The First Order

>the First Order
The first of what order?

Attached: fo.jpg (798x420, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Military_Disarmament_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The First Order of Joke, I mean Snoke, the supposed Sith Lord who couldnt detect the force shift on the lightsaber literally sitting 1ft from his core.
What a fucking bitch lmao.

Of disney wars. In a few more years they get to go against the second order

He's literally the worst "villain" in all cinematic history.

Hes a stupidass cunt. Vader would literally rip him in half.

Nuwars naming was fucking shitty. They could just went The Order or Order, they have to inject First.

Why are they screaming and seething all the time? Where did the calm military professionalism from the Empire go?

Just turn your brain off, bro.

>Hes a stupidass cunt. Vader would literally rip him in half.
This is why the new movies are so fucking awful, especially TFA.

In the first 5 minutes of TFA, Poe is just blatantly shit talking a sith. In the veru first scene of ANH, Vader is already choking the fuck out of someone. 5 minutes after that he's choking the fuck out of an Imperial commander. There's nothing frightening about Ren or the First Order.

Who was he?

I walked out of the theater wondering why they weren't just called the Imperial Remnant. And the re-branding of the Rebel Alliance as the "resistance" was fucking lazy and uninspired.

Also how come the New Republic wasn't doing fucking anything and how was it that they only controlled 5 planets in a single solar system that got wiped out by a super mega death star that nobody seems to have known existed. Shouldn't the New Republic have control over hundreds of planets after defeating the empire? Shouldn't they have fleets capable of fighting the First Order? How the fuck did the first order manage to build pic related unnoticed.

None of it made sense and they didn't bother to explain anything.

Attached: 1537157446820.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

The Empire was based on the Nazis. The First Order is based on what millennials and Twitter leftists think the Nazis were like.

>they canonized it

Attached: fruedian nightmare.jpg (2240x1320, 1.35M)

There is no worse sin in writing a sequel than invalidating the story of the original, and that's literally all that TFA does over its entire screentime. TLJ was pants-on-head retarded but TFA was worse in regard to the damage it did to the original trilogy (although TLJ does introduce ramming and fucking superLeia).
The first fifteen minutes of TFA take all of the struggle of the entire original trilogy and just throw it in the fucking garbage, everything reset exactly how it was before for no reason at all other than Disney's complete inability to create anything new.

If the rule of two exists who the fuck is Snoke, where did he come from and where did he gain his sith force powers?

Rian decided that wasn't important. I assume he said fuck the lore and fuck internal narrative consistency because that's what happened.

THE FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS!

THE EMPIRE IS UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT, EVERYONE ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES

He was Vaders secret apprentice. I feel like there's been about fifty at this point.

ASSES IN THE AIR REPUBLIC SLUTS

JJ used to work as an intern and was used to running errands and getting people's orders.
Whole movie just screams "don't think about it, just stuff your face with popcorn and buy merchandise!"

Attached: 1565898944471.jpg (663x579, 38K)

But that's wrong because it offered absolutely nothing to give merchandise makers to work with. How the fuck do you make star wars so bad that during the entirety of the trilogy the only vidya that was made is an inferior reboot

Sith have always found ways to get around the rule of two by naming apprentices assassins and inquisitors and whatever.

>lazy and uninspired.
Kind of sums the whole thing up, doesn't it?

Snoke wasn't a sith, he was just a dark side force user

To the point where Hasbro and LEGO produced a 'snowspeeder' that got a grand total of three seconds of screen time in a deleted scene.

Heck, LEGO got fucked with TLJ too, designing and releasing a Strandbeest walker that didn't show up at all anywhere in the movie or deleted scenes.

Was the whole Rebel Alliance demilitarization after Death Star 2 blew up real or just a /pol/ anti-disney false flag?

Surely the New Republic/Resistance aren’t that dumb?

>Was the whole Rebel Alliance demilitarization after Death Star 2 blew up real

Real

>Shouldn't they have fleets capable of fighting the First Order?
They literally all just got rid of their weapons because war is bad. I'm not even kidding.

The first order of pizza.

Attached: DC26BC88-9ED2-4456-9818-D92DA5FF2B8C.png (689x679, 1.06M)

>The first of what order?
the order of sneed's intergalactic feed and seed (formerly chuck's)

Agreed. To me, a villain is a major part of the struggle the heroes go though. They’re the evildoer who kidnapped the princess, they’re the dragon keeping the treasure. If the core conflict is laughable due to a laughable villain, it screws with the story a lot. It’s like a romance where you hate the main couple. It just kills it for me.

