Attached: oitnw.jpg (980x620, 117K)

It wasn't shit.

it was, like, it was complete and utter shit

I liked every season desu and I hate shit like this usually

how could you like the last one

how?

Let me guess, that article was written by some white whore

nope, a green old man

The show beautifully transformed from subtle politics to full on progressive Democrat party propaganda video

it was a fun show but it got progressively worse once Trump was elected. The immigration camp shit this last season was so badly inserted it was hilarious, also they just completely butchered some of the better characters like Red to make room for beaners and dumb coke whores.

Also Morello is best girl and she was one of the only enjoyable parts of this season

Attached: Yael_Stone_at_Paley_Fest_Orange_Is_The_New_Black.jpg (1067x1600, 1.53M)

>every single man except for caputo acting like complete bafoons
>Colombian whore's mother dindu nuffin not telling her child she was really an illegal resident
>lol, daddy, you so anglo-saxon being a manager executive dude
>caputo got fucking meetooed and was gaslit into believing he did it
>caputo's gf gets artificially inseminated and fucking aborts the baby a few weeks in
>m-m-muh genital mutilation, curse men for doing this and definitely not fucking Islam
>the men get paid more than us for some reason, i'm sure it's because of gender and not because of work effort
>fucking child court
Jesus Christ, this was the most retarded propaganda filled shit of the goddamn decade.

>caputo's gf gets artificially inseminated and fucking aborts the baby a few weeks in
This isn't true, she faked wanting to get an abortion so that the native mexican girl could get one.

that is also really stupid

It's interesting to read, because he's obviously just buttmad about the ICE and immigration stuff. I've never visited that site before, but I'm assuming it's red hat MAGA types?

He's a little disingenuous with the abortion thing as well, as he spends a few paragraphs whining about Fig getting IVF, and then visiting the doctor to get abortion stuff and how that's terrible and what a waste and why are they showing women to be this ficke about it, when like two scenes later it's shown she went to access pills to remove an embryo from a woman who was raped who can't access the medical care.

I get the feeling that actually he did just put it down and didn't bother to follow up, but complained about it anyway

Actually she never aborted it. She wanted the abortion pills to give to the immigrant lady who was eating parsley broth.

Seems like he probably stopped watching after that. Wouldn't blame him, honestly.

I also thought it was stupid that some women who could only speak some super esoteric native north american language, decided to illegally cross the border and managed to learn absolutely 0 english or spanish

Which one was that? Is it as stupid as the fucking arab girl?

>show made for vaginas is shit

no shit

Yeah, but that's still incredibly disingenuous.

It may well be shit but he's complaining about it for the wrong reasons, with the wrong information and totally misunderstanding the entire bit

"WYMN AND IMGINTS BAD" is all he can come away with

Any people who watched more than 4 episode of this show (First season I mean) should be executed on sight.
This is like a bad fac simile of OZ mixed with Lost. Except both OZ and lost got way more humor even though OITNB is the one parading as a comedy
If you liked this shit just get off Yea Forums I don't want to talk with plebs

Not really. It went full fucking woke, man. Will admit, they could've focused more on Caputo's deal than anything else. That was probably the most complete bullshit.

i wanted mad tits and pussy, stayed for the few good characters, and noped the fuck out before they went full retard

It was bad because it just wanted to bring up social issues and not discuss or explore them.

>Randomly brings up that the men are being paid more
>Doesn't go any deeper than saying its bullshit.

You know what? It wasn't high television, but it has more honesty than stuff like Chernobyl or Taboo or any epic new dark minisseries that people overrate to death and are mediocre next to stuff from 15-10 years ago like Sopranos, Mad Men, even the Wire

Even laura prepon big tits couldn't make me hold onto this show

imagine having this much shit taste or genuinely believing this

This review reads like it was written by a 17 year old /r/the_donald faggot

Best netflix show. It doesn't say much, but still.

turn out exactly like a Jenji Kohan joint

>>the men get paid more than us for some reason, i'm sure it's because of gender and not because of work effort

Attached: tittytax.jpg (698x1000, 148K)

>>m-m-muh genital mutilation, curse men for doing this and definitely not fucking Islam
That's actually a common misbelief, Quran doesn't say anything about female genital mutilation (though it does strictly forbid emasculation) and if you look at Middle-East you'd notice there is only marginal FGM being done, there meanwhile in West and East Africa (but not North) you have 50% of women being victims of it, this is because FGM is a cultural thing that predates Islam.

>Quran doesn't say anything about female genital mutilation
but the sunna does

what? when? you have a scene where asks for abortion while crying and next scene she eats ice cream. The Mexican is never seen or mentioned again.

>>caputo got fucking meetooed and was gaslit into believing he did it
But he did do it. She fired a co-worker for refusing a date.

What was the point of them adopting a girl then? I thought the whole purpose of her arc was:
>The world's awful place because this Mexican can't get an abortion, thus I don't want to bring a child into this world, but instead, help a child that's already in and make the world a better place.

?

She literally goes into the ICE place at night and hands the pregnant immigrant the abortion pill at the end of the episode.

I assumed they adopted because they just plain weren't able to succeed at having their own kid, what with them struggling to do so the whole season and Fig faking wanting an abortion from the doctor they were working with.

Morello is vry cool, where can a bong like me find a girl with an accent like that?

New Jersey, U.S.A.

Rent free

What is your favourite season?
I personally really liked season 6

Honestly, the show jumped the shark with the BLM death and the prison riot. Everything afterward was the worse kind of blatent insertion of progressive politics and talking points.

The prison riot could have worked and SHOULD have been the end of the show. Rewrite it to be the series finale and everyone being shipped off to different prisons at the end

>every man treated as a idiot buffoon
>prison management always shown to be run by hilariously caricatured evil corporations.
>the show moved away from "these women are terrible people and should be here" to sob story 101.

>>the show moved away from "these women are terrible people and should be here" to sob story 101.

This.

The first few seasons were really great at balancing their backgrounds with their character flaws. You sympathized but understood they were all there for good reason.

The last few seasons it was really obvious that new characters were inserted just to fit the narrative of "the system imprisoned these innocent persons of color,"

>black girl guard knows hellman brings in drugs
>become warden
>who's bringing drugs into here?

>hilariously caricatured evil corporations.
literally that's IRL for-profit prison companies.

It's not so much that these things never happen... and shinning a light on them is or was different but its more they are forcibly shoe horned into the whole season all at once to push an agenda. The last season was fucking horrible.

except it wasn't the black girl it was the PTSD white girl guard