Well this was a huge fucking disappointment

Well this was a huge fucking disappointment

Attached: it-ends.png (847x504, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cT8sTiCiC74
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=it.htm
warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/english/currentstudents/undergraduate/modules/fulllist/special/en304/syllabus2015-16/king_the_raft.pdf
tumblr.com/tagged/patrick-hockstetter-x-reader
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it isnt evn out yet
is there a spider

Bill Hader will make it kino

>he doesn't know

Attached: file.png (800x450, 303K)

First one wasn't even scary. The music built up to every scare so you always knew it was coming. Crazy overrated. I was hoping the sequel would be better so if it's more of the same that sucks.

>the music built up to every scare
Oh like every fucking horror movie in history? Do you hate Jaws too?

You aren't undermining it's opening so just stop

I agree. That poster sucks.

>$.05 was deposited in your account

>The music built up to every scare so you always knew it was coming.
Do you actually prefer a movie to just straight up jumpscare you out of nowhere? Is that what you think horror is?

>there are people who actually claim these movies are faithful to the book

>you aren’t undermining it is opening

OH NO NO NO NO

This Muschietti guy is a fucking hack, the first movie sucks ass. I see people claiming this one is "hardcore and violent" but it's a fucking 15

Anyone who says these movies is faithful to the book in any way has never read the book

Anyways someone who's seen it should post spoilers on r\itthemovie disguised as a question or something

Spoil me, user, does Richie/Eddie homolust happen?

No but there is a drider

Attached: 1543687169441.jpg (199x253, 9K)

The first movie was peak onions reddit bullshit with EPIC CLAPBACKS and I expect this to be more of the same. Why the fuck did they let the guy who directed Mama of all people make this movie

Besides Marvel and Jordan Peele, this is the only movie that normies are excited for. Why?

pls respond

Attached: REDDIE.gif (500x222, 1.16M)

Why would you care about undermining this movies opening

yes, since the first movie could show the kids having sex.

It was a smart move to make one movie the kids story and then the 2nd the adult story, works better for film.

Hell, the lack of music can even scary with proper sound design. Also, music can sustain suspense without being too obvious. Every scene was bum bum bum BUM BUM BUUUUUUUUMMMMM. Fuck off the music doesn't need to tell me when to be scared.

Even the drider scene?

Hearing some rumors that on set, the director and Bill Skarsgaard were pretty creepy towards the girl who plays Beverly

Understandable

What is unfaithful?

Not including Maturin The Turtle and Chud?
not including the gangbang?
Mike dad dies in a fire, and is not the historian?

that's pretty based of them

Like chastain ?? What were they doing ?

The whole crew would have had a running jump into her pussy back in the 70's. She would have been so numb on coke she wouldn't even notice.

Pretty bold of them to film the sewer child gangbang scene.

Yeah I hate Je- Oh Jaws, no, of course not. The sound design is phenomenal in Jaws.

Cute richie

IS REDDIE CANON? THAT'S LITERALLY ALL ANYONE CARES ABOUT

And cute Eddie

Attached: 1514207788053.webm (1920x1080, 2.31M)

does the jew kill himself again

>watching a pre-screener Q&A
>complains about McAvoy being too short

I knew he was miscast

the weird librarian scene creeped me out and still does

in other words, fuck you poseur

Well, we'll wait for your movie when it comes out. I sure it will be MUCH better.

rumor has it they would continuously expose their genitalia and pantomime helicopters, laughing and high-fiving in victory

He's literally the tallest out of all of them in the book. They call this nigga "Big Bill" but he's a fucking manlet in the movie. Huge miscast. He only got the part because Muschietti loves him for some reason.

Oyyy vey. Oyyy vey. Oyveyoyveyoyveyoyvey.

mcavoy has good acting range - he can handle the role

Did someone say spider?

