Why is this the most based show of all time?

Why is this the most based show of all time?

Attached: south park.jpg (480x360, 39K)

reddit hoomor

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT SOUTH PARK IS FUNNY SHUT YOUR STUPID FUCKING MOUTH SOUTH PARK IS FUCKING FