So, you thought about your ex again

So, you thought about your ex again.

Attached: america.jpg (800x450, 176K)

Who's that?

I'm glad so got to spend his life with agent Carter, but I'm going to miss this son of a bitch.

I took her for granted. I fucked up. I made the wrong choices. She was perfect for me. I WILL NEVER FEEL THE SAME CONNECTION TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING EVER AGAIN

Attached: 1534261187002.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

>having an attachment to marvel movies
how does it feel to be a smoothbrain

Feels great.

Attached: i_hug_that_feel.png (500x461, 31K)

Nah, on good terms w/ my exes. We still talk, but we’ve moved on. Fucked up tonight tho and messed things up with a new girl I’ve been seeing. Feels bad

Cuck general?

Attached: large (1).jpg (414x478, 26K)

>So, you masturbated to that [Fetish that if known to your close friends and family would get you the equivalent of a modern day exile] again.

>This whole thread
It’ll get better bros, just enjoy your movies and television shows. You may not feel it, but you matter.

Attached: 95D3F3BA-5FEA-43D8-B88D-FB045DCB834C.jpg (500x677, 69K)

Thanks for the optimism

Attached: tired_of_being_pajeet.jpg (640x714, 54K)

oh cap, i have no exes.

>7 years down the line I still think of her
>feel sorry for my wife as I can never love her as much as I loved my ex

Something died with me back then. Lost all my drive

Attached: 1450391700266.jpg (633x758, 157K)

nigger

pls dont say that

damn this is brutal

Attached: 1519336515670.png (1920x1080, 122K)

Don't worry bros, she's getting fucked by someone better and I promise she only thinks of you as an embarrassment

>its another "let's feel sorry about ourselves" thread
Christ get over it

Attached: 1560808423983.jpg (910x752, 59K)

Jokes on you, she fucking my best friend and I know he has a smaller dick and fatter body than me. It fucking hurts more

>Tfw the closest thing I have to an ex is a boy I kissed once when we were both 15, and who I then ghosted completely because I have crippling social anxiety and zero self esteem
>That feeling when I'm now too far gone and no boy will ever kiss me like he kissed me on that very night
It just hurts so fucking much. Im all alone but he has a new boyfriend now and he has forgotten me. Fuck me i lost a big opportunity there. Being socially retarded and chronically depressed is fucking suffering. Life is shit and will always be shit I dont even know why i still bother

Attached: suicidal wojak.png (951x645, 344K)

I don't miss my ex as a person. What I DO miss is feeling like I mattered to someone.

I think it's pretty normal. If you give all your heart to a woman and then break up, you are simply unable to give 100% again to anyone, either by self-defense or because you become more pessimistic. I don't think it really means not loving the next one, but you are more experienced and just don't get too overenthusiastic about relationships. Trust me, I know.

Attached: God_dammit.webm (1920x800, 3M)

>ex
you people are pathetic

Based hard truths user

They both think you're a spineless pussy

More like an asshole

It's another one of those
>you're with your ex then realize it's actually dream and it becomes a nightmare
>crying and screaming for the whole dream
>rejected by your ex and spiral into despair dream

Attached: 1552605860740.gif (205x234, 96K)

No you're a pussy otherwise you'd have done something by now