The main character gets BTFO by the supervillain at the start of the story...

>the main character gets BTFO by the supervillain at the start of the story, spends four years studying and training hard until they are finally strong enough to defeat their arch-nemesis at the end.
K-k-kino!

Attached: download (21).jpg (290x174, 12.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6fhYm0s6Pto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck liverpool

Attached: 1650658046811.jpg (184x184, 11.34K)

Liverpool have gotten much better since 2018 while Madrid have gotten worse. Salah won’t get injured this time as well. They only lost last season to them because of injuries

>Scousers
>main characters
More like comic relief, lmao

Attached: slips.jpg (275x183, 8.25K)

MC redemption arc storyline
kino

>gotten

weird little freak

>going to penalties
>allison gets injured
>klopp subs on karius

That's nice and all but there is NO WAY Madrid are getting past City

It's like expecting a non bayern team to win Bundesliga. Yes the difference in tier is that big and individual brilliance (Benzema etc) can only get you so far

City should have won 6-1 yesterday

standard norf dialect tarquin m8

Pretty much an admission that football is scripted.

>forgetting last season already

They will adapt now. They have experienced how shitty sets up against them. Without their gameplan they're nothing against Real Madrid who can find a way through even without one themselves.

Real has plot armor to not lose CL finals. I think the Ramos header proved that

Real Madrid is the main character of football

>Centre back partnership of Phillips and Kabak

*beats you in the cl every year*
*buys your best player*

this would be unironic kino

when did real got btfo'd by scouser scum and wtf is a "start of the story" in this allegory you delusional bong?

Attached: 193578678_3889381451172723_7496241961523993493_n.jpg (1950x1950, 441.53K)

>real got btfo'd by scouser scum
Technically, 1981

lmao

This is the funniest way possible to cope
"a carlo ancellotti team will adapt tactically" rofl

Phillips was class, Kabak however was a disaster

>>the main character gets BTFO by the supervillain
But the supervillain lost to the good guys when they played the final

>he thinks liverpool aren't the villains
Deulsional scousers, they're not even the main villains of the story (that's Manchester United), Liverpool are that comic relief mid-season villain who gets BTFO every time the MC looks at them.

cope

I can't imagine real losing the final. I prefer to watch them get eliminated at group stage than losing the final

Hopefully Liverpool decide to start Karius so he can get his revenge before leaving and put his career back on the right path.

alas he's not in the cl squad

Attached: file.png (1308x390, 52.62K)

that's a bit of a dick move by Klopp desu fäm

YNWA la

He was in the squad until Jan but they had to make room for Diaz

ok

real madrid is literally a shonen protagonist, their cl runs this decade sometimes feel scripted even

Attached: 1Q83urTp_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24.59K)

You mean "they cheat"?

Liverpool would unironically win 6-1 or smth

This. No more excuses. If City doesn’t make it Pep is the biggest choker in football officially

they have yes, writters call it plot armor

How can you call yourself main character when you beat the good guys and the supposed villain beat the bad guys, and most importantly, the supposed villain doesn't kill hundreds of fans in the stands like the supposed main character?

This. Real Madrid is Walter White and Liverpool some random like Tuco Salamanca.

whos skinny pete

Atletico of course. The eternal Real Madrid's baby.

raBULL albiol

Who's skylar

Real main protagonists don't do this.
youtu.be/6fhYm0s6Pto

well fuck your soulless megacorp teams
go villa

This is a more difficult one. I think about PSG, who takes the rich man's money and signs stars from others trying to cuck them but cant stop failing and bitches hard about it. In this way, Manchester United could be Flynn.

which team is retarded and crippled enough to be Walter Jr

>In 1985, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a Belgian court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Merseyside underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The L-Team

Everton

Man utd or everton

Attached: 1627294715642.png (650x650, 11.14K)

Who's Saul?

Flynn is Walter Jr I already said that

Wolves maybe. They make shady signings colluded with an agent who could seem a money laundering scheme.

Coulda, shoulda, woulda. The fact is, they didn't. Real Madrid are going to shithouse a win at their home ground.

>>gotten
>weird little freak
weird little freak

Hello everybody, my name is user and I'm an ABL.

Liverpool are just the Eren Yeager of football

I prefer "the Light Yagami of football"

Dubs of truth

>No, I don't want that!
>Klopp leaving to coach another team?!
>I want him to stay and continue to get cucked by Pep for ten years, at least!

anime

Attached: liv13.png (1951x1093, 1.88M)

NO I DON'T WANT THAT! THE MEDIA FORGETTING ABOUT HILLSBOROUGH! I WANT THEM TO THINK ABOUT US AND NO ONE ELSE FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES! 96 YEARS AT LEAST!

Do scousers kill their mothers?
DAHAHA

Attached: DAHAHA HE KILLED HIS MOTHER .jpg (1067x1600, 428.17K)

Attached: Copium-Twitch.png (400x388, 146.84K)

I kind of want to watch or read more of this but doesnt the story go bat shit retarded later?