Attached: john.peters.jpg (1080x1440, 192K)

this little pissant was the most annoying part
>"fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck i'm a kid fuck fuck fuck lol fuck"

Someone give detailed spoilers

>Is that what you think horror is?
Well why don't you recommend some of your favourite suspenseful, slow-burn horrorkino with no jumpscares

Not saying he's not a great actor, I think he's extremely talented and I'm sure he can pull off the character, he just doesn't look the part at all. It's just a disappointment.

OP is just baiting

Someone who actually saw the movie today uploaded a video about it but didn´t spoil anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=cT8sTiCiC74

tl;dr: chapter 2 is better than the first one

It was literally the only scary part because it was subtle, out of focus, and not accompanied by a jump scare

Richie was annoying, yeah.

Pretty sure faggots from the It reddit are in this thread

since general media must censor tons of good shit anyway, no doubt it bombed

but can he handle this roll?

Attached: 4oprcdpd8sp01.png (599x502, 601K)

I've heard consistently that he's the weakest part of the IT 2 cast, but it seems like it was by design so he wouldn't overshadow the less famous actors. Sounds like Richie and Eddie steal the movie again though.

doesn't know what?

K saw the movie and why the fuck did they explain the origin of Pennywise the clown? That honestly kinda ruined the character for me, I feel like they gave it too much context. Overall it's mediocre and all these glowing early reviews are obviously from people that loved the first movie

Spoil it user, how do they explain the origin?

ARE RICHIE AND EDDIE GAY THOUGH? FUCKING ANSWER

Why did they cast Chastain as Beverly? You’d have to completely face blind to think they look anything like each other. Amy Adams would be closer.

>119795668

IT basically steals the identity of a man named Bob Gray who plays an actual clown named Pennywise in the circus and then kills him.

now that's cringe

Yes it works.

Attached: jessica-chastain-beverly-it-movie.jpg (1024x585, 194K)

Yeah, because the cosmic pregnant space entity wasn't retarded.

>119795678

OK just to shut you Reddie creeps the fuck up, no, not really. It's revealed Richie has/had a crush on Eddie and as Eddie dies he tells him he loves hi . They don't toss each other's salads if that's what you're thinking

but also redpilled

The lack of spoilers ITT leads me to believe OP is full of shit.

I thought he was called Big Bill because he had a huge dick?

>119795924

Pregnant cosmic space entities work for horror though and fit the themes of the story. IT randomly stealing some guy's identity (who just happens to be a clown) is wicked fucking forced.

>and as Eddie dies he tells him he loves hi

Holy shit, muschietti actually let it get that explicit? Absolute madlad.

Attached: 1563512883038.gif (540x350, 2.59M)

This alone is pretty amazing for a mainstream movie, how's this gonna fair in China? Is the homo stuff easily censored?

I talked to bill harder on Facebook I. The 2010s when you could just message everyone, he was a total dick, fuck Jannies and fuck Bill Hader

it's what IT is wth

>119796047

Yeah now if only he cared about actually adapting the book. Fucking awful director

That too.
What did he say to you? He seems like an attention whore in the interviews with the rest of the cast, so that's not hard to believe.

He gave us prime Sophia at the lake. He's a goat. Goat

>119796102

No not really but they do attempt bthe cosmic shit and the ritual of chüd. But it's through drugs not the tongue biting thing in the book and it's "woah trippy drugs man whoa" kind of trippy not anything cool

Also they kinda leave it open for more movies

If you mean Sophia then based and it actually happened. If you mean Jessica the. That bitch just lies and there's no one who would want HR lesbian ass.

Ritual of chud was retarded in the book, there is no way to adopt that shit.

Eww no thanks, the part of the adults in the book is a borefest

At the time a script I wrote for a comedy feature was in pre production, the producer told me the different stars who had read it and he listed bill header who I really liked. I was excited so i austically messaged him in face book, he called me trash and we traded insults for a minute until I guess he got bored and went to do some more blow off a hookers ass or something. I thought we would be friends but we ended up being enemies :(

>Stephen King
literally the mcdonalds of genre literature

Not really enemies except on my end, I doubt he remembered it 5 seconds later

lol

Damn, sorry to hear that. What a cock.

