MAN UNITED FANS FIX THE CLUB

Sky sports ran a massive country wide poll among manchester united fans to see how they would fix the club, and here is who they want to sell this summer

Do you agree with the fans?

Collectively, we received 1.7m votes on 30 different United first-team players, so let's take a look at the results

Supporters' patience has been wearing thin with players as the club's top-four tilt wilted with a 3-1 defeat at Arsenal - just four days after the humiliating 4-0 defeat to Liverpool.

Interim manager Ralf Rangnick has suggested up to 10 new players are needed for the impending rebuild, but we asked Sky Sports readers to decide who should stay or leave this summer.

With United facing another crucial clash at home to Chelsea on Thursday, fans have been voting in our poll to determine who is good enough for the club, and who isn't.

World cup winner Paul Pogba, who is out of contract this summer and remains the second-most expensive player in Premier League history following his £93.25m transfer from Juventus in 2016, was axed by 91 per cent of fans - with the sentiment reflecting the hostile reception he received from fans after the 3-2 win over Norwich.

80m England captain Club captain Harry Maguire joined the list of axed players, with more than three-quarters of voters opting to offload the England centre-back

do you agree with the list? these players have a value of approx 500m, and replacing them this summer will cost approx 1bn

Attached: sell.png (780x553, 62.15K)

and heres who gets to live another day

Attached: keep.png (766x611, 73.42K)

Poonited is finished

Surprised so many would keep Lindelof. I think he is the worst cb at United

wtf? they hate matic more than they hate P-Dog?

>axe the Glazers
I know Manurians aren't especially smart, but do they really fail to understand what ownership means?

but they wore a green and gold scarf, why didnt that get rid of them? surely these jewish guys will do the honourable thing and step down as owner

How does Luke Shaw do it? What a man

>keep approx. 15 players out of 30
They have a massive squad. They'll be fine

Lindelof can pass which is 1 more thing than Maguire

Maybe they mean literally.

So are Swansea.

>Varane 85.3%

Attached: mfw_jitu.gif (377x289, 3.66M)

>bruno fernandes 90.9%
lmao
>scott mcTominay 74.5%
lmao

he's made the most mistakes that lead to chances this season. abysmal

>keeping mcfred

kek theyre never gonna get any better

>Varane
Yeah, good luck with that when he doesn't have somebody like Ramos to help him

>Do you agree with the fans?
on who to axe yes except dalot, i think he makes a fine sub, the others are either always injured, locker room caner or serve no purpose
but i'd also add sir marcus (maybe loan him for one final chance), telles and shawberto provided you find suitable replacements

Tide is turning on Rashford. Retards who want to keep Varane clearly haven’t watched him play this year. They still think he’s elite because of what he did at Madrid

Who signs Maguire then?

What's wrong with Fernandes? He was great for two years.

stop using the ramos excuse, he became shit when ramos was still around

Fernandes is their best midfielder even though he is a penalty fraud

What has Luke Shaw done to warrant 68% from Man Utd fans? Liverpool signed Tsimikas for £11m and he's already a better player than Shaw. Fucking hell. Literally just bin him and move onto somebody else, they will very likely be better.

Samir Nasri said bruno was a fraud, his stats hide the liability he is. that's his opinion.

>van de Beek

Wish I could sit in the reserves for 3 years because I'm too shit to get a game in a midfield of Matic McTominay and Fred and still be rated

>keep
>rashford
lol

>He was great for two years.

Attached: bruno-fernandes--en-una-entrevista-para--sky-sports--donde-se-defendio-de-los-que-le-acusan-de-solo-marcar-de-penalti--captura-skysports (1).jpg (1024x576, 59.54K)

wheres greenwood?

Attached: greenwood disguise.jpg (810x539, 89.09K)

You lose a lot of value in a fire sale. No chance you get back something reasonable when you seem desperate. plus you're getting rid of talented players who have tanked their value with shitty play. What a disaster.

And while the Glazers have been an undeniable disaster in terms of supporter interaction/respect & overall strategic oversight, they've undeniably made the team one of the largest spenders in the world. I'd love to see their reactions if they had to compete on half the budget.

Ralf Rangnick believes players will still be interested in signing for Manchester United this summer even without the lure of Champions League football.

