/nba/- fucking awful edition

News-hoopsrumors.com
Previous Jazz are fucking terrible

Attached: 07D47F99-4887-4308-9761-AC1B2833A4DE.jpg (750x915, 829.82K)

NOP: Brandon Ingram once admitted he has a fetish for dwarfs (little people). His first ever girlfriend in high school was just 4’3 inches tall.
CHI: Alex Caruso (concussion) ruled out for Wednesday
CHI: Zach Lavine & Alex Caruso both out Wednesday night
NO: Brandon Ingram injures fingers, says he'll be fine
NO: Brandon Ingram's 22, McCollum's 21 not enough
PHO: Mikal Bridges goes nuts with 31 in Game 5 win
MEM: Brandon Clarke goes off for 21 & 15 in comeback W
MEM: Call me: Ja Morant unreal in comeback Game 5 win
MIN: Karl-Anthony Towns offers up mixed bag in Game 5
MIA: Victor Oladipo goes for team-high 23 in clincher
ATL: De'Andre Hunter goes off for 35 but fouls out late.

Attached: file.png (360x360, 249.29K)

The Atlanta Hawks really fucking traded Luka Doncic for Trae Young

Attached: 050B6F79-424B-4237-BB63-FF98A7D579E1.jpg (1200x900, 101.43K)

Mills Bridges and Monty Williams are the only dawgs in Phoenix

your so humble bro

Practice gf if I ever saw one

Attached: C85A330D-97F9-4052-BF4E-093EEC51B2B7.jpg (828x1006, 92.66K)

Who is the Kevin Samuels of the NBA?

the first time this ingram shit was posted I knew the pelicans were cooked

lets wait and see if he can make wcf pal

I don't know who that is but my answer will be Kevin Durant

Kevin Durant

Kevin Durcan't

Is LeBron James elite?

Attached: 1651079349539.jpg (500x277, 118.71K)

How KD Kevin samuels nigga don’t brush his hair or care about women. yung sosho is more accurate

>[Windhorst] Irving can ask for a five-year contract up to $248 million. There have been some questions in the league as to whether the Nets will try to get concessions from him, such as agreeing to a four-year deal that would align with Durant's current contract and be worth in $200-million range
please escape, KD

Attached: E98E6521-7187-4521-9BF3-6B71B02FAEE8.jpg (612x612, 123.06K)

can they get the concession that he'll actually play games?

Probably Gilbert Arenas. Gives a lot of advice and people look towards him for it although he's questionably qualified, although Arenas is more for comedic purposes, while Samuels is looked at for serious advice that is controversial towards women who find him misogynist.

damn, quater billion for kyrie. thats wild. good on him for making his bag tho

can we all agree that kyrie wasnt the problem he almost single handedly won game 1

why doesn't lebron just get a weave

and then did nothing for 3 games straight while eating nanners on the bench for clout

Attached: AD5FFFA0-9CE9-4F27-97E7-10FD7AF88C09.jpg (2048x1217, 323.24K)

Lmao you're dumb as fuck.

>Teams were reluctant to make strong offers to Philadelphia for Simmons before the deadline, and now there’s even more confusion about his condition. I spoke with a trusted source from a non-playoff team that was previously attracted to Simmons who told me they’re out on him

>Multiple sources indicate the team’s front office is internally blaming pressure from Klutch Sports Group (representing both James and Davis) for Westbrook

>Pistons want to sign Bagley to a multiyear deal. They don’t just want him locked up for a season. A three-year deal is what Detroit would like to get done

Attached: breaking-news-blog-1138x658-1.jpg (700x394, 36.94K)

he was at least 10 percent of the problem. his effort was pretty suspect

back to the splash bros carrying his bum ass for a veteran minimum and a free ring.

No one is pretending that Kyrie isn't an insanely gifted scorer with some of the most talented handles of all time. The issue is that even when he goes off for 40, he does it with heroball iso that robs his team of mobility and flexibility, and prevents other players from doing well. Also, he popped off in one game then got clamped down the next three, so it's not like that's consistent production. Everyone who was lauding the nets was acting like Kyrie and KD would get 40 each every night. That's not happening, even if either of them can easily hit 40 when they're popping off.

