So what does Yea Forums think of The Office?

So what does Yea Forums think of The Office?

Attached: 7PCJVVULBBBJXAXS6BH7HMMUL4.jpg (1484x989, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/gallery/qUgAHqa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it’s good until Michael leaves and if you see nelly, turn it off

Why didn't they just end it when Michael left? He basically carries the entire show.

Erin is cute and I want her to be my gf

Number 1 priority of pretty much anybody that puts out entertainment is milking every last dollar out of it that you can.

reddit

Had some good moments but overall it is very dull

thought it was trash, watched a few episodes and thought it was alright

I want to fuck Angela in the ass while she watches cat videos.

And show shouldve ended with michael leaving. Last few seasons are really hit or miss, shit almost got as bad as Voyager.

steve carrell is hilarious in it, but he and dwight are the only interesting/entertaining characters
Also, it's the single most overrated show of all time

don’t get the hype

haha imagine being trapped in the office with pam and she gets drunk and you have drunken office sex with her and her tummy is jiggly? haha america’s favorite comedy

UK version is far superior.

Attached: 15154983177712.png (800x500, 190K)

First four/five seasons are fantastic. The show dips in quality from there and Season 8 is all-around terrible.

Season 9 was a massive improvement, not seasons 2-4 good but it had some great moments and the finale legitimately made me feel things.

stupid art hoe bitch with 30 body count from tinder: omg i wish i worked at dunder mifflin :D

I never made it to the last season because season 8 is so trash
Steve Carell carries this show and has absolutely killer moments. Cringe comedy at its finest

Also people who say that original bbc version is superior just fuck off, uk series is just a couple of episodes and the us season 1 id basically it beat for beat

Pretend 8 doesn't exist and just skip to 9, my dude. Robert California is a good character on his own but he doesn't work in The Office. Also everything to do with Nelly, Andy being Manager and the Andy/Erin storyline is hot garbage.

Apart from the decent finale, 9 is even worse than 8.

this

If you watch it and know enough about it to have shallow conversations about it then women will have sex with you. Show is pretty based tbqh.

Attached: 1497140040688.gif (230x326, 520K)

how did they cast so many ugly talentless people on this show? is the whole point of the entertainment industry not to cast attractive people

It is the complete opposite, reddit fag.

Stop making me horny
>tfw jan will never completely dominate you sexually

Attached: D4XP5cuXkAI2z4D.jpg (720x401, 39K)

I watched the UK version first and then watched the US version. I preferred the UK version because I had already seen many of the jokes. But I can see why people find the US version funny. I do think Gervais is better at being cringey though.

>white supremacist show

Never watched it.

Attached: chad johnson.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Great concept turned into a cheap commodity for the dumb american brain.

Never watched it

Attached: HW7LP14.gif (355x531, 3.91M)

First 2 seasons are good. Everything after is reddit

show was shit till andy arrived

US - Actually very good.
UK - Absolute fucking kino.

What kind of person has could possibly have an opinion like this?

What kind of person could have an opinion like this?

Complete dogshit.
Just like every other UK show that America tries to remake and fails miserably.

Top Gear

I want to touch Erin´s boobs.

Whose Line Is It Anyway?

nope, yuroshitters arent funny. guess you should head on over to reddit with all the monty python faggots.

dude... raping pam is why every guy likes the office. imagine being roy mcchad bullying prime pam into sucking your cock after the virgin jim made her laugh and cared abouther feelings

roy literally got to put his hard cock in pam's exceedingly tight snizz, he could slap her butt and leave hand prints, cover her in hickies, anything he wanted. spurt deep in that womb while she nearly cums from the brutality, but doesn't.

then roy gets to fall asleep with his cock still slick from her juices while pam waddles around the office the next day, saddle sore from her beat up pussy.

m.imgur.com/gallery/qUgAHqa

roy fuckin banged pam's naked body so hard and all jim can do is "make love to his best friend"

>Why didn't they just end it when Michael left?
They legitimately thought Ed Helms had enough star power to carry the show.

