I’m about to marathon this flick, what am I in for?

I’m about to marathon this flick, what am I in for?

Attached: FC2BFF24-D15E-4889-B817-1B706E4EE47F.jpg (293x397, 83K)

Mommy/son sex scene

A bit pretentiously artsy but one of the better "evil kid" characters.

This.
It's oedipal kino. Read between the lines and you'll find an evil kid who really really wanted to fuck his Mom.

Attached: are ya winnin son.webm (1920x808, 1.37M)

The premise was too unrealistic for me to fully enjoy it. No one has ever been raised like that and turned out that way.

An uninvolved woman has a narcissistic child with a man who ignores major warning flags of sociopathic behavior in his son, resulting in tragedy.

Also a town full of assholes except one of the teens who survived and is nice to her. Bless his heart.

no

How do you marathon a single movie?

I guess people don't have the attention span to actually watch a movie all the way through anymore, so "marathoning" means "i'm going to watch this like a human being"

Sometimes I think I might have turned out like Kevin if not for my parents.

Autism

I can't remember... in the movie does Kevin give his mom Celia's prosthetic eye in their last meeting together, or was it just in the book?

That was just in the book user.
In the film they don't really do much in the last meeting, except for this enigmatic moment.

Attached: kevin-used to think I knew.webm (1920x808, 2.15M)

>ywn have sex with peak ezra

Hownew.ru

God why even live

Attached: kevin midriff.jpg (1191x745, 284K)

this shit's great.

I don't really come on Yea Forums much anymore, so if it's a meme I wouldn't know!

>tfw when you're a badass during your stay in juvie but you know you're about to get your asshole ripped a new one in adult prison

I don’t think Ezra has peaked yet, he was just super jailbait in this movie
He’s just a cute adult now

Attached: 5E5504EE-4B8F-410B-BB57-73C5336B6D43.jpg (1719x1355, 532K)

Based and Ezrapilled

Attached: bHEFYnKTM3id-fOI.webm (464x630, 835K)