>Upon the urging of LeBron James and Anthony Davis, the franchise traded its championship depth for Russell Westbrook, yet the three stars still ended up with an extended vacation After the season concluded, Davis said he would meet with James to "reevaluate in the offseason. Upstairs, me and him, talking about the season and what we'd like to see next season." Ideally, their suggestions to the Lakers' front office will be better than acquiring Westbrook. But James certainly has a strong influence on the Lakers' decision-making. Multiple sources indicate the team's front office is internally blaming pressure from Klutch Sports Group (representing both James and Davis) for Westbrook.

Attached: FPop3jnXMAI_ADm.jpg (1080x1350, 267.99K)

has gil ever been wrong about anything?

kyrie is one of the problems. kevin durant is obviously the bigger problem

>The issue is that even when he goes off for 40, he does it with heroball iso that robs his team of mobility and flexibility,
this really wasn't the issue in game 1, most of what kyrie accomplished was in the 4th quarter and the team would've been completely out of it without him doing that. the other games were close with neither kd nor kyrie showing up

>The issue is that even when he goes off for 40, he does it with heroball iso that robs his team of mobility and flexibility, and prevents other players from doing well.
this is a false narrative bro

i was joking as matter of fact i ackshually rather have james harden over kyrie

Kyrie had a 10 point game this series I don’t wanna hear shit about he not the problem. Bruce Brown was the costar this series not him

Attached: 640B89AE-2976-4518-8AEF-DB6BBE21C17F.jpg (542x542, 180.4K)

>costar
bruce brown was the star. durant was bad

I'm just a bus rider...

Attached: kd on the warriors.webm (376x470, 2.73M)

Have you watched the motherfucker play? He's been doing the same shit for years. It destroyed the Celtics, it destroyed the Nets, it'll destroy whatever gym league he plays in once he retires halfway through next season; the dude is a cancer.

im not saying james is better than kyrie but harden complements kd better than gayrie

he is, but not because of his playstyle

harden before this gigaslump he's been having in philly was clearly overall better than kyrie and he's also clearly more broadly applicable than kyrie is since he's an actual point guard, this isn't a controversial opinion. kyrie's more fun to watch, that's it

because harden is an actual bus driver while Kyrie may literally be the WOAT point guard

kyrie is an attacker, give him the ball and he will probably score it. having someone like that on the court is *always* a good thing. especially when they are decent enough passers to give up the ball when their shot creation fails

I fully believe that team without KD and Kyrie would have been better in the Playoffs (of course, they might not perform well enough in the RS to get there, but that's not what I'm arguing)

And I fucking hate the amount of hate Nash is getting when he literally has no freedom with KD and Kyrie there. The man was a walking playbook, if he was given the chance to coach a team that respects him he would do way better than that.

Attached: gino.png (987x1057, 517.87K)

Lebron and Durant have had enough of not having any help!

Attached: tradenba-snap-1651080332453.png (2496x970, 411.4K)

my mand levert just keep bouncing teams

> There's an alternate timeline out there where the Wuffs and the Grizzlies are a single team
God I wish, that team would be so fun

>Kyrie if the warriors didn’t put the one guy on the opposing team he could shoot over on him in the clutch

Attached: 389A2BC8-32A8-47A4-AC1D-E76058947D06.jpg (400x400, 33.74K)

>having someone like that on the court is *always* a good thing.
not really. there's a lot of guys in the league who're like that - not as good as kyrie, but that's their general profile - and a lot of them play heroball, become liabilities on defense, etc
it's basically your ideal 6 man though

nash has really questionable power. the issue with the criticism of nash is there's implications that he doesn't have a strategic mind when as far as I can see he was making correct and proper adjustments - but his stars just didn't perform. so on an Xs and Os level criticizing nash is silly. but it's not at all silly to say hey, this dude took a job because he was handpicked by the uberstar kevin durant, he wasn't really in control of the locker room, and he did a bad job making the team respect him. that IS on him

they would be so fuckin dumb bro

Jokes on you, the bucks are winning it all and janny is finna light this general up.

true. this has been the most boneheaded playoff series I’ve seen in a while. both of those teams should be eliminated honestly they too stupid to win

Attached: 844289CC-8F60-49E0-819C-BA1EF65BC786.jpg (360x292, 11.16K)

This Nets team won more game in the playoffs than KD and Kyrie this year.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117.6K)

Dwarf fetish is based.

