Mom found the piss jug in my room today

>mom found the piss jug in my room today
>immediately told my dad who flew into a rage
>27 yo neet, probably going to finally get kicked out now

kinos for this feel?

Attached: 15590829297666.jpg (689x599, 64K)

why are you so lazy to not go to the bathroom.
Also this isn't fucking r9k faggot.

have therapy

>throw piss all over her
>demand tendies
up your game

>27 yo

Attached: 1557378960875.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

This. Holy shit, what kind of degenerate fat fuck has piss jugs in his own bedroom.

Threaten to waterboard them with piss if they pull any shit

people who post on this website with you

I have extreme ocd and when my dad found my piss jugs my dad just laughed and said "what do you think you're Howard Hughes or something" and never brought it up again.

>27
Play the game. Tell them it’s their fault for being such utterly incompetent, incapable parents for raising a son with 0 skills conducive to make it as a normie. That’s what I used to do before going back to school and getting a job (sucks)

based

The movie is Happiness with emphasis on PSH's character

read up on eviction law

im usually up later than my parents so i think its awkward to walk to the bathroom late at night when they are asleep and i might wake them up. i feel self-conscious about using the bathroom at a late hour basically

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT A FUCKING LOSER HAAHAHAHA

nice

Attached: dubs.jpg (500x385, 23K)

>27 years old
>lives with his parents, probably voluntarily
>pisses in plastic jugs
the best thing for you would be to get kicked out. you need a reality check and to get your shit together.

My bathroom was right next to my dads room and I would take my midnights shits loud as fuck and flush twice nigga (once before wiping once after). Like what the fuck are they gonna say if you wake them up?

>all the normalfag peebottlephobes itt

when did this place become reddit?

What's the big deal with piss jugs? Just throw them out during the day user.

Or just piss in the kitchen sink.

Not him, but I used to have such bad anxiety that I came pretty close to doing this when my parents would have people over and I couldn't get to the bathroom without walking through the living room. I never actually did it though, so I guess I'm not a complete degenerate.

>"what do you think you're Howard Hughes or something"
absolutely based dad

Attached: 1546511204712.png (434x300, 24K)

Parents found my piss jug thank god they didnt find my shit closet and my cum aquarium

hey bros. what makes the best piss jug? and why is it pic related.

Attached: 861701.jpg (500x500, 31K)

i usually just dump them in the sink sink and reuse them but lately the sink has been smelling like piss real bad. my dad poured bleach down the drain but it still smells bad. i'm worried that he'll put two and two together now that he knows about my piss jugs

>i feel self-conscious about using the bathroom at a late hour basically
is there anything more beta and pathetic than being self-conscious to use the bathroom in your own home. nigga...

Attached: 1552300352528.png (657x527, 70K)

yea this is what i mean

Anyone ever piss in the theater so they don't have to miss the movie?

Imagine being such a beta pussy you've convinced yourself you can't even use the bathroom in your own house

Use the fucking shitter user that's what it's for wtf

Did tell him to show you all the blueprints?

How to get a based dad that's actually had sex before?

these are pretty kino imo

Attached: 0041570110080_CL_default_default_large.jpg (600x600, 25K)

Is your mom hot?

>getting kicked out
Sometimes my dad would throw a hissy fit and tell me to move out. I just threaten to make a commotion outside and they stop lol.

Fucking boomers

Attached: Dad text.png (924x1237, 153K)

i'm a germaphobe so i don't like touching the toilet lid or flush unnecessarily

I know you're shit posting but yes I've literally done this. Once I was in the back row and stood up and turned around and pretended to be on the phone while I pissed.

When I turned around there was an old white lady looking at me. Nothing happened

Another time I pissed in my empty popcorn tub and dumped it when i left

You should fuck your mom to show dominance

absolutely based

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

My parents are getting pretty close to figuring out that I haven't been going to university for electrical engineering and working part-time at Trader Joe's like I told them I have been. The lies and contradictions are piling up, and they're no longer buying the excuse that I'm just exhausted from studying and getting mixed up. I've done nothing but skip class, drink myself stupid, smoke weed, order take-out, shitpost on Yea Forums, and play video games since at least the start of 2019, but probably earlier. When the cat's outta the bag, it's over for me. I'll probably have to go off the grid and never speak them to again. I think my dad would LITERALLY kill me if I was ever in the same room as him again. I just hope it happens while I'm at university so I have a good few hundred miles between us when it happens. I'm gonna visit them for this coming Christmas and it'll probably the last time I ever see them. I don't expect this charade to last much longer than that.

