Is it kino?

is it kino?

Attached: invader-zim-enter-the-florpus-poster-400x600.jpg (400x600, 31K)

lighting was, rounded edges and more normie chick friendly humor weren’t
Substantially less kino than the original in every way except the lighting, but still kino

was expecting injected politics since netflix

there wasn't any and it was great

as soon as disney+ comes out netflix is going to look like a gay lifestyle service

I laughed too hard at the peace song and gave myself heartburn

Bump

>post a film on a board for films
>DUHH GO TO Yea Forums
I'd rather be surrounded by sneedposters than pedophiles any day

Why are movie posters these days going for the 80s pink-cyan-neon style all the time, even when it's comepletely unappropriate for the movie

absolute shit ruin my childhood go back to Yea Forums faggot

>normie chick friendly humor weren’t
the humor had the exact same essence as old zim, trust me, I watched the DVDs hundreds of times, and read all of Jhonen's comics. His humor hasn't changed a bit and is kino.

That’s the art style of the show though. And yes to answer your question OP, it’s just as good as the original series and in some ways better

the intro was peak kino

>I'd rather be surrounded by sneedposters than pedophiles any day
What? Both are on this board, though.

how can you even say that? Besides maybe the last few episodes, EVERY episode of Zim had someone in extreme suffering for the purpose of comedy. The new one had almost no suffering, death, people losing their grip on sanity, etc. The edges have been rounded in more way than one.
But overall I’d still give it a positive score. And it was better than Rocko.

Attached: 1DAA947E-AB2A-4127-8411-B4717C5DE72D.gif (358x265, 2.71M)

Bump

The original show's episodes were under 15 minutes each, combined to form a 30-minute block. You can really tell that an hour is a stretch for the format. The nonstop action and screaming gets to be a bit much after awhile. But still, pretty damn funny movie.

I'm not a faggot so I'm not gonna watch a movie based on a franchise only loved by annoying girls I went to middle school with.

Don't you ever miss those girls?
Think about them and cry a little like I do?

exactly, there was a lot of dark comedy in the original show, but this movie was so tame compared with, let's say, "hamstergeddon" or "dark harvest", also fucking hated that Gaz was rewritten.

>normie chick friendly humor
All chick's are normie, and it was a chick that got me into this show anyway. I didn't really see any difference tbph. Overall it was pretty damn good.

Gaz was also less of an asshole then in the show.

Better than expected. Still has all the stupidly dumb charm of the original run.

nope she was an asshole almost until the very end, seeing cheer on the ship made me cringe, movie is pretty mediocre