Based

Based

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (465x261, 27.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CSewTL2hv2g
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26869476/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He didn't know Kopa, Fontaine, Papin, Platini, Cantona at the time. He was just a kid, give him a break.

France’s best athletes play rugby when they’re not too busy hunting mammoths and discovering fire

Attached: 507970B6-BDF5-485E-B40C-E4CF6B27F865.jpg (683x1024, 86.93K)

he said "except Platini and Cantona"
youtu.be/CSewTL2hv2g

I understand black people because black people are notorious for being the most athletic race. But I never understood why there are so many Arabs in french sports. Arabs are not known for being athletic.

Because ball sports are usually for people in lower socioeconomic class

Attached: 1617451718.jpg (1200x630, 101.97K)

>our

It's not arabs, it is berbers/african mix called nafri

Look where the clubs are located and look at the demographics of those places. When I play with my sunday league team like 1/3 of the teams we play (Copenhagen) are arab teams. They absolutely are obsessed with footy and also they want to spend as little time home as possible because they usually have 5 siblings in small appartments. I can only assume it's the same in France

>posts an absolute fraud who did fuck all but one meme tackle against All Blacks

People who don't watch rugby all love Chabal because of le epic hair and beard.

kek, that was Ronaldinho

France has civic nationalism, chud

Modern men from post-industrial cosities(i.e. Europe) are very weak compared to 70s and 80s men(i.e. men from backwards, non-1st world countries)

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26869476/

every western countries do user

Was fontaine white?

>I understand black people because black people are notorious for being the most athletic race
sweetie, appart from running and jumping far, whites dominate all the other athletic disciplines

Football os the most democratic sport. Anyone can be good at it

so he believes his biggest idol cr7 is black or arab?

soccer is a skill sport. athleticism is just a plus

so only 2 frenchmen here

kopa polish
platini italian
cantona ogre marseillais (50/50 spanish and italian)

cristiano is unironically both black and arab genetically

>platini
sounds italian

but you invented it or smth

The French have had lots of immigration from Italy and Iberia, it makes sense

Lmao it's obviously France fault if youre not a peasent country working to satisfy its lord anymore, so sorry.....

nope

wtf? I wasn't saying anything bad about your country. I mostly agree with the idea of civic nationalism. And I hope we had had a real revolution like yours here.

Not Asians.

He was referring to French players, not all footballers

not rome?

did they?

And yet you behave as if it was le bad, fuck you spanniard fr, youre becoming more and more like angloids, pathetic.

well yeah, the concept of citizenship was a big deal.

I don't remember any good french arab footballers apart from benzema

MMA

Zinedine Yazid Zidane

who?

kys

he's just plain wrong desu and he's biased because he's black and that has affected his IQ quite a bit
all the most skilful and technical french players have always been white in their entire history
the blacks are just workhorses and pacebabbies maybe with the exception of henry but that's about it in their entire history

>our history
lol

>all the spergs arguing about something a black nig said
the village of spee

>workhorses
This isn't the case. if they were workhorses we'd see better black players

That caveman has two times bigger forearms than biceps and triceps

>And yet you behave as if it was le bad
what? I'm not doing that. I'm praising your country. I adore what the French Revolution brought to the world.

it was just a kid asking a bised question surrounding by his colored friends, what did you expect ?

What relevant sports do whites dominate?

Stop replying to incels

all except basketball

>colored

Attached: 601.jpg (680x940, 63.05K)

nope not MMA

Based, redpilled and keyed.

Tennis lol

I'm guessing you're not a big basketball fan because whites and lightskins are the dominant species in the NBA now.

one drop rule

>soccer
>based on athleticism
bruh...

well, blacks are a minority in the US, they are overrepresented in basketball

you spend the majority of the time without the ball so speed helps ALOT in football

There are two very good white players and after that it's a massive dropoff. Hell even most foreigners in the NBA are just more blacks

Blacks are taller on average, it's a given they'd be overrepresented in a tall man sport.

Baseball, Hockey, American football, Tennis, Swimming, Boxing, Strongmen, etc., etc.

And isn't the soccer goat a white midget from argentina?

How do whites dominate football? the majority of players are black

Fuck that, I'll never think of Steph Curry as black.

>Blacks are taller on average
I doubt that

His black genetics are what makes him a good player. same thing with naomi osaka. no japanese tennis player comes close

He would obviously say this as he's a mix of both.

in germany they are succesful too. it's just too hot to play in their home countries

None of them won a wc

Damn I didn't know black genes gave you a superior IQ :^)

Whether someone is black or not can be answered by whether they'd be allowed in a gas station in a sundown town after dark. Answer for Curry: no.