The first Order of Oh my god they are clearly nazi fascist baddies look at them they're evil oooooooh

Lol

Attached: 8B364ECE-4AB1-4830-A9A5-78BFF42A12F9.jpg (1970x1110, 303K)

I can’t tell if Lucas is laughing or weeping at this.

Attached: EE530FAE-1BED-43B1-BE01-2162233E1F75.png (1479x361, 29K)

Why did they shill for TFA?

Your expectations, subverted

the first order of business

snoke's foke and soak?

Order 1 of 150

this puzzled me the day I saw the force awakens. I remember seeing the film with a friend and asking him "wait what? Why is the new republic called the resistance? That doesnt make any sense?"

Even a brief few sentences about the New republic failing to impose any will and order on the galaxy and it completely fracturing would have suited me just fine.

they only explain these things in the new books and games and cartoons

That's a very good way of putting it.

The Empire was actually based on capitalist. George based them off of the capitalist that ran America hoping his generation would overthrow them and become something greater. Funny enough he became super rich because of capitalism

The good guys being rebels again for no reason at all is probably the dumbest thing in the new movies. They could have had New Republic vs. Space Nazi Rebels but they decided to just make it a bland copy of the original trilogy

More like the 3rd order amIrite nerds?

It is the biggest JUST in cinematic history. How is Blar Wors even redeemable?

General Hux is one of my top 3 Star Wars characters of all time. Finally beta incels like me get some recognition. There was nobody I could identify with in the OT. The prequels introduced Jar Jar but when I found out he had a romance with some bird alien bitch I lost all interest in him.

Attached: 1483740275460.jpg (590x350, 31K)

Easy. Make Rey naked in every scene.

Attached: rey.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 85K)

why would they kidnap nigger kids tho. Seems like a real bad idea to me blacks are lazy and traitorous

Finn was only a janitor. Who knows if they even paid him?

>janitor
Why did they take him on a combat mission?

Attached: Fedorova-7.jpg (640x960, 88K)

And make her plump up to 400lbs.

Why do people not care that their girlfriend has had other men inside them?

Do they just not think about how she's had other guys cum on and inside her?

Do they just say to themselves "why yes, my girlfriend has had other men inside her and I'm okay with that"?

Probably some sort of admin error. They requested a cleanup crew, and some new staff officer accidentally sent the guy who cleans the Starkillers toilets.

source?

starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Military_Disarmament_Act

This is just one of several stabs at the older generation of fans. There is no explanation of their name to be found anywhere. If it were "First Order" instead of "The First Order," you could spin it as their ideological stance that the Republic is too weak, resulting in lawlessness and chaos, and they see themselves, though a remnant of the Empire, as a means of transitioning the Galaxy back to representational government, essentially a military junta that espouses "First order, then change." That would make them interesting, compelling even, but if that had been the intention, we'd have heard about it by now.

No, the name goes forever unexplained because it allows them to twist the knife(insanely) at their own core fans. The simplest definition of their name is simply "the configuration that came first." That's a reference to the old fans and the jettisoned canon. Hux's speech is a thinly-veiled allusion to the anger the old fans feel about Disney discarding decades of stories and characters, allowing them to lazily re-package them as their own. The First Order represents the past. They cosplay as the Empire. One of their leaders is a cosplaying Vader fanboy. They represent the old fans. The "Resistance" represents the new "fans," not Star Wars fans, but Disney's brain-dead consumers.

Leia's defiance of Vader in his first scene is literally pitch-perfect. She's snappy, angry, but clearly scared. She fears Vader but also thinks she's too important politically to get choked out. That's one of the reasons I find Poe's scene with Ren so baffling. Isaacs is a good actor, yet he makes the character come off as just completely unafraid, mocking not only the premise but the trope in general. It's literally like they start deconstructing Star Wars in the opening scene.

They're based on a fascist empire. Nazis never established that. There was, however, historical precedent for a vast Republic that later deteriorated into fascist authoritarian rule.

We called it the Roman Empire.

The Empire was the Roman Empire, sweeping in scope, gargantuan in resources and manpower, and brutally efficient at its height.

will incels ever go outside ?

what point are you making here

absolute state

The First Order
The Third Reich

That's all there is to it. Don't waste time thinking about Star Wars.

where in the fuck did they get all that personnel and funding?

He wasn't wrong. JJ Abrams isn't a bad director, actually. His problem is he's beyond terrible as a writer.

its sad that you are correct

Attached: MEGA.png (900x900, 3.1M)

He's not exactly a great director. He and Peele both suffer from the same problem - they "borrow" techniques from the greats, but with seemingly no understanding of why the greats used those techniques when they employed them.

You're right. He's not great by any means. But he's not horrible in the way that he's a horrible writer and he's a better director than Lucas. He's a total rip-off of Spielberg, though, yeah.