"Of course, it would be better if we played Champions League next season but this also affects other clubs, it's not only a problem Manchester United has," said Rangnick. "The renewal of the contract of Bruno (Fernandes) shows it's still possible.

"This is an attractive club, with a new manager, new approach, this is still a massively interesting club and I'm looking forward to helping Erik and everyone at the club to get the best and change the whole approach next season so Manchester United can be a top club."

obviously. they'll pay you a shit load and they plausibly close to regaining prominence with the right personnel and strategic guidance. They certainly have the resources to accomplish that, if not the capability

Agree apart from the last 2, Lindelof and Dalot are decent to keep around in a team to sub on or in case the main CB/RB gets injured. swap them with Rashford and shaw and its pretty much the best you could ask for.

>wanting j-lingz out

cringe

>Luke Shaw
>Fred
>Rashford

based, he's a great resource to help out us customers

based rashy

Pitico, kek

We have to protect Harry, our captain and most entertaining player on the pitch. His compilations get millions of views, if we can find a way of monetizing him more, it'd be very good business for glory glory man united

APOLOGIZE

Manure fans are fucked in the head

>Sancho
>Elanga

Attached: Eaq-0laWAAIz_Oc.jpg (1242x1458, 234.05K)

>Maguire only 75%
lel

>36% of Manu fans think they should get rid of Ronaldo
What season have they been watching?

They'd rather have shit players who act like they're doing stuff rather than good ones lol

the one where the team scored like 30 less goals than last year because it's all built around feeding him?

>wanting rid of anyone before Jew Parasite Glazers
>even Pogba
and this is why, your club dies, Sportsfriends.

they were the second best team in the prem as a counter attacking side and had 74pts
It's not been possible for them to play as a countering team now because ronaldo had to be accommodated and ragnicks attempt to do all out bundes pressing has also failed because of accomadating ronaldo.
And when he doesn't play they're still fucked because they spend all their time training these systems built for ronaldo so they just have to put someone else in the ronaldo role

McFred would be fine as squad players they just shouldn't be starting every game

McTominay isn't good enough
I'm a city fan and he managed to make me angry watching united because of how bad he was lol

He deliberately makes runs which make it impossible for him to be passed to. Like the exact opposite of a midfielder who runs into the channels

FredBros!!!!!

Last year they had record numbers of penalties due to poor implementation of VAR, roughly 1 in 3 games. This artificially boosted United's position and Fernandes' perception as a talented player. Coupled with the fact the team is full of bottlers who only performed because they played behind-closed-doors football due to lockdown. Put Ronaldo in those circumstances and he'd have scored 30+ and won you the Europa.

Swear to god most of you have sub-90 IQs and never even watch football.

>axing j-lingz

he just needs more time…

he was following KDB at old trafford, making the utd CBs unable to pass to him. he unironically hides yet boomer yanited fans say hes captain material because "he gets it" and shows "pashun". he can't even get into scotland's midfield and plays CB for them kek

Attached: mctomishit.png (710x1219, 931.73K)

because of muh broken leg :( fat cunt needs binning but utd fans think the club is a creche

Attached: file.png (989x1059, 759.28K)

>axing man utd stuff in 2022
plebs

Attached: ian.jpg (650x439, 33.23K)

desu Wan-Bissaka was one of the most bizarre signings ever, I know an english bias exist but I remember it being universally praised when he was bought from Palace by pundits, journalists, even fans because of his defensive ability. And despite this he's absolute shit going forward, basically a dinosaur age fullback playing in the modern era, even worse they had another RB with the same problem in Matteo Darmian when they signed AWB.

This, he just needs more time...heh

They should get rid of the entire english clan to stop leaks and fix the dressing room.

He's actually pretty good at beating his man
Problem is that he's good at the wrong sort of defensive stuff (tackling and low blocks rather than recovery and positioning) so he can't afford to be a poor creator unlike say Walker who can't cross to save his life but is obviously still really good.

What a stupid article
It’s easy to sink 2 hours into a game per day yet you can only have 90-180 minutes max per week

>young kid looks good in dogshit side for one season by doing the basics well
>£50m plus tip
too many signings like this and cannot stand it because it's lazy, lavish, and totally fucks over the ambition of smaller clubs with smaller budgets and good scouting networks who identify good players but get priced out immediately because some championship chopper like Wan Bissaka trades for a premium like that
Every time I see a transfer like this I just sigh