I just watched this last night and I thought it was the best movie of this year. What did Yea Forums think of it?

I just watched this last night and I thought it was the best movie of this year. What did Yea Forums think of it?

Attached: Avengers_Endgame_poster.jpg (220x326, 156K)

Kys

>Movie
It's a flick.

It's utter shit.

Worse movie of the year unironically

IW was better but this one had its moments.

kill urself my man

Probably my favourite of the year too until I saw Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. But, you know, as far as capeshit goes, it was really nice.

Attached: Endgamesmall.png (1438x1406, 3.63M)

It could have been way, way, way better. Killing off Thanos from IW was the biggest mistake, I feel.

>doesn't include the wideshot of all the portals beginning to open simultaneously as Cap looks on

How is the latest Tarantino for someone who isn't from th US? I love his cinema but this latest one feels very charged of American culture, something an outsider wouldn't quite be able to grasp.

I don't know. I'm German and I liked it a lot but I'm more interested in the history of Hollywood and the Mansion n murders than the average person. If you don't care about any of that, chances are you'll get much less out of it.

I didn't want to use too many shots from the final battle. I felt that would have been too easy.

If you know 60s Hollywood and films it's nice to catch some references and some other stuff. You will be able to grasp it, i'm not from US and i really enjoyed it.

it's bad

hearing grown men choke up in my theater at the end made me want to find a dirty bomb

>tfw pissed off my brother's friend to the point that he won't even speak with me because I said "Thanos did nothing wrong" after seeing Infinity War
Dude was actually on the verge of tears and shit too. Fuck him

This. Also grown numales cheered and applauded when the all female hero showcase came up. I was literally rolling my eyes. This is what western men have become.

9/10 movie, own on 4k, will watch again tomorrow.

you are a disgusting pleb

Its a shame the last of you iconoclasts will die out with no one carrying on your autistic genes.

Infinity War was better, but Endgame was serviceable enough.

yeah, it unironically is.

>I don't know. I'm German
You're autist and the film is impeccably made on a technical level, so you'd have loved it no matter what the plot/characters were like, barring the war being mentioned, of course. That said, I agree.

>tfw trad gf
>plan to have white children
At least mine will live on for one more generation.

>serviceable
Aye, but it really could have been much, much better. It was too damn comfy for it's own good till the 2nd hour was up. They never should have killed IW Thanos off, and toned down the wacky comedy stuff.

how deluded do you have to be to come to Yea Forums and post that a by the numbers garbage movie like countless others before it is the best movie of the year
do you literally watch nothing else besides the MCU?

It was good but more flawed.
>Smart hulk is nonsense
>Dump jokes
>Filler
>Advertising
>Female hero scene
Stuffs gonna be woke in phase 4.

Awesome moment

This. What the fuck is even wrong with you people? Just kys you fucking waste of oxygen, people who actually watch these fucking garbage films should be put in concentration camps.

It was okay, but it really trivializes their efforts. They win in one timeline and lose in 14 million others. Why exactly aren't those 14 million other timelines entering different realities and stealing infinity stones?

Yea Forums is full of negative, elitist shitposters that can't appreciate a movie like this without losing 90% of what they stand for.

I on the other hand will say that this movie rocked and that I was very impressed by the whole leadup. It's the biggest lead-up to a movie and the longest storyline that ever went through multiple movies - and it keeps going. The VFX were great in cinema. The only thing that gets old quick is the main soundtrack refrain they play everytime more than 7 avengers are in one shot. Gotta appreciate the rest of the OST though.

These all-time criticizing wankers are the same people that once discovered Oldboy 2003 and were like "oh my god, that is so disturbing and unexpected, best movie of all time hands town fuck all others". The "garbage film" arguments just reek of pure incompetence. They shouldn't even be allowed to criticize anything.

Attached: 018.gif (580x433, 2.09M)

too much useless filler. also why didnt earth move on? its like they dont understand politics at all. the removal of all those people would make it ripe for a new super power to rise up, but they totally overlooked that aspect.

DCucks begone

It IS the best movie this year. This year sucks

Attached: 1458164279981.png (767x720, 755K)

>doesn't like Marvel garbage
>has to like DC garbage
Great logic, you retarded capeshitter, kys you fucking cunt.

IT'S THE WORST MOVIE EVER MADE
Am I cool yet?

Attached: contrarian.jpg (665x497, 74K)

>anime character
>retarded opinions
Checks out.