Is he currently the front runner for the balloon door?

Is he currently the front runner for the balloon door?
>Top scorer in La Liga by a mile
>Top scorer in the CL
>Team performs like shitters when he's not playing
>Plays in a more competitive league than Lewanpoopski

Attached: Karim_Benzema_wearing_Real_Madrid_home_kit_2021-2022.jpg (1518x2160, 635.96K)

>more competitive league than Lewanpoopski
ah yes, the world renowned matchup between Real Madrid and Elche CF. Truly a step above Bayern-Kaiserslautern.

How come PL players are never favorites?

Matches like that exist in every league. Hows that different from a City-Burnley or a Inter/Juventus-Lecce

The difference is that La Liga at least has 4-5 good teams, meanwhile Bundes only has the eternal chokers Dortmund.

Messi won the league so he’s guaranteed to get it this year sorry

>Premier League
City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham (yes), Arsenal
All these teams are duking it out every season, and any of the other shitter teams (Newcastle, Aston Villa, etc) has a decent shot at beating any of them. This isn't the case in any other league
>Serie A
I agree. Shitty league that's on par if not worse than the French one. You change the le historico clubs' names and they'd be indistinguishable from the likes of Lille, Montpellier, etc.

LaLiga has 3 "good" teams most of the time, usually Barcelona, Real, Atletico. Whenever one of them has a shit season Sevilla steps up to take their place. They all choke in the end though. Same thing with the Bundes. Leipzig and Leverkusen have stepped up in recent seasons and seem to be on a good path. LaLiga and Bundes are in the same category imo

It's a French press award

Who are the other 3 good Lel liga teams?

If liverpool or man city wins the CL and the PL than salah or de bruyne should win it.

I can't see how he has a case if they don't at least make the final

Barcelona, Atletico, Sevilla and Villareal are all good teams. I would even consifer Valencia and Bilbao good, even though they're having a shitty season.
All of those teams would pummel the Bundes shitters.

I know how much Yea Forums likes to meme, but La Liga is by far a more competitive league than the Poopenfart league.

Just stop being shit i guess

Real Madrid = Bayern
Barcelona = Dortmund
Atlético = Leipzig
Sevilla = Leverkusen
Villareal = Frankfurt

If Madrid get to the final, then maybe, but unless they win the CL, I'd say Salah has a better chance.

Salah stats are shit tho, if its only about winning trophies varanne should have get it in 2018.

Salah is the PL top scorer and has 8 goals in the UCL, how is that shit?

If Liverpool win 3 or 4 trophies this season, he's guaranteed to get it. Even KDB would have a better chance than Benz if City gets to the final. They always look at both team performance and stats or else Modric wouldn't have won in 2018.

de bruyne is miles ahead of his fraud and he proved that last night
he won't win though because he plays in england

LOL

>a thread about Benzema turns to EPLcustomer circlejerk
how unexpected, I could have NEVER seen this coming!

KDB won't win because City will be out before they reach the finals

only if he wins the champions league

this is a thread about the ballon d'or and who should win it.

Prettty much the only one
>Salah and mané
Not even close
Noone of city players come close as well, kdb is above average at most
Noone of buyern is even worth mentioning

This is the state of actual football

>he doesn't realise they're already in the finals
the word you're looking for is "final", better luck next time

>messiwinslol
Hattrick against Saudi Arabia and enough pre-assists to make Argentina reach the quarter-finals should be enough

>it's a twain speaks to himself episode
>it's a rerun
zzzz. tell us again how tottenham will challenge for the league next year please

If Lewa didn't get it when he actually won the CL whilst being top scorer I don't see how this much less impressive Benzema performance merits it over a midfielder

it was cancelle the season bayern won the CL, lewa was a shoe in actually

nh...

But Frankfurt is better than Barcelona.

No, it's messi, chud. Benzema cant get close to his xPA

Benz has twice that

So is Villareal

Only the first two comparisons are fair, the other three are clearly unbalanced in favor of La Liga

Yes the bookies put him as a strong favourite
6/4 odds without counting yesterday's goals
only kdb and salah could cuck him in the end, nobody else got a shot at the ballon d'or.

Some of those german team players dont even have acess to potable water, east germany is grim you have no idea.

>CL semifinalist is not a good team

they fluked their way to the semis this time around, next season they'll go back to relative irrelevance. They're this season's Atalanta/Ajax

They'll gift it to Messi again

neither jobtalanta or jobax won the EL

The right question is why only players who play in La Liga can win it

hence why I specifically said this season. They're this season's le epic underdogs that shouldn't be where they are

ok boomer

Are you retard? Serious question.

Yes and it's not even close since the WC will not count to this Ballon d'or.

yes since its based on individual performances now
benz has been greatly consistent throughout the season
salah shat the bed for a while after afcon and mane isnt all that great

yhhhh

Looks like a pharaoh in that pic

Current Leipzig destroys Atletico rn.

The WC won't count, its after the season.

>Valencia good
user this isnt 2005. Valencia is an absolute mess and will always be for as long as the chink owns it.

accurate, based paraguy

Attached: pissi.png (980x576, 41.86K)

Yeah, Michael Owen winning over Zidane was a true testament to your suggestion right?

If Liverpool win the CL it's going to go to Mane. People are going to be caught off-guard by it, but it's true. We judge based on trophies now because of Messi and Ronaldo and if Liverpool win the CL (or PL) then Mane will have won the League Cup, AFCON (for his country's first time ever) plus either the CL or PL. CL probably holds more weight in this decision.

PL is harder to dominate to the top players look worse. That never stopped Serie A players winning in the 90s, however, so I am left to conclude that it's simply a racist conspiracy on the part of the French media.

Attached: 20211120_135330.jpg (4032x3024, 2.19M)

>kane

french media has no say in the result of the votes. it's just that football superstars never join the premier league when they're superstars, if they become superstar in the premier league, they leave for la liga.

PL is a manager´s league. Individually they dont shine enough to win a ballon d'or but the teams themselves are very well structured and trained by their managers.

Except more than one team actually won that league in the last 10 years.