What do you want to see from the Bioshock amazon series?

What do you want to see from the Bioshock amazon series?

Attached: bioshock-big-daddy-bouncer-rapture-machine2.jpg (1920x1200, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj7m0Afmj0w
youtube.com/watch?v=W3N4VDcejNI
youtube.com/watch?v=4GqR27WKPfI
youtu.be/0G5nljwAyFs
youtube.com/watch?v=W6YO_FyAhyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Titties.

why is this a meme? there is no bioshock amazon series in the works

I don't car I never played those games.

DON'T WORRY MR BUBBLES
HE WILL BE AN ANGEL SOON

i just hope they dont touch the timeline from the original game

This

Nobody cars in Bioshock. It's underwater so there isn't enough room for roads.

this nigga giving me hope with these threads

There were some trams, or even a metro (in addition to the bathyspheres), according to the book

two words: sander cohen's piano masterpiece

Bioshock 2 featured fucking huge trainline.

You should care. It's atmosphere kino of the highest quality

Attached: C_9RNvkUQAAOVw5.jpg (1200x753, 165K)

Attached: b43a0592-45b4-4f35-aa32-0522177ba397.jpg (720x540, 148K)

A critique of objectivism that is true to the game and Yea Forums will whine is cultural marxism.

little girls walking in bare feet

I was in university from 2008-1012, I pretty much didn't play anything that came out during that time period.I didn't even get a ps3 until mid 2011 I think. After I graduated I went back and played a ton of stuff that I had missed, but never got around to those games.

Oh boy oh boy can Andrew Ryan be black!!!! And if it's covering the infinite part Elizabeth should definitely be black!!

Gender swap Fontaine for no reason. Lol, but seriously I want it to be all about the fall of raptor and the politics that lead to its fall with maybe the end of the story being the game itself.

It's not too late user

Attached: pablo-mendoza-peces-rapture-grisalla-low.jpg (1191x842, 297K)

where we're going we wont need roads

I jacked off to that part in bioshock 1 where you first encounter a little sister and have to decide whether to harvest her or not

Attached: 577abd55027ddc.png (246x221, 55K)

>multiversers
HAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU, they can do whatever the fuck they want thanks to BS3.

If you know literally anything about Bioshock you would know that black Elizabeth would never work in the context of the story

That's implying they would get that far anyway. I can't really see them adapting infinite. The budget required for Columbia would be way too high compared to the small sets and simple greenscreens for Rapture

Attached: Oct22-Screen03.jpg (1294x728, 979K)

incredibly based

>the fall of raptor

A significant percentage of the best and brightest of rapture are jewish, did you know that?

Honestly i dont want to see a bioshock amazon series. Lord knows the sequels shitted the story up, there doesnt need to be a normie tier show to do more damage. And arguably bioshock time in the sun has passed a while ago

Sinclair side-story. I'm sorry I couldn't save you.

They should adapt. Not add on.

Rapture is already completely covered in the games. It would be silly to try and cram a new story into the world. They are better off just telling the same story in a different medium

Yeah it is. At this point I have an hour per day to play games if at that. If I couldn't be bothered to play it when I had 10 hours a day to play games, I sure as shit am not going to play it now.

Pretty sure it's already confirmed season 1 is a prequel and season 2 is Bioshock 1 adapted

They would also have to rewrite the story to make actual sense.

I don't care particularly what it is about or what they do as long as a) there are gorgeous Art Deco sets and b) they don't fuck with Andrew Ryan's character, it's too iconic. Also I hope Cohen and Steinman make an appearance. Regarding niggers, there is no way there aren't any leading ones. Firstly it's basically an imperative at this point that there be at least one moderately important nigger character and secondly, the premise of Rapture lends itself too well to leftism, how can the best of the world not include a couple of niggers, that would mean inequality

Cohen and Steinman are absolute staples. It would be a huge misstep to not include them.

I'm more hoping for Sophia Lamb. An adaptation of Bioshock lends itself to being able to fix story problems with the games, mainly that someone as important as Lamb was never even mentioned in Bioshock 1. She should be a major character from the get go even if she doesn't get payoff until season like, 4

Killing little girls.

When the first Bioshock trailer came out it said I would be able to kill the Little Sisters in order to get their delicious ADAM. Then the game comes out and they pussed out and made it happen off screen. Plus they give you bonus ADAM if you save them instead which makes harvesting them useless.

I was so fucking mad.

Attached: 11tn6i.jpg (1280x1186, 218K)

In the original games one of the most important scientists in Rapture is a black guy

Attached: Charles Milton Porter.png (994x1562, 1.2M)

I want to hear Atlus tell Jack "Would you kindly inject yourself with that plasmid needle?" so it explains why the fuck he would randomly stick himself with a needle he just found.

>Off screen

What? It happens right in front of you

I like some aspects of Bioshock 2's story, but Lamb is a stupid character and Ken Levine's team are perfectly right to ignore her. There is just no way that a character like Ryan would let someone like Lamb rise to the rank stat she did.