To be fair the movie got made and ended up being shit so I guess he had a point

Does it have the bully getting jerked off by his sidekick?

Stephen King has a lot of kids getting handiest in his book, check out needful things, he’s a total boomer perv

Just got out from a screening. It was press only and it's not like anyone can find me here anyway. It's the worst movie I've seen all year full stop. Pennywise isn't even in the film until almost two hours. The rest is recap shit with the adults and flashbacks with kid shit we've already seen. It is so bad.

How many people get jerked off?

What's to spoil? Stan dies, Eddie dies, the clown dies. The end.

>penny wise rules the sewer with a an iron fist
> first kid orgies on mars will be sewer orgies

The changes they made, what happens to the kid they added, what scene King was brought on to write

Stephen King wrote 15 books all in the past 10 years. All of them classics. Big fat George RRR Martin can't even write one

If Chapter 1 was a 8 out of 10, this was a 8.5 out of 10.

More horror this time around. Much more violent, I liked that it felt less CGI.

Also this movie had a lot more budget.

Adrian the gay? He's not really a kid but just like in the book after he gets thrown off the bridge after getting the gay kicked out of him, Penny kills him and that's what makes Mike call everyone back.

In the restaurant scene I'm not sure was leaked already or not, pennywise tells everyone Stan is dead via fortune cookies.

Nice. How do It kill Adrian?

>Adrian the gay? He's not really a kid but just like in the book after he gets thrown off the bridge after getting the gay kicked out of him, Penny kills him and that's what makes Mike call everyone back.
No, the kid in the mirror fun house that Bill is running after. I had heard he was like a neighborhood kid who got caught up in the Pennywise business.

>119796570 no the kid in the funhouse

Which one is Adrian? The guy guy in the opening?

Yeah, the guy that gets throwed in the water

Yeah, he gets beaten up not by It, but by some guys who really doesn't like homosexuals, he gets thrown into the water and It is waiting to finish off the poor faggot.

It well done, almost made me feel bad for him.

>adapting a 1000 pager horror tome
>have dozens of scary situations
>pick the most boring/dumbest situations

FOR WHAT FUCKING PURPOSE

Attached: 1558510385692.png (1080x1060, 1.19M)

Its very close to what in the book IIRC.

They actually made Chud workable in chapter 2. Actually Chastain does a decent job. So does all the cast really.

I'm still fucking mad they didn't kill Patrick with Leeches like in the book. He was even in the fucking sewers with water in the first movie, but they killed him with twitchy clown bullshit and cut away. How fucking lazy can you be as a director?

I'm still mad they aren't gonna film the kids running a train on Bev. How fucking lazy can you be as a director?

He just gets taken, we don't see a kill.

Wait for the director's cut my dude.

are they showing the fridge stuff?

yes

Any flashback scene of Mike getting chased around by not-Rodan?

Attached: Rodan.jpg (2000x2964, 607K)

what are the flashbacks to?

Will it have Bev getting beat and fucked by her husband?

Pennywise taking an actual real clown man's identity. Some kid stuff with the first cast. The movie ends with a red balloon floating up into the sky hinting that penny might not really be dead

God of war?

there is domestic violence

Shes a lesbian in the movie, so no man. But the other woman does beat her ass

>The movie ends with a red balloon floating up into the sky hinting that penny might not really be dead

Attached: 1515375832568.jpg (570x603, 159K)

is she really a lesbian in the film? So no ending where she gets with Ben?

It´s not lazyness, the director said he had a lot of ideas, including a scene of tons of balloons floating and when they pop body parts out of them. Those could´t be possible because of the tight budget, if the leech scene was in the movie it would have crappy CGI, so I guess is for the best.

>Shes a lesbian in the movie
Are you fucking kidding me? What a dipshit change.

Attached: 1527359907180.jpg (560x415, 38K)

>Some kid stuff with the first cast.
What kind of kid stuff? And how are the deaging effects?

she nearly makes out with one of the guys in the trailer

There's plenty they left out of the first one.