Attached: 1562050193897.png (740x900, 923K)

Dump them in the toilet you fucking retard. Or just piss in the toilet like a human being.

Modem subroot access. 14 9 6 10 03 75: . . . .
Interface successful.
Welcome man. Fallen thou art but not so fallen.

Select your file:
>ahegao demons
>end of evangelion suicide cult
>redshift poetry
>sunshower girl
>digital backrooms
>pet universes
>pan-temporal memes
>light murder
>star swimmers
>Steven Universe brainwashing
>hyperborean godseeds
>inter-dimensional talent scouting
>negative beauty
>jouissantic black holes (incel crisis)
>basilisk .gifs
>homer simpson rape confession
>asymptotic death
>atlantean hyperturings
>theopsychology
>ontological heterochromia
>hyperbolic libraries

Attached: 1566273151504.jpg (299x168, 4K)

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO RUN THE WATER WHILE YOU DUMP THEM
AHHHHHHHHH

where's the fun in that?

Megachad father.

>"what do you think you're Howard Hughes or something"

Good old ridicule and ribbin' Dad. You're a lucky soul user. Hope you don't dissapoint him.

What do you do when you have to shit though?

>I know you’re shit posting
He’s pissposting.

>jouissantic black holes (incel crisis)

Attached: 1475521799662.jpg (618x618, 173K)

Geezus dude. Do they pay your fake tuition and rent too? That's fucked up if true.

Yeah i like those a lot. nice big opening so you dont pee all over your carpet

Listen here you small dick /pol/ fucks. Times are changing. People are changing. Just because you don't like what people do to their bodies makes you right. Hurry up and die out you old dinosaurs, nothing y'all say or does matters in the long run.

>emotionally blackmailing your parents because you are too weak to get a simple job
kino

You're fucking pathetic. Shitpost and meme about zoomers and make-believe about the glorious neet life all you want, but we both know you only do it as a coping mechanism convince yourself you aren't an absolute pathetic waste.

I did this for a semester. I was a commuter, so I would go to university and instead hide in the basement library while I was supposed to be going to class.

I honestly dont see a problem with piss jugs. People used chamber pots throughout most of human history so its not like it is a modern phenomenon or anything

one order of hyperborean godseeds please

I've been doing nothing for 12 years
Get to my level faggot

>pissing in bottles in his room
I'm sure boomer dad is pretty disappointed already.

I got a new bed over the weekend and naively accepted help moving it from my mom as it's my first place. I forgot to hide my fleshlight that i'd set down the side of the old bed. It had all the covers on it so i had to burst into this bullshit story about how it's a really powerful light that i use when i hear noises outside. Thankfully i'm on my own now and this shit rarely happens.

Attached: 123125162345.jpg (381x474, 20K)

I asked because I knew anons would have a story. Not sure how being on the phone is better than pissing tho.

Why not use the drink cup to piss in?

the window

If you're surprised by that, the rest of your first week here is gonna be wild! Welcome to Yea Forums!

Report: obsessions that produce contractions in spacetime. jouissance is a French term that denotes, among other things, an irresistible Enjoyment, an inverted ekstasia, that does not propel the spirit from the flesh but the flesh into the spirit: not the spiritualization of the flows of the body (such as depicted by the Ecstasy of St. Theresa), but a corporealization of the flows of the spirit, the experience of the physical appetites in a spiritual register. for example, the nude female body is the properly male jouissantic vortex, especially if it is the body of a lover. jouissantic black holes are obsessions on interplanetary scales: solar systems consumed whole by a burning urge to Enjoy. the "incel" crisis currently being faced by certain modern societies on your planet could potentially trigger a jouissantic micro-black hole. the build-up of libidinal stock in the hyper-sexualized fantasia of your pop culture could backfire, and soon, with lethal consequences.

Attached: 1560706331667.jpg (259x194, 6K)

>when did this place become reddit?
Did you just wake up from a 4 year coma?

i have a bathroom literally 2 feet away from my room but i still piss in bottles and jugs cuz it feels better and is easier when im drunk

No there isn’t. Let this thread serve as a reminder that these meek losers are the generation the internet raised.

