog.

Attached: 1582401478880.jpg (409x393, 33.19K)

>what kind of women uploads this shit to social media

Maniacal, devious, vindictive cunts looking to demonize a man in the eyes of public opinion while trying to establish themselves as the hapless, innocent, victim.

When the moon hits your eye
Like a big pizza pie, that's amore

Attached: 1639430258981.jpg (1080x1049, 60.15K)

Public attention often is a victim's only recourse against abusers

Behold the average american "megacity"

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1500x844, 187.35K)

Is that Los Angeles? It has Skid Row-like vibes.

Nah that's imperial courts area of watts, skid row is too centric

It's from a show, supposed to be Milwaukee

But she can fix him

Looks like she smeared the blood over her neck too.

Kinography