Outstayed it's welcome and the UK one was better I've never wanted to fuck the uppity out of someone as much as I did Angela

Attached: 1509052500370.jpg (530x421, 32K)

dwight basically says at one point that he fucks angela doggystyle all the time

imagine pulling her skirt up and she slides the panties down a bit, then you line it up

stab! pinch~~ - puuushhing inside angela's tight cunt. you can look down and see her petite frame under you, elbows cocked out, braced to help her withstand your fucking.

she gasps, then ashamed,, moans in her throat as you begin to grind your penis in her cunt muscle. angela is so HOT inside... you can see the cladp of her white bra through her shirt
"Don't!" she commands, pushing her buttcheeks back against your pelvis, forcing the head of your penis to grind against her cervix, as you begin to unclasp her bra through her shirt. "Stop now," she whispere through grit teeth.

wordlessly you move your hands up her flanks, feeling her firm tummy, and skate your palms lightly across her nipples.

"Oh-" she gasps an empty breath, her pussy growing wetter and pulsing as it constricts around your fully hard cock, stroking and tempting you to ejaculate inside of her.

you squeeze one small breast and knead the flesh, moving your other to a cheek of her butt
you pull slightly, spreading them. you're looking at Ms. Angela Martin's barenaked butthole, your penis buried to the hilt in her wet pussy, groping her sensitive body.

you never want to forget this moment

"Go ahead--" Angela gasps again in a throaty whisper, "go. Cum inside me."

moaning your name as she begins to more rapidly bounce and grind against you, Angela's pussy works overtime to squeeze and suck your penis, desperate to feel you fertilize her

THE OFFICE is the ULTRA-RARE category of
BASED and BLUEPILLED
Yes, you read that right. BASED - and BLUE piled.

Attached: 1564761393641.jpg (829x767, 80K)

elaborate

Is this real?

Attached: tumblr_pb1x6rug5d1wey45so1_400.jpg (263x280, 34K)

It's good but it's 5 years old idk why tinderthots love it so much

i fapped

Attached: MV5BMDMwOTU4MTEtODIzZi00YTZiLWEwYzMtODg3OGEwMWVlNDEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTQ0NjQzNTE@._V1_UY268_CR120,0,1 (182x268, 9K)

basic shit a twelve year old girl would write
get some imagination

Would you guys fuck Meredith and Phyllis if it meant you got to have a three-way with Pam and Angela?

>that secret episode where Erin larps as Angela
My dick has never been so hard

Attached: 900F7A49-13D2-4710-96A9-4A1B228D3248.png (1334x750, 3.13M)

what do you mean? you need coprophagia to get hard?

I really enjoy watching the early seasons with my gf. We also randomly quote funny scenes throughout the day and send each other memes to cheer us up, and most other people also have seen the show so it's always something to talk about. It's a very binding experience, if I do say so myself.

I live near Scranton and never watched The Office. AMA

fuck off andy

What could we possibly ask you that would be relevant to the show if you’ve never seen it?

Pretty fun.

how is it possible to have sex with that many people

I've never watched season 8 or 9. I just skipped from the finale of S7 to the finale of the show and I'm not looking back after seeing some clips from s9.

omg im looking for my jim xxxxxx

I’d like to meet that twelve-year-old girl.

i really liked erin and the andy/erin would of been ok but he had to fuck off for most of the season to film hangoover 2 or 3 or whatever so they had to drop it and make it really hard to watch

It's a show made to play in the background while you do something else.

Well it's always the first thing people bring up when they learn you're from there.

Woah he found out how memes work

It was shit. Very repetitive, as well.

Yes, easy yes

Not true, the subtle jokes are often the best

A very good one at that

I unironically thought Scranton was an imaginary place when I started watching The Office. It just sounds like a fake name for some reason.