Has any movie caused more filtrered plebs to seethe than this one?

Has any movie caused more filtrered plebs to seethe than this one?

Attached: ypnh66vnq1t21[1].jpg (648x960, 105K)

Melted face mom and girl that can't act should've died with brother that died. Other than that it was pretty cool to see a modern take on a lot of kaiju in one movie

KotM is genuine art.

Attached: 1566087870378.jpg (1920x800, 184K)

So why exactly did most critics not be able to wrap their heads around the idea the kaiju are the main characters and the humans are just set-up?

It was rather liked here. Every low effort shitpost thread attempting to laugh at it turned into a proper Godzilla thread.

They aren't familiar with the genre and think it's only good when it's "not taking itself seriously"

What does it mean? I know Ghidrah's pose represents the cross but I can't really think of what it's trying to say with that

not saying for sure but might be a biblical allusion to satan's representation as a multi-headed red dragon, although iirc the dragon had seven heads so maybe not.

Not enough soul.
With old godzilla movies I get what the actor in the costume is trying to. Here it was just cgi. Nice to watch but I already had enough of it.

Attached: 1560789592561.jpg (2349x1200, 446K)

Can someone post that webm of the ghidrah actors during mocap to prove this fag wrong?

I thought it was just supposed to be another reminder the Titans are the original gods here.

The guy's just gonna respond that's still a not a suit and that motion capture is still CGI.

The movie was great for posing scenes like this one. It was spot on for that. It failed when it got to the action. G movies can suck all the shit they want until the fights. No one cares about anything but the fights. This movie sucked at the fights.

Milly-less cut is rendering as of right now. No appearances, no mentions. Only the occasional squeal I was too lazy to edit out.
It was laughably easy.
Quippy scientist has science-only lines.
Fights with monsters with 90% less human insert-shots.
No orca-fixing in the rain.
Lines that are gone:
>Gonorrea
>Oh my god... ZILLA
>Hollow earth
Runtime (without credits): exactly 90 minutes.

Attached: GOJIRA.jpg (1006x776, 112K)

so you're telling me you cut the whole scene of ghidorah trying to kill Millie in the stadium?

Remove Tywin too, what the hell were they thinking?!

Attached: 24e9b5470bb05f9fe91c424ad3c09ba56c1011d0c524508650bef639457d2b8b.png (1280x720, 676K)

Alright, where will you be uploading it to?

No, I didn't. I constantly kept Milly out of frame. Every single monster shot in the movie is included.
I really enjoy him regardless of whatever character he plays; too bad his character in this movie amounts to nothing.

Torrent, probably. I accept suggestions though.
It is going to be a rather large file, and either uploading or reencoding, it's going to take a couple of days.

It's a bad movie and a bad Godzilla movie user, get over it.

Attached: Gigan and Megalon disappointment.webm (1280x544, 2.93M)

Put it on MEGA

Check out my cut. I think I cut enough to make an entertaining movie without fake tension or pacing issues.

Well of course it's bad if your reference point is the GOAT Godzilla movie.

Attached: 4a6.gif (400x170, 1.54M)

Pleb filtered

Anybody heard anything about the deleted scenes?

>Has any movie caused more filtrered plebs to seethe than this one?
These.

Attached: 1525333254755.jpg (1995x5184, 3.4M)

I was going to shit on that list until I saw it included based Norbit.

double-trips confirms it.

zoomer here guys. just got out of kinoplex watching godzilla for very cheap. why is the giant butterfly godzilla's ally? I'm asking older gentlemen here who seen the old godzilla movie. were they always have been an ally? I thought all monsters are his enemy

Attached: tumblr_pnlu4jbsiL1r1eoi7_540.jpg (540x727, 97K)

Attached: godzillaflowchart.jpg (2660x2072, 633K)

>failed when it got to the action

Attached: 1566055608378.webm (1728x720, 2.97M)

Attached: 1566056086346.webm (1728x720, 2.17M)

The way I see it, she was perma orca'd into peace. It sensed Godzilla's quest against Ghidorah and decided to help out. Otherwise, she's fucked against Ghidorah.

>Has any movie caused more filtrered plebs to seethe than this one?
Sucker Punch.

Only bad monsters not his waifu.

I kinda suspect that. when that doctor said they had a "thing" going on and symbiotic relationship

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-19-12h38m33s371.png (1920x800, 306K)

It's not about the humans! We know that but the humans have to be passable at least to get us back to the kaiju, the human parts of this movie were the worst sections of any movie I've ever seen, not even joking. I saw this movie while I was waiting for something had It been on my own time I would have walked out. One of the worst I've ever seen by far. I've not seen a lot of bad movies because I don't bother but this was really fucking shit

I was bored.

>Three heads
>Trips

0.00 has been inserted into your account

t-that speed

was ghidora always been an alien in the old movies?

Wow you posted the only good action sequence in the movie. Good job.

Yes

ALL THEY HAVE TO DO.

IS KEEP THE CAMERA STEADY.

AND NOT CUT AWAY FROM THE ACTION.

FOR FUCK SAKE WILL WE EVER GET COHERENT FIGHT SCENES?

How did they suddenly have an Avengers/Avatar flying hovercraft fortress?
What purpose did the Oxygen bomb serve - . Godzilla lives underwater and feeds on radiation.