The user is screwing with you.

On the deaging, there is one scene you can tell they deaged. Its on that stranger things kid.

How dumb can you be

>Pennywise isn't even in the film until almost two hours. The rest is recap shit with the adults and flashbacks with kid shit we've already seen.

So, it's like the book then.

Pennywise is in more in chapter 2 then chapter 1

I trust anons to be fair and truthful in all their dealings

Attached: 1566245879784.jpg (485x480, 87K)

Is Bully in the mental hospital thinking about that time his friend offered to give him a blowjob?

>he thinks the point of IT is Pennywise and muh spooky shit

It's always meant to be more of a coming of age story about the main 7 characters and the power of friendship, you mong.

>Richie is gay for Eddie

Won't this fuck up China sales?

Attached: tumblr_pvkhr8wNG81w3diaio1_r2_640.gif (600x296, 997K)

>Won't this fuck up China sales?
It chapter 1 was not even released in China on the screens, so they had no plans to release it in china.

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=it.htm

Awesome. Fuck China, Reddie deserves to be real.

Attached: 1563471151847.gif (540x280, 1.01M)

I started reading the book fairly recently, and I'm actually surprised how little Pennywise plays into it, at least as far as I am. My favorite bits have actually been the little interludes where Mike goes into events in Derry's past.

>Come for the creepy clown.
>Stay to learn the history of a fictional town.

Yeah,

>Stephen King is actually really good at making a coming of age story
>It is really a story of kids coming of age, and them returning as adults to fight off their adult fears.

I don't even like King but It is not bad.

It's King at his least self-masturbatory

Actually that would be the one about the teenagers on a raft who get eaten by a blob, which is a fine horror story.

Is that actually in a short story of his, or did he write that just for Creepshow 2?

It's a short story he wrote.

warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/english/currentstudents/undergraduate/modules/fulllist/special/en304/syllabus2015-16/king_the_raft.pdf

He said to you that the script was shit?

Half of books shit wouldnt be scary today because its based in 50s horror.
The mummy / werewolf are laughable nowadays

It would have been kind of cool if they could have updated that for the movie, since it takes place in the 80s. Have them being chased by Freddy and Jason and whatnot.

ha ha imagine if they had the pre teen orgy in the second film ha ha wouldn't that be crazy ha ha

Nice

nice

In the book Beverly was fucking gorgeous. That thing is is not.

licenses and shit unfortunately. I think they only had the license for the werewolf for the TV miniseries which is why there was a werewolf but no mummy for Ben

is this the god of war movie?

>he gets thrown off the bridge after getting the gay kicked out of him
kek

I'm pretty sure WB owns most of those guys at this point through New Line, or at least they did at some point.

I dunno there was a stupid ass lawsuit over Jason Voorhees and the Friday the 13th brand a year or so ago, it killed any future content being developed for the Friday the 13th game.
The Friday the 13th brand and the Character Jason Voorhees have some weird rights issues. Paramount had the rights to both for most of the 80's but then sold the rights to the character Jason Voorhees to New Line but KEPT the rights to the Friday the 13th brand name because they had a Friday the 13th the series show that they were producing at the time (mostly unrelated to the movies, just an anthology series about bad luck).
This is why the New Line Movies are NOT called Friday the 13th part whatever with a subtitle, but rather "Jason Goes to Hell" and "Jason X", and then of course Freddy vs Jason since New Line owned the rights to both characters. But they could not make a "Friday the 13th" Film until the 2009 remake, which was a deal in which New Line got to make the film, and Paramount retained distribution rights for it. The Game got the rights for the Friday the 13th Brand from Sean S. Cunningham (who made the films), and probably the rights for the characters from paramount and new line.
Victor Miller wrote the script for the original Friday the 13th film and sold the rights to Sean Cunningham who directed and produced the film. There's a loophole in US copyright law that if the original creator sells a copyright to a business or other person and that copyrighted material becomes way more successful than originally anticipated, ie spawning a franchise, the original creator can sue to negotiate a new deal on the copyright after 35 years. That's what Victor Miller did claiming he created the title and character Jason Voorhees that are the series keys to success, even though it was Steve Miner (director of part 2 and 3)'s idea to make Jason the central character rather than just a dead kid plot device.