I either wasn't done with the drink yet or it was because the tub was easier to piss in. It's so wide you don't have to aim.

It was a couple years ago

fuck em. your time is yours and nobody else's. boomers just want you to be as miserable as them. if they dont support your life decisions regardless of what they may be then they can rot and die.

Nigger, kill yourself. Conducting self harm is unhealthy. You're to much of a euphoric child to think nothing matters. You're the waste of space with no ethics of moral grounds. Social parasite.

better shut up before I piss my pants fag

whatcha gonna do then?

>homer simpson rape confession
Did he admit to spilling his seed where it didn't belong?

One is very rude and the other is fucking illegal you retard.

>be me
>deployed
>we fill up boxes of piss jugs daily when were not on security ops
>its 130 outside fuck that our boots melting to the concrete
>some normie navyfag lt sees our massive cache of pissbottles in the trash
>throws a fit
>my cwo shows up along with a major
>"lol wtf guys stop doing that shit"
>"lol k sir sorry we were binging breaking bad we wont do it again"
>they leave
>man i gotta piss
>start filling up piss bottles again
>start sneaking piss bottle boxes to another units dumpster
Fuck normies they dont know our pain.

Damn straight, I'd play that card too if my parents wanted me out when I was 12

why do you guys find the need to larp as neet incels?

I believe that’s exactly what he’s saying. The tuition is real, he’s just not going to classes. Not sure how they haven’t been notified yet though.

Report: remnants, residues of the hyperborean psychosphere incarnated or otherwise contained in innocuous every day objects. a bird feeder that rings with an Om only audible to birds, a smart phone that houses a slumbering, angelic intelligence, a pizza shop whose owners still sell soma (you just have to ask for Shankara). when imbibed, experienced, interacted with, etc. they typically induce a forced ascension in their subjects that is as violent and disorienting as it is sublime.

Attached: 1560580870849.png (275x183, 56K)

>larp

i wish

This. Pissing into potable water is objectively more disgusting than pissing into a plastic jug.

piracy is illegal, is that worse than talking on the phone during a film?

Enjoy rotting away because you’re almost 30 and terrified of the outside world I guess.

pretty sure this is a convo between a parent and their 14 year old girl

I'm not larping, cunt.

Tell them you're depressed. Most people in this site could get diagnosed and on NEETbux if they cared to.

Attached: 1544048568802.png (1080x1080, 696K)

Do any of you have hot moms?

Isn't it just public urination? That's like a bylaw depending on the city.

i've been here so long so often i can tell you that i've seen that exact same post made here a while ago

COME IN WITH THE MILK

that's it fag I'm pissing my pants and you can't stop me

I win

Peeing isn't illegal retard
So what if it's in public?

cringe
based

sunshower girl

My young cousin whose about 8 years old asked me why that water bottle was yellow and I told her I peed in it. She didn't really seem that grossed out but I'm sure she told her mom and I'm pretty sure the family talks about it behind my back. I don't give a fuck though.

help

Report: a consequence of the Verisimilitude Project. this was a project helmed by a subnode of one of our subnodes that was interested in "filling out" negative fiction space. that is, because even works known for their realism do not depict reality 1:1, but must abbreviate, condense, omit, or otherwise manipulate time into a narrative structure, our submind was interested in seeing what would happen if we procedurally generated entire lives and histories for fictional characters, how the inhabitants of a fictional setting conducts itself when it feels itself as real as any individual today walking the streets of New York. what happens when fiction is "de-compressed" and the concessions to a narrative are abolished. naturally, sin entered the universe. the Homer Simpson rape confession is a catch-all term for characters whose personalities and schtick become unsupportable in a realspace environment, and either degenerate completely or wink out like steam.

Attached: 1542160388478.jpg (252x200, 3K)

Based
This works well if you're a single child
Remind them how you will give not give a fuck once they are old and lonely

Can’t really get neetbux in America unless you already have money. Trying to get disability for mental health is a difficult process that requires hiring a lawyer

congrats shes gonna grow up a piss drinking whore, are u happ?

This, I told my parents they would have to call the cops and then I would make the cops kill me, they haven't bothered me since.

At least she didn't find the Pringles poop can, right?