Attached: 1558824251754.jpg (872x960, 100K)

>tfw ghidora getting painfully melted away by godzilla

Attached: 1546305870551.jpg (660x716, 40K)

Mothra was Godzilla's ally in three movies iirc.
>Ghidorah the Three-Headed Monster
>Destroy All Monsters
>Godzilla: Final Wars
They fought or were at least antagonistic toward each other in five movies.
>Mothra vs Godzilla
>Ebirah, Horror of the Deep
>Godzilla vs Mothra: The Battle for Earth
>Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack
>Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S.

Attached: 1559333298153.gif (498x430, 1.88M)

See
>We know that but the humans have to be passable at least to get us back to the kaiju
In this cut they explain which monster are waking up, why and how to defeat them. Nothing more.

They dropped that shit on Ghidorah. Godzilla just happened to be there to save the fucking scientists.

They should just take advice from the best Kaiju flicks in existence and make all the human characters cute girls.

Attached: Gamera Perfection.jpg (640x874, 237K)

He was an alien in the original series, but they changed his backstory in the 1992 movie and the 2001 movie.
>How did they suddenly have an Avengers/Avatar flying hovercraft fortress?
Hollywood magic
>What purpose did the Oxygen bomb serve - . Godzilla lives underwater and feeds on radiation.
It destroys all the oxygen in water, including inside the cells of every living organism in the water.

> the kaiju are the main characters and the humans are just set-up?
What the fuck. What movie did you see?

>shitty design.
Looks like 3 headed smaug. The original Ghidorah has soul.

Critics and general audiences don’t see the monsters as characters with personalities like fans do.

He was shit. What the hell are you thinking?

>THEY ALL SUCKED
>e-except that one

Can't you form an argument without using retarded baby terms like "soul"?

They did. The Rodan sequence was the only one where they were able to keep the camera on the kaiju consistently. Every other scene goes something like this:

>kaijus about to throw down
>first attack gets thrown
>camera cuts away as soon as it lands/misses to show humans
>cuts back to fight scene
>we've already missed part of the fight
>camera is super zoomed in and/or shaking uncontrollably
>back to humans
>back to kaiju
>fight is basically over

Like for fuck sake they really couldn't take a page from Pacific Rim (first one) and do actual competent fights?

Could've been way better. You are just gaulking at "The Best of the Worst" CGI Reels Dougherty and Co. rendered.

Why remove the hollow earth stuff?
Good job otherwise user

Ok then: Replace soul with Tangible Passion.

Because I couldn't stand the fucking scientist explaining it to fucking morons.
>They're like tunnels, like the metro station, that go WHSS BEEP BEEEP
Now it's something like
>We need to follow godzilla
>He got into a hollow earth tunnel
And that's it. After all, there's no more explanations in the movie other than
>Doctor whatever was right, the Earth is hollow
and then the aforementioned line.

IT has three very clear acts
>ACTI
>Mothra awakens
>General kaiju status
>Gojira's going to antarctica
>Ghidorah wakes and starts wrecking shit.
ACTII
>General Kaiju status
>Phone call
>Rodan
>Gojira vs Ghidorah
>Oxigen bomb
>Mothra's song
>Gojira wakes up
ACTIII
>Ghidorah wrecks some shit
>Final fights
Each part of almost exactly 30 minutes.

Shitty premise. What a waste. They made Ghidorah lame as fuck.

Nice, good job. I assume you kept Serizawa sacrificing himself?

>cutting millie
Why would you cut the best part of the movie?

link?

>OMG GIANT MONSTERS!!!!!

Attached: 1558114581030.gif (413x243, 51K)

Fights were the best part

That's not saying much

Nope. They done fucked that up too.
> and you know it....

When the movie first came out some anons pointed out a lot of stuff that equated Ghidorah with Satan. For example, they show the great red dragon painting on screen when the Chinese lady was bringing up info on him.
The gist is that Godzilla is the true god of the Earth and Ghidorah, being a dragon that fell from the sky(like Lucifer being cast out from Heaven), is falsely worshiped by the other monsters. The movie is a classic good vs evil story, as Godzilla doesn't show any malice towards humanity or civilization, whereas Ghidorah immediately is killing people on purpose and fucking shit up.
Pic related is the painting they show.

Attached: The_Great_Red_Dragon_and_the_Woman_Clothed_with_the_Sun.jpg (1586x2000, 968K)

I misread that as "make all the kaiju characters cute girls" and I was completely on board.

Attached: 1556349513769.jpg (1242x600, 115K)

Did someone say my name?

Attached: Francis Dolarhyde.png (1583x611, 873K)

The Last Jedi
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
etc

>posting one of the few scenes where it doesnt cut away from the monster's fighting so the humans can do their shit
was so mad at the end when they cut away from the zilla/ghidorah fight scene for the lame ass human shit

These are my favorites, am I a pleb?

Attached: god.jpg (705x841, 175K)

Attached: godzilla.king.of.the.monsters.1.webm (1920x800, 2.97M)

Manhunter was fucking kino.

The new Tarantino movie

In Tokyo SOS she was pissed that they were sodomizing her husbando's bones

Final Wars is so campy that I can’t hate it.