ABLBROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

ABLBROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

Attached: 1633685842473.png (593x536, 253.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GRJEFHzHjL4
youtube.com/shorts/eC8o3FQVo-k?feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mboopi?

ablsisters.....we just keep losing....

youtu.be/GRJEFHzHjL4

Let's celebrate liverbros

I predict this is the moment where it all goes wrong for him. Stars are going to think about another 4 years of high intensity pressure and are going to stop trying.

youtube.com/shorts/eC8o3FQVo-k?feature=share

He just mastered his scouse accent. Makes sense

Uh oh, Manuresisters...

4 more years of losing the league to Pep.

Leave Klopp to me

Attached: B2BD7A47-BA01-4AB2-B9E5-37CFF70F9502.jpg (1200x800, 35.77K)

Comments section is full of united customers coping

Attached: Screenshot_20220428-150619_Twitter.jpg (1080x788, 288.48K)

man those fake shining white teeth look like shit
why would anyone do this, looks so off

Time to win at least 2 more titles

This creep's veneers are ghastly

the real bald fraud kino incoming next season, poop was just an impostor

Brainlets think liverpools players run around for 90 minutes and gas themselves out with high tempo pressing. The reality is they dominate the ball against everyone except for man city and so they spend barely any time sprinting and chasing. You'll see several times during a match they will pass it around the back to gather a breather before setting up the next attack.

Funny how you guys always think Spain's NT was doped despite having 20% extra possession compared to current Liverpool but now the "we have the ball so we don't have to run as much" talk point is valid.

Don't put words into my mouth, that spain team and barcas early 2010 side was arguably the greatest of all time

The crash will come
Look at Mainz
Look at Dortmund

I don't want to see him crash my club with no survivors

YNWA

Bald lite

Based Ulla

Attached: Screenshot_20220428-172345_Twitter.jpg (1080x1090, 397.52K)

What does it feel like to be proud of your football team? For me it's a long lost feeling

Attached: 1559362_1.jpg (590x350, 24.12K)

Fenway sports is an elite ownership group is the final redpill

Dodgers owner group might be even better, Chelsea will be unstoppable under them

how is Bucks ownership viewed? didn't they win a championship recently?

dangerously based

it's hard to say with Basketball imo. Much fewer players to manage, and easier to put together winning teams with money alone. Bucks basicslly lucked out in the draft with Giannis.

Baseball ownership is much more methodical and analytics driven. Imo I'd much rather prefer a baseball/MLB ownership group over NBA or NFL

They're lucky the perfect coach for their model exists who is also completely fine with staying at LFC rather than going to another club where he could easily win more trophies

Once klopp goes rhey will be under pressure again

It will go wrong but for different reasons, he's a great coach but he got very lucky with a few exceptional players. but he will believe his own hype and the data analytics meme and start signing shitters like Minamemo in Diaz unironically thinking he can turn them world class but then reality will strike him and he will realise that Salahs don't grow on trees and he won't be able to cope so he will kill himself after qualifying for the conference league

Current Liverpool has just had two 80% possession games in a row.

how long do managers see how their contracts these days anyway. His deal being up in 2024 didn't mean he was leaving then. Same as 2026 doesn't mean he will stay till then.

The Red Sox were the main driver of "moneyball" after the Athletics first did it. Their entire management is analytics driven at its core. It's why their signings almost always do well. It's why they always hire the best people. Liverpool was a complete shitshow before them.

Shut up bruv

FSG casually putting together the worlds best recruitment team, worlds best manager and worlds best squad... Whilst Massively increasing stadium capacity, overhauling training facilities and improving long term health of the club. All without cheating. No better owners in football.

Do you think Pep's wife made friends in Manchester?

he'll always have ventolin to bail him out lomao

the zoomers dont remember how fucked we were from 1990 to fenway era.

sure theyre not roman abramovic but theyre pretty great compared to most owners because they actually want to win and know how to do it

This was a prophecy, you better screencap it

based lelverpoop
based kloppo

Attached: 1647070348945.gif (351x276, 2.18M)

And FSG bought Liverpool from the bank, that's how bad it was, days from liquidation tier.

>The absolute state of other european clubs right now
OH NONONONONONO

Diaz is one of the best players on the team, friend.

I'm no Liverpool fan, but Gillett and Hicks want their heads bashed in for what they nearly did to them

I didn't even know Pep was married.

Apparently Ulla was in the away end with liverpool fans when they played Man City, and she was the one who told him Man United wasn't right for him when they asked in the past.

She Is based in my book

He will flop. I'm from the future

Isn't it suppossed Pep will leave this year, once he fails to win the champions again?

Contracts are meaningless. If a manager is shit they just get rid of him.

I remember being part of the protests outside the ground.

Thankfully they got absolutely BTFO by the banks, and even at the last minute they tried to get some dodgy Texas judge to block the sale, meaning liverpool had to go to the UK supreme Court to tell them to fuck off.

They only got £250m for the club, and most of that went to the banks for debt coverage. They must feel sick looking at the club's value now and knowing they could have kept hold of it if they weren't such tight fucking idiots

I swear Yea Forums has some of the most schizo takes on Liverpool

One day you read that Kloppo just got lucky, the other day the entire team consists of system babbies that would get exposed anywhere else. One day Matip is the worst player in the world, the other day Van Dijk is an overrated fraud and Matip is secretly the only reason he does so well. Shut up already.

pep right now

Attached: 1513353957720.png (394x360, 139.44K)

The real genius from FSG was being insanely strict and frugal through covid, they are now better positioned going forward than almost every other big 6 team. Their signings have picked up and they've hit on almost all of them. Diaz was excellent transfer.

To be honest Pep kinda followed Klopp wherever he went

half of the "ABLs" you see posting here are liverpool fans LARPing as united fans, so it's no surprise it reads as schizo babble

>Sp is one person

Attached: yanswer.png (1022x1432, 1.22M)

i dont like him. I think hes a faggot

I'm a former ABL that switched sides, I worship Klopp playstyle and man management. I'm now ABU and ABC

jesus fucking christ why did he go full retard with those veneers? I mean just pick a more discreet shade of white, not fucking #FFFFFF full retard white

Attached: faggot.png (652x768, 656.74K)

These transfers though

Attached: 20220428_134810.jpg (1200x1500, 286.7K)

meanwhile united just let their manager go to austria today

Younger manager... HAHAHAHAHAHA

>j-just any year now, I swear