ITT: Sequels better than the original

Post Sequels that were even better than the original.

Attached: BR 20149.jpg_large.jpg (1038x1600, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1duQOVNA_M
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/119555332/#119556842
youtube.com/watch?v=RScZrvTebeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alita: Battle Angel II

Attached: 1565901966540.gif (405x405, 3.47M)

I really enjoyed that movie, the story was super simplistic, and Hugo's actor was fucking terrible, but it was a lot of fun, and the visuals were really impressive.

Attached: 0.jpg (630x1200, 175K)

Speed II

I miss the 90s

I'd give anything to go back, 1 night, in my bed next to my snes controller, small sqaure tv and cold pizza

Attached: p2.jpg (400x600, 90K)

Short Circuit II sucks though.

Ryan Gosling is relentlessly handsome. I want to kiss him relentlessly.

If 2049 is better than the original I’ll be sure to never watch it.

what about this?

Attached: billy.jpg (343x500, 40K)

The Empire Strikes Back
The Godfather Part II
Spider-Man 2
Toy Story 2

damn it has one of those kino trailers
youtube.com/watch?v=P1duQOVNA_M

Attached: aliens.jpg (676x379, 379K)

Have children so they can feel nostalgic about the current year 25 years from now

kek

I will fight anyone to the death over this

Attached: HD KOTM poster.jpg (4050x6000, 3.58M)

All character are unengaging and bland
Some of the worst writing in cinema but still taking itself seriously
Monster fights, the only reason to watch this movie are all happening in the dark with terrible low angle camera shot, you can't see shit and they keep cutting away to reaction shots of the characters mid fights like anybody actually cares about them.

That movie is unwatchable Chinese shit.

Unironically Iron man 2

Only because the first movie was so slow it was barely watchable

Embarassing post. Objectively every point is wrong. You need to get your eyes checked, see an actual Godzilla movie, and stop getting paid by Disney. All you mouseshills say the writing is terrible without any substance, and complain about the perfectly servicable characters. I'm sorry you're mentally retarded, son.

Have sexes

One of the most overlooked sequels of all time, because normies just wanted same shit follow up.

Attached: 220px-Gremlins2poster.jpg (220x330, 19K)

Both good films but you can't deny the nice aesthetic of 2014 Godzilla, even if the trailer did lie it's ass off

OP, I invite you to look up my historical Yea Forums posts in which I've indicated that I've never seen Blade Runner 2049, that I never will, and that this makes me better than all of you on general principles.

Alita fags gtfo permanently

Attached: 56B98A49-05A6-4646-B3A3-780540DFC2AA.jpg (680x684, 53K)

Surrender.

How about I have sex with you

no

Attached: 3839920.png (1024x778, 724K)

Attached: 814V1XJaoAL._SY445_.jpg (318x445, 41K)

Attached: 220px-Two_fast_two_furious_ver5.jpg (220x328, 26K)

One time I was with my kindly Christian grandma sitting in a parked car in rural Iowa while mom was in the store getting stuff. Grandma asked about me and I started going off about how I'd just seen Gremlins 2 and how it was a really cool movie, with lots of different types of gremlins. (I forget details so I embellish now). They had an electricity gremlin and a Spider gremlin and an executive gremlin and a tranny gremlin....

Grandma was becoming upset, so I stopped. Then mom came back and we drove off.

This post is part of a series in which an user describes early '90s trash movies and his very loving kindly Christian grandma who wanted none of it. earlier post: archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/119555332/#119556842

While remaining your moral, generational and aesthetic superior through the simple choice of which media not to consume? Not likely.

Based Bates poster

Election 2
Tropa de Elite 2

Go play in the street, zoomer

When will this meme end? How could anyone (except Goose fags) think this movie is good? You can compare any aspect, acting, visuals, specially music, and story to the original and it loses in all of them. Just say that you want the goose to sodomize you instead of prasing turds
youtube.com/watch?v=RScZrvTebeA

Checked and based

This is the worst fucking movie I’ve seen this year. Fucking idiot.

Is this really a sequel? It's a completely different genre and even most of the cast is different as well.