>director panders to redditors who are obsessed with men that have prolapsed anuses

Alright so the movie is definitely going to be shit-tier then

You can't deny Richie and Eddie had chemistry though.

is this the worst ever waste of quints?

no, it's a cool idea. I looked into it and the director thought about including Freddy but he felt it would be too meta... but it'd be more accurate to the source material + the time setting change (being 80s rather than 50's) and the movie does have the marquee at the theater having Nightmare on Elm Street V on it. So it was within their rights to use the character.

I think it would have been better since it's referencing the source material (using monsters from the 50's that was part of the culture the kids grew up in)

>saw part 1 recently
>also got the audio booksas I had a 25+ hours bus ride
>after that read a few stuff about the book and the characters online
>turns out that there a lot of fanfic about Patrick Hockstetter, the guy who gave a handjob to Henry Bowers, killed his little brother and tortured animals
tumblr.com/tagged/patrick-hockstetter-x-reader
what the fuck is wrong with tumblr

I think it's a good explanation for why Richie never had an isolated moment with Pennywise in the first movie. It'd be interesting to find out that he actually did but may have lied about it to hide the fact he was carving his and Eddie's initials on the kissing bridge.

>focus on the fact that he could be gay rather than the fact that he's a psychopath
homos all need to be lynched.

How the fuck did they make the town look so much like Bangor

>this is what the_donald considers humor

Yeah this makes sense, when your budget isn’t a stupidly high amount of money, you don’t need China sales to do well

Did Finn kiss that smaller kid?

Imagine if the creepy autism on Yea Forums wasn't laughed at but instead cherished. That's Tumblr.

Yes

Attached: 1565772614980.jpg (225x225, 8K)

You had to wait for the sequel to figure it out?

REDDIE SPAGHETTI

Attached: 1565766244110.jpg (288x450, 22K)

For You.

Attached: tumblr_pv7kahVmXD1ty9lkeo2_540.gif (540x265, 614K)

Needs more content

Attached: finn-wolfhard-1566062499.jpg (1920x1080, 642K)

Said your mum looking at your newborn ass

I am sorry your gay user. Don't get beaten up and thrown in a river.

That and china doesn't care for this type of movie.

The new movie has a much nicer budget.

>spooooooky clown
I am scared lol.

FACK is real bros

This. The only scene I liked.

Every other scene was Pennywise jumping at the camera, while we all know he can't actually kill any of them so there's no fear.

Take a drink every time Pennywise is interrupted at the last minute before he can kill a kid

To be fair, you were not sure if he was going to kill stan since stan dies early on as a adult.

But if you just following the book, of course you know that only 1-2 will die.

Did someone say Snider?

Attached: download (16).jpg (840x473, 72K)

>why don’t YOU make YOUR movie
thanks for telling me you ran out of arguments

it was great

epic twitch meme my guy

The stupid Backstreet Boys or whatever fucking weird music sting ruined the entire movie for me. I physically could not get scared after that. And the bathroom blood scene was terrible and retarded. Blood to the ceiling like an anime and the kids cleaned it all up with one on lookout duty? Fuck, that was such a bad change.

>all these "the first movie wasn't even scary" posts

The horror shouldn't be the focal point of this series, it's always been about the characters

lol this reminds me to finish the book, i started it two years ago. but i probably won't, it's fucking tedious.

>The horror shouldn't be the focal point
> it's always been about the characters

Attached: 1557681838322.jpg (409x270, 38K)

It’s okay. I don’t think even fans of the novel would say that the adult chapters are better than the kid ones. Just abandon it and read King’s short story collections instead.

What about that post is Reddit, nigger? The book is basically Stand By Me with a cosmic horror twist

all books are about characters

Not H.P Lovecraft's.