How do I cope with this feeling of knowing I missed out on innocent, childhood romance?

How do I cope with this feeling of knowing I missed out on innocent, childhood romance?

Attached: Stranger Things - S03E01 - Chapter One - Suzie, Do You Copy.mkv_snapshot_06.32_[2019.08.19_21.43.23] (1920x960, 154K)

By realizing how shallow and vapid most of the “relationships” we’re back then.

T. Watched a female friend date 7 different guys with a week each after she got “bored”. Maybe 5% of relationships back then lasted and actually we’re good go outside and lift lad good luck.

Guess which relationships typically last the longest.

Wait I worded that wrong. What I mean is the relationships that last the longest are people that get together in high school.

an hero

For me, it’s near fatal amounts of oxycodone

True but out of my 600+ technical school we had literally one couple had been together since middle school for 7+ years. Everyone praised them but we also knew just how incredibly rare it was especially these days.

you shouldn't cope you should explore these feelings. how do they make you feel user?

Memories of childhood romance wouldn't help you deal with present day feelings of loneliness and alienation

I FEEL HORNY AND DEPRIVED OF BASIC HUMAN TOUCH

Attached: nYTAFuN.jpg (1710x2048, 212K)

Not much rarer than a couple staying together for 15+ years. Pretty sad.

>I missed out on innocent, childhood romance
It's not too late there are children everywhere

lmao look at the size of that nose

By funding the person you are meant to be with

You get over it
You move on

by killing you are self

When I was 8 I french-kissed a really hot girl my age, the daughter of my dad's boss.

AMA.

>childhood romance
I had my first "gf" and kiss in 2nd grade and all it did was confuse me, I still ended up a complete failure. Don't think you missed out on much, it'd probably healthier to start later.

And looking back her behaviour was extremely worrying, she was oversexualized in her behaviour and pretty demanding, in fucking 2nd grade. Pretty sure she had some serious issues, no idea what happened to her after elementary though

Talk to girls, lower your standards

Based

Attached: 1522404412846.jpg (284x285, 20K)

Drugs and alcohol.

>mmmmufffffff

Attached: 0E5E4159-24C8-4431-91FC-23ECCFF2F343.gif (332x332, 1.53M)

>Dating in middle school
>If you've been together for more than a month, it was serious business.
>Stay together and fool around in high school
>Too cheap and too timid to purchase condoms
>Uh oh! Baby on the way! Better drop out of school and get a job!
>17 years later, see your kid making the same mistakes

Yeah, you really missed out on a lot.

Why has this still not been webm'd from a proper rip

cope

The shakiness and the low quality adds to the dramatic effect

Attached: Kiss.webm (800x397, 244K)

God this is so hot
You will never be a innocent cute little boy being forced into kissing an over-matured slag who has to pretend to be innocent on screen

I don’t like girls

faggot

Based

Attached: finn-wolfhard-1564891332.jpg (1080x1080, 142K)

I feel bad for you guys that never experienced it. I'd have girls pretending to miss the bus so I could give them rides home which just led to me taking them to my place and giving them shots of my dad's shitty vodka until we fucked. Man those were the days. I easily coulda banged 40 plus girls before graduation but 8 was good enough considering I was chad lite at the time

Attached: image.jpg (684x445, 76K)

You crave high school relationship until you actually interact with a high schooler. God they are so dumb.

>tfw no Froggo bf