I don't understand. Why would you make a series from a videogame? It's a downgrade.

THIS. They should just make Porter a major character instead of making someone else black

See I think you only think that way because it's written in such a way that she comes out of nowhere. I think there is a ton of potential in a character like hers if she's established from the start and we see some genuine early on interactions with Ryan while he's also trying to deal with everything else going on.

Think of something like Lamb using the chaos and distrust of Ryan caused by Atlas as a way to slip into the publics eye as Ryan's polar opposite. She uses the reaction of atlases riots into her own political movement right under his nose.

>Regarding niggers, there is no way there aren't any leading ones
Yeah, black characters in Bioshock is completely unheard of
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj7m0Afmj0w
youtube.com/watch?v=W3N4VDcejNI

Screen fades to black. No gross sqyelching noise as you tear the slugs out from her body, no screaming from the Little Sisters, fucking nothing.

The director of Bioshock was going to have all that but he pussed out from pressure from the publisher from what I read.

A way to do the twist in the game that still makes it feel meaningful and shocking even though you aren't playing but watching

Niggers, faggots and trannies pls

How the fuck would it leak like that under gigatons of ocean. I don't think the team thought this through.

I think they will keep the original twist untouched, but then add something even more shocking for new fans that takes advantage of the film medium

It was without context, but in a previous thread someone offhandedly said
>Would you kindly turn towards the screen
I think something along those lines would be mind blowing, depending on what the twist actually was

Cracks

>Niggers
There are two prominent black characters in Bioshock 2
>faggots
Sander Cohen is heavily flirtatious with male characters (Bioshock 1 and Burial at Sea) but they repeatedly emphasises that Rapture is a sexual free-for-all. There's also an explicitly gay npc couple in the beginning of Burial at Sea
>trannies
In Bioshock 1 the plastic surgeon talks about using ADAM to change people's sex, and in Burial at Sea there's a poster for an erotic movie about someone who changes gender

An Infinite miniseries. The game was blatantly written as a movie and had a hard time roping in enough shooting galleries. I honestly think a screen adaptation of it would be great.

Attached: ed7f2f14eeb0d6a501617bb2c5e4676e476f9557.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

Agreed. But it would definitely have to be apart from the main series about rapture. It would never work as a simple continuation for obvious reasons

No trannies. No niggers

>he thinks water dribbles through cracks at that pressure
youtube.com/watch?v=4GqR27WKPfI

I hope my Bioshock waifu makes it in

youtu.be/0G5nljwAyFs

t. Knows nothing about bioshock

god damn I like that picture. any more from this same artist?

bioshock 2 doesn't count

Bioshock 1 explicitly mentions trans people

barely

Enough to justify their inclusion in an adaptation

no

no it doesnt
splicers just want to be good looking

RApture aesthetics are so damn cool. I really hope they can capture that.

Pretty sure it's confirmed that the op's ass is the source of this alleged series...

I hope they keep rapture claustrophobic. Burial at Sea made things way too big and wide open. It felt unrealistic

You're sick and I hope fbi tracks you down and blows your fucking brains out before you go on a mass killing spree.

Cringe

a cancellation

Naked Little Sisters would be cool

>BS3
>canon

The book is decent enough to adapt.

Attached: 1857316152755.jpg (1200x800, 212K)

Is it actually any good?
I have a copy next to me and I have been putting off reading it.

Bioshock 2 is a fanfic with OC's and isn't canon or good.

it would be sad if they didnt faithfully adapt bioshock's 1 good ending

Yeah it's worth reading

sander cohen plot

If anything the game was anti cultural Marxist. Ryan was a capitalist, sure, but he was anti religion, anti morality, and totally corrupt. He wasn't even really a capitalist seeing as he stomped out competition by owning everything.

The real message of the game is how a society without a moral code and ethics collapses upon itself. Insane, Chinese scientists and homosexual artists start running the show and torturing everyone to death because "morality is subjective". Everyone in the city starts fucking hookers and using super heroin non stop because why not? Who's gonna stop them, God isn't allowed here.

It's very surprising a Jew made something so anti Jew, but he's even admitted that Rapture is a metaphor for Israel. All the leaders besides Chong were Jews.

Bioshock infinite*

Bioshock 2*
Bioshock 2 was made by none of the people that made Bioshock 1.

youtube.com/watch?v=W6YO_FyAhyU

It's in its own canon. That's kinda the point

Lots of little sisters. In fact, just have us follow the little sisters around, a different one in each episode, to see what they see. But from behind them. Especially when they're crawling through those tunnels.

I love the filter they put on the Voxophones. That hollow clicking is so weirdly satisfying.

Splicing does makes you a twisted, botched monstrosity, so using ADAM to mutilate your junk and overdose on hormones is a very accurate representation of what these idiots think they're doing.

Yes it does. The doctor brings it up multiple times