This is Rachel Bighead. Say something nice about her!

This is Rachel Bighead. Say something nice about her!

Attached: file.png (774x1033, 451K)

Fuck this shit. The second I saw yhis I turned it the fuck off.

He's a big guy.

who's that green girl(formerly guy)

Fag in a dress

*she's a big girl

please don't misgender her, kthx

do you watch big mouth?

Attached: VB.jpg (677x700, 29K)

Attached: 1565658240027.png (500x500, 236K)

Boy, that invader Zim Netflix special? Now, that was a hoot

no but you better watch YOUR mouth.

Society is dead. A literal SEXUAL DEVIANT in a kids show. Brainwashing

Invader Zim was good so I don't give a fuck

You can the dopamine take effect as he lusts from his AGP.

This isn't funny and you should feel bad

He'll never reproduce

Traps are gay

dilate

>Where’s the JOKES?

kek

Attached: 1566209063975.jpg (1120x800, 84K)

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blase quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

Attached: NightmareFuel.webm (1408x788, 2.51M)

I will never allow my child to be like this

based

I think were calling them stalwarts now.

nice hair, faggot

>kids show
dude that shit was made for mid 20 year olds and you know it

Was it really?

Is still don't get it. IF they feelt a need to have a trannie character, why not go with Heffers brother whom was a crossdresser in the original show.

are we ignoring the fact that JIF is vastly superior to other brands of peanut butter?

Who will play >her in the inevitable live-action adaptation?

Based

maybe show creator saying somthibg it was really meta
i really liked it and i think Rachel was good trans representation.

Attached: 87A83164-069E-4C01-A878-5B9EF3CA44B4.jpg (695x960, 56K)

Because they probably forgot about that. It was done for points not for authenticity.

um, PURELY because of societal oppression

Vinny, you nigger. Shut up about bagel boss and kill bam already

hey thats my steam profile which was an old reaction image from here. cool how stuff evolves

My name's not Kthx.

Formerly Ralph

They're turning the frogs freakin gay!

is she a top ora bottom?

I like how this troon cartoon character is drawn with the drugged out, sad, semi-regretful look most trannies have. Very accurate.

>shadman

She's pretty cute for a transwoman.

This is yet another scene that one could classify as very archetypally lynchian.

We are presented with a fairly normal scene of a young girl at the doctor with her parents. One may conclude that this is a school checkup or some such thing. It is only when the dialog begins that the utter perversion of normalcy comes creeping down.

This doctor is advising the girl to masturbate her penis, not for the sake of pleasure but to stretch out the skin, all for the purpose of cutting it off and turning it into a cheap imitation of a vaginal canal. The mother looks on with enthusiasm, with understanding, with some twisted version of love and the glint in her eyes gives away her glee. Glee for she is finally getting a daughter 17 years after birthing her third son.

The hapless father shifts uncomfortable as he is presented with this conversation about his daughters need to masturbate, the need to tug a penis that will soon be inverted. All while the middling thought in the back of his head "how is this right" chips away at the last shred of his backbone, a constant reminder of how he can never stand up to his wife, how he cannot save his youngest son. This is the look of hope dying before our eyes.

Attached: Lynchian2.webm (1440x792, 2.75M)

I want to suck her peepee

Attached: 860.jpg (500x645, 42K)