Do we like Daisy Ridley?

Do we like Daisy Ridley?

Attached: 9h4ckH3.jpg (1179x1500, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/film/box-office/beauty-and-the-beast-emma-watson-box-office-1202011723/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

When did she turn into one of the martians in Mars Attacks?

Attached: 1555398911187.jpg (921x786, 206K)

No, I don't like fat trannies.

I think we do

Attached: rs_600x600-160419125243-600.Daisy-Ridley.jpg (600x600, 44K)

That is a cute martian desu

yes

Attached: Daisy Leather Bunny.jpg (1778x2667, 416K)

Dude, I've seen Sarah Michelle Geller shops from 1996 that looks better than that shit.

What's there to like? Daisy Ridley is a talentless brat riding on the SJW train that's trending in Hollywood these days.
But lately she has learned to keep her mouth shut. So that's an improvement for someone braindead like her.

I want Daisy to sit on my face and scold me for being a very bad boy.

I don't like coked up xenos

Attached: 154148789.gif (500x352, 1.97M)

Less than park rey

I like her tummy, post tummy.

Attached: aA05Z9f.jpg (634x837, 74K)

/dcg/ - dead careers general?

Attached: emma-watson-little-women-trailer-281833-1565720426403-main.700x0c.jpg (700x933, 55K)

Attached: D9eJL74XkAAPJHL.jpg (1078x1079, 142K)

no, we love her

Attached: daisy-cute-1515442813030.png (765x677, 692K)

Attached: 1549149517753.webm (678x1048, 2.89M)

This website is a huge fucking tease. I'm way too horny to be here .

hhhnngg

She has a really nice ass.

post proof, bitch is flat as a board.

Attached: star-wars-actress-Daisy-Ridley-hot-photos-sexy-instagram-bikini-pics-35.jpg (650x1275, 89K)

It is not her fault that the new Star Wars movies are not good.
In a way she is like the kid who played Anakin who got scapegoated

I want to cum on her teeth so bad

I think its decent

Attached: neg.jpg (867x1920, 219K)

Attached: RedEasygoingKarakul.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

I have a fantasy where we both almost OD on coke. Shes riding me cowgirl, choking me out while laughing and telling me how fucking stupid Star Wars is, while I struggle to stay alive, and not cum.

Attached: C34D1C9E-B3D9-48C5-AAA4-553F39D26DE6.gif (500x212, 990K)

>tfw when fantasising about throatfucking her the thought of smashing her teeth with a hammer always comes into my head
>benis does not wilt
agggghhhh im so lonely and horny

Snifffff

Emma Watson somehow manages to resist the dead career curse, Daisy depends on her post SW

why is it ok for women to wear high heels but not for men?

Her sisters are hotter.

Emma is big enough that she doesn't need a career, she can do movie roles if she want, but she doesn't need it, that why she gets involved with the feminist/social acts bullshit. Even thought she has offshore accounts.

Same thing with Radcliffe, he just choose to do fun stuff.

Now Daisy Ridley has been a one hit wonder, she wasn't anything before SW and if she doesn't do something good after them she'll be forgotten.

You guys don't because of "the mouse" or some weird shit but I think she's hot

C U T E

Attached: 740full-daisy-ridley.jpg (740x740, 82K)

Watson just lead the highest grossing live action Disney movie that wasnt Star Wars or marvel two years ago and it was the highest opening for a female lead film and she has 10 billion total dollars in gross, retard general?

Attached: emma dog.jpg (966x994, 436K)

Daisy has got that movie with Tom Holland that is doing reshoots for the second time.

I don't know what kind of stuff could she do though, she doesn't have that much of a range.

That movie looked horrible from the start, what a waste of money

She doesn't need to be a working actor/actress because she's a movie Star. Look how many movies Tom Cruise has had since 2013 only 7. Emma has had 8. Leo 4 if you don't count his documentaries. Tom Cruise doesn't have to do 3 or 4 movies a year Leo doesn't have to worry if he takes a year or even two off, they are set forever. Daisy will be shilled in some things but they will all be minor roles after star wars ends.

>she has 10 billion total dollars in gross

No she doesn't.

IF it comes out, it will probably bomb unless Tom Holland fans storm the theatre en mass.

Yes she does HP grosseed 7.7 billion without inflation and Beauty and the Beast grossed 1.2 something billion. Noah 360 million. You can't into math. Even the circle grossed 60 million. The HP movies with inflation grossed over a billion each and over 8 bil with inflation alone.

Attached: top grossing.jpg (420x416, 111K)

Not even those fans will watch it.

All 12 of them?

