STOP SHARING YOUR PASSWORD

Attached: e042b551bf41f977746a532da70983d7.png (639x635, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/piracy-can-help-music-sales-of-many-artists-research-shows-180128/
engadget.com/2017/09/22/eu-suppressed-study-piracy-no-sales-impact/
arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/09/eu-study-finds-piracy-doesnt-hurt-game-sales-may-actually-help/
youtube.com/watch?v=TX-6qPppbjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate Disney so fucking much bros

I use uTorrent and stream rips.

lmao netflix chads always win

lol wat. they can't do it on their end?

Time to invest into some dreamwork stocks user.

these fucks cant stop me from watching the proud family what

WB cuck

Based Disney wins again

I can't wait to see what they do about you pirating fuckwits

WRONG YOU LOVE DISNEY AND WILL GO TO DISNEYLAND ASAP FOR RE EDUCATION

T in debt to his cable company

take a hike, kike.

Attached: MerchantBTFO.jpg (1024x768, 344K)

>paying to watch digital media when doing it for free is only a few clicks away
b-buh the CEO of disney needs to buy 12 new bugattis!

Attached: 1565748297630.png (753x960, 29K)

There is literally nothing wrong with piracy

torrentfreak.com/piracy-can-help-music-sales-of-many-artists-research-shows-180128/

engadget.com/2017/09/22/eu-suppressed-study-piracy-no-sales-impact/

arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/09/eu-study-finds-piracy-doesnt-hurt-game-sales-may-actually-help/

Who cares

why the fuck would you get a Disney+ subscription

This is retarded, it all goes back to the same dinosaur age ideas about how "hurr if u burn a music tape for a friend that's piracy and you should go to jail mmkay". We've been through this shit so much over the years, for example when the xbone was gonna come out and supposedly you couldn't resell games so Sony mocked the shit out of them for that. There isn't even a real legal reason as to why they are saying this other than greed. It doesn't cost them anything to not have one more person access their service via a shared account, it's just one less subscription. The fallacy is that they're losing money which they aren't but rather they're not getting maximum profit. I hope Disney burns to the fucking ground

They ban the account, thereby losing out on at least one paying customer. Those that benefited from the sharing move on. It only hurts them in the long run.

Don't mind me, just sharing my streaming password.

Attached: file.png (1200x708, 1.48M)

Disney plus is going to be a colossal failure.

>ahem dont pay any attention to me, im just stea- uh, I mean """pirating""" this here streaming password. what do you mean its a felony and putting people out of work? free stuff, lol!

Attached: walmart-shoplifting-lawsuit.jpg (1000x667, 75K)

It won’t.

@119787243
@119787305
Don't give this guy any (YOU)s

BASED

They were bought by Universal and are now overseen by the Illumination CEO aka the Minions faggot. Western animation is fucking dead.

There is no way to really know why or how people share accounts other than IP addresses and evem then that is super fucked because they have no way of knowing who is actually accessing the account other than literally spying on people with cameras and microphones

Like imagine if you go away on a trip with your family and one of the kids wants to watch some Disney shit so you log in through a new IP address, maybe even a new device fucking who knows. Then the mouse comes in and starts pointing fingers and bans your account and charges you with a criminal offense without so much as a fair trial. This is the world we're heading into. Fuck megacorps

The the future smart TV's will use face tracking to observe how many people are watching and then charge more for having friends over.

What is the best VPN service out there for torrenting software like Photoshop and movies, tv, etc??

NordVPN? CyberGhost? What?

Yes good goyim give the mouse more shekels

Get a job.

>IDF punching a hasid
>merchant btfo
what did he mean by this?

I use nord.
That other user who responded, he's a bender don't listen to him.

>sharing an account is piracy
very interesting thesis

that would be like cable company coming and lock on your tv so only one person can ever watch it

OY VEY DO YOU HAVE A PASSWORD LICENSE

It's somewhere between that and how people used to hook up into a neighbor's connection to get free cable

fine, I'll use uTorrent

soon they'll claim broadcast television is piracy because it's "free"

>MFW I invite the neighborhood over to watch Disney+ and charge $1 a head
Thanks Disney

Attached: 1562515694325.jpg (1152x922, 98K)

I wonder which Disney would prefer:

>My friend and I share a password, maybe we each pay half of the monthly sub fee, but it's still money for Disney
vs.
>Since they consider it piracy anyways, I just torrent the Disney+ shows I want to watch and share the files with my friend

charger neighbors 30 buck for wifi charge them 20 bucks to use my Shitney password

>implying I'm going to waste my money Disney trash

Attached: dis knee.webm (640x640, 625K)

Fuck you

NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT THAT'S STEALING

youtube.com/watch?v=TX-6qPppbjY

>nobody has posted Isildur "no" gif
TV is absolutely dead.

Or spend 2.99 a month on a VPN and the world is your oyster.

Attached: 9754D361-71E2-4139-AAB8-8484593331C7.jpg (76x67, 5K)

That's ok I'll just pirate anything I want off it anyways shitbags

(You)

@119787365
No (You) for you.

I just pay for internet

Attached: marked.jpg (140x51, 4K)

prick

>people share account password
>Disney finds out and bans the account
>people just pirate it instead
Smart move, Disney

No link or site name, fake news.

Plus, I'd support anything to take down Netflix. That said, I don't blame the rest of you for pirating. Keep your money out of pedo hands however you can.

This but unironically. Pay for your art, you fucking NEETs.

N-NO GOY! M-MORE OF YOU NEED TO P-PAY T-TO WATCH OUR SHOWS!

Buzz off normie

>T

Attached: 1351800383495.jpg (250x250, 9K)

I can't wait for the required foolproof facial recognition fisheye lens to ensure nobody in the room is present who doesn't have a streaming license is present.
Also the unblockable malicious ad scripts that require your cam active to track your eye movments to ensure you look at the ad itself for the required number of seconds before it will close (already in development).

>already in development
Fuck, source?

>YOU WOULDN'T SHARE A CAR

Fuck off rat.

Motherfucking BASED

Well that didn't take long. Fuck those cucks.