Brie Larson and Ryan Gosling movie when?

Brie Larson and Ryan Gosling movie when?

Attached: O2mF221.jpg (810x1428, 652K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-gQK5NXV_YA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>brie is a randhead

yikes and cancelled

I'm ashamed to know who Ayn Rand is now

Is she still thinking about what legend Stan is in this staged picture?

Ayn Rand was a retard who died cashing in welfare checks

Brie is cute

cringe. that better not be real
you've never read any of her books

BASED. Reminder to vote Yang 2020 if you value freedom above equality and want to move closer towards a libertarian utopia.

Either Goose or the Classic, and yes, I would pay good money to see it.

Attached: W+Magazine+Celebrates+Best+Performances+Portfolio+avN-Yb2jD2dl.jpg (410x600, 79K)

No I have better things to do with my life than read the overblown ramblings of a russian objectivist

I wouldn't be surprised if she did. There's something very peculiar about this woman.
>quotes ayn rand
>quotes meditations by marcus aurelius
>scolds woodie harrelson for making a trump joke
>listens to burzum
>jumps at woman on twitter who says only women can get raped
At the same time, all this woke shit, suddenly after the Disney deal. She sold her soul to the mouse. Pretty soon everyone will. It's Leningrad all over again.

Attached: quote-i-was-listening-to-a-lot-of-norwegian-black-metal-and-death-metal-there-s-a-great-history-brie (850x400, 75K)

Is this woman purposefully trying to get in my pants (and the gamers+ guy) ?

Attached: kekl.png (523x576, 620K)

Not to mention she's a gamer who loves Nintendo and dungeons and dragons but thinks men should stay out of female interests.

like post on Yea Forums? i bet you don't read at all.

/ourgirl/

At the same time I've caught her saying "boys" first, then girls in at least two interviews. "the little boys". I think she might have some kind of undisclosed fetish from filming room.
Or the biological clock is ticking and she wants to be a mother.

Attached: avengers-universe-brie-larson-robert-downey-jr-1554534517.jpg (480x478, 55K)

Brie is one of those celebrities that’s just stupid enough to have an inflated ego while being one of the most plain, boring cookie cutter celebrities.

>scolds woodie harrelson for making a trump joke
What the fuck are you talking about?

> At the same time, all this woke shit, suddenly after the Disney deal.
Like what exactly?

I don't understand this photograph. Is this supposed to be some kind of nerd activity?

Attached: 1537605628616.webm (610x952, 1.78M)

youtube.com/watch?v=-gQK5NXV_YA
>2:35

>Like what exactly?
You know what. The whole Wrinkle in Time comment was enough to create controversy. And she wasn't political in the past.
I get that she's trying to do good but it's unnecessary. RDJ has done and said similar stuff but he's been very low-key about it since, and no one knows or cares.
Just be apolitical if you're a celebrity desu.

Are you fucking retarded?

?

Look man just because she's not siding with him on poisoning the president with cyanide, doesn't mean she's "secretly based" or whatever.

It's not like she was campaigning for Hillary. She was talking about something that directly concerns her, that is critics. Have you considered that maybe this is just something she has come to feel strongly about and this has nothing to do with Disney?

Attached: 1562490920630.gif (540x225, 1018K)

But banter between colleagues mean they hate each other, right? Thanks for taking the bait. I included that purposefully to see what would happen. Rest is true tho.

Attached: pepedevil_by_rpglord-dbebq3y.png (400x400, 9K)

she is likely a crypto-libertarian

Could be, but it is a bit odd how it happened at such a point in her career. And I do genuinely think there's been a metamorphosis with her. Whether it's good or bad is up for debate.

very based and machiavellian