Attached: 36589-anime-Toradora-Aisaka_Taiga[1].jpg (1366x768, 193.23K)

>kyrie is an attacker, give him the ball and he will probably score it.
He averaged like 10 points a game in the Celtics series.

niggas throw the word SOVL over anything but this team was the personificafion of SOVL

>be espn
>don't offer skeeup the shekels he was asking for
>replace him with hbo's boxing guy
>stephen a's contract becomes even more expensive
>dude becomes an even bigger primadonna that he boots out max
>debut a pisspoor skeeup clone

only thing is, kyrie is not a defensive liability, he's just about average at his position. maybe even slightly above depending on his mood lol but yeah the heroball argument doesn't work for kyrie because he's smart enough to not shoot his team out of the game like a cj mcculm/vanvleet/trae type of player

wait chuck SLOW DOWN SLOW DOWN

Attached: 1623018785961.jpg (1920x1080, 186.55K)

that’s cause they got matched up against Sosho

I never once saw the Nets dance on the sideline or get up for celebrations this year. It was all pure heartless shit like Ben Simmons in clown suits.

But fun as hell to watch

>nash has really questionable power
Because of KD and Kyrie's influence
> but it's not at all silly to say hey, this dude took a job because he was handpicked by the uberstar kevin durant, he wasn't really in control of the locker room, and he did a bad job making the team respect him
Fair, but people are overhating him knowing that he could have been fired the moment he went against The Most Skilled Duo Of All Time™

Taiga a shit, Ami a best. This is Ami's year by the way

No one is stopping the Warios bro, not even the Buckbreakers

Kyrie smells like 6th man material to me. His time on Cleveland worked because he was clearly under Lebron and worked to play well with him, now that he wants to do his own thing the only way I see it working is if he plays off of the bench for some contender.

Of course that's never going to happen cause he is The Most Skilled Player Ever™

Attached: 6125097F-2981-4715-B38C-68991E3D4D05.jpg (780x625, 42.85K)

dont talk shit about Mad Dawg

man why you replyin to all them posts

I was gonna make fun of you for this long ass post but I see you're a based Amichad so I will not.

> inb4 Ben has a gun
> he misses the shot

Attached: ben simmons.webm (1014x570, 2.91M)

kyrie off the bench is the dumbest shit i've seen someone say here in a while, and i regularly argue with sun faggots. congrats bro

kyrie trick yall

Attached: 1623108528409.png (407x609, 496.75K)

I just hate having to write multiple replies in different posts

Sounds dumb indeed, I don't deny that, but I guarantee you it would work better than trying to force him playing with other stars. Not only that would fit his playstyle better, he needs an ego check a fucking sap. He could take Jamal's throne

Attached: file.png (400x400, 317.42K)

The Warriors almost went 2-2 vs Denver that has two 15-20ppg players injured
You guys are overrating them

LeFatherFigure really pulled off the impossible in getting this retard to function. He did it so well that we all thought Kyrie was a normal dude for years.

Attached: 42BE9AC9-461C-4294-984F-647EF2B09A7F.jpg (600x422, 39.97K)

Ami a shit

lebron basically deserves credit for kyrie's finals winning shot if you really think about it

lexing media has entered the thread lol

Attached: 1636062882229.png (363x140, 45.17K)

buckies are threepeating.

Kek

True, but they wouldn't add much on the defensive side and the scary part about the Warriors is the eypeeteeesdee lineup

Yeah cause Kyrie was obviously under him on the hierarchy, that shot got to his head and now he actually thinks he's better than everyone else, dude's a mental bum just like his duo

t. Minoritard

Attached: The Foster Parent of Cheese Pizza The Third.webm (462x260, 2.78M)

kill yourself

Minori also a shit but she at least had redeeming qualities
Taiga is best girl

This. Fuck Ami, she's a trash ho.

If you could mix two rosters, which teams would you choose?

>redeeming qualities
Aside from playing sports and having an nice ass, she had nothing going for her. Annoying as fuck. Taiga is an agressive womanlet with daddy issues, just fuck and dump.
Ami was a realist and more mature than all of those retards in her classroom.

Though I'm only for Ami when it comes to the main trio, I'm actually a Senseichad

Yes, I would like to fuck Ami

Based

Attached: LA Clippers - 2 strong. 💪🏾-1404630345618583558.webm (720x720, 3M)

i will disrespect the lexing media every chance i get but it really was very evident especially today that Kyrie only survives and thrives under LeXing's nutsack