Its fucking disney's beauty and the beast, it would profit even if it was with chloe sevigny

Your waifu is a shit actress and she doesn't have a billion dollars to herself. Her total gross is not hers. Harry Potter was about Harry -Daniel Redcliff. She was just a sidekick.

nice feet even with the tats

Retard it was being made by warner brother when she was attached to it in 2012 with del toro
and she still was attached to it when disney did it for a reason

the other live action remakes theyve done besides lion king which didnt have actors faces haven't grossed as much as batb for a reason

of course it was going to gross money but even disney didn't expect it to gross as much as it did, thats why emma watson got a pay raise because there was a clause in her contract about it grossing over a certain amount

As a sign of her popularity, 28% of audiences in a ComScore survey said that Watson was the major reason for attending the film. That figure rarely tops 10%, according to the research firm.

variety.com/2017/film/box-office/beauty-and-the-beast-emma-watson-box-office-1202011723/

Radcliffe doesn't have 2 billion dollars of movie gross since Harry Potter does he, Watson does. You're an idiot. Pro tip: Emma Watson was cast first as hermione before ron and harry. Radcliffe was cast last. She and Rupert carried Radcliffe, that's why his career is pretty much dead besides fartman: the movie and a cameo in now you see me 2

I'm not talking in terms of paycheck. Leo only does good projects with good directors (because he can afford to do so), Emma Watson is just not taken seriously as an artist. Robert Pattinson was set for life after Twilight too but he worked hard and did shit ton of indie stuff to scrub the vampire image off and now he's a well respected actor about to play Batman.

>trailer got 50 million views in one day on Watsons website
>normal trailer broke records
>highest grossing opening for a female lead film
>hur dur Chloe sevigny could have led it
>before movie comes out: it's gonna bomb because of Watson
>movie does gangbusters: NOT BECAUSE OF HER
Reminder you're a bitter faggot and Yea Forums is always wrong
As a sign of her popularity, 28% of audiences in a ComScore survey said that Watson was the major reason for attending the film. That figure rarely tops 10%, according to the research firm.

>Emma is just not taken seriously as an artist
Says you? Coppola has praised her and Alfonso Cuaron who wanted her to be in children of men but she couldn't because of potter

Even greta gerwig literally saying she's great. You're a fucking idiot. Pattinson is playing batman because he needs to do capeshit to stay relevant with normies even though he's made a couple decent indie movies, never attempt to talk about movies again. You dumb slut.

What even happened to Rupert Grint?

He was basically made to play Ron and thats it, he never was an actor or inspiring actor before HP like Radcliffe and Watson who both went to acting school and were in plays or movie

She's just an awful actress.

Find a single flaw.

Attached: 1485267352886.webm (700x392, 2.75M)

She's literally one of the only good ones under 30, you have shit taste. And you meme like a complete utter /r/movies plebbor on here.

She's in movies where she doesn't have to act. Just stand there and smile or cry on command. That's not acting.

>Greta Gerwig saying she's great

Emma is the weakest link in Little women.

You haven't seen shit.

Yeah Daisy Ridley is an awful actress. Watson was great in HP and the bling ring and also very underrated in some other movies.

Are you even serious? The only good ones under 30 are Saoirse Ronan and maybe Florence Pugh. Even Daisy Ridley is not as bad as Watson.

Keep repeating the same exact meme shit that NPCs say on twitter and youtube you dumb nigger
“For me personally, Meg March is a character that is long misunderstood,” Gerwig says. “In terms of what [Watson] did with the character, she has so much open-heartedness and so much love combined with that much intelligence, it’s heartbreaking and potent. Because she’s absolutely herself with understanding the struggle of who that character is.”

What the fuck is that second excercise
Looks like a good way to ruin your ankles

are you even serious because Saoirse Ronan is fucking wooden shit and Florence pugh is a liteal fucking who

You are actually some sub 80 iqlet who doesn't even watch films and only watches memeshit. Saorise can't even show as much range as Emma has in hp and the bling ring, prove me the fuck wrong you can't

Are you a 16 year old girl thinking saorise and florence are the best? are you?

be the change you want to see user. you'll still be a faggot though.

That's some really bad taste you have there

Michael Jackson?

>daisy ridley is better than emma watson
Only this marvel sponsored board could actually be this gay lads, have sex.

Dumbass doesn't understand what PR and marketing is.

When reviews come in for Little women you will understand that your waifu is a shitty actress when in presence of actually good actors. Saoirse Ronan will be praised to high heavens and your waifu will be what she is, a sidekick.

What did she mean by this?

Attached: Daisy Rey.jpg (842x696, 135K)

Daisy Ridley is gross.

Prove me wrong

>dumbass doesn't understand what PR and marketing is
How are you this fucking psuedo pleb thinking you're actually redpilled yet you follow that up with
>when reviews come out gargle gargle im a cuck to reviews

You're a fucking pleb shit, Watson has acted alongside so many famous actors by this point in her life it's easy for her to do so now and it shows, she was nice in Colonia with Daniel Bruhl and her and Crowe were the best in Noah desu.

Saorise will be praised for another dogshit performance of hers that is the same exact performance you've seen before? Wow so I guess that means she great and the oscars that awarded black panther with 3 are suddenly legit and right now.

You're actually dumb

Imagine the smell

Watson has acted 1000 times to a million times better in every movie she's been in. Who are you even kidding you're blind and biased. Ridley is trash that's why she has to be with Tom Holland in some shit that can't even be filmed. You just can't even give any credit properly because it would cause you to seethe.

OH NO NO NO NO

She's got to find Doku's lightsaber and modify it slightly

sup zachy. I take it you haven't killed yourself yet?

>dat smile

"I see you've made a few modifications to your lightsaber"
-Ghost of Anakin

How come rey have bare shoulder's attire and no armpit fan service?

pew

Attached: daisyswcc.webm (640x610, 986K)

based

>that delusional emmacuck

Attached: lmao.jpg (640x559, 23K)

>no retort
>calls someone else delusional
>thinks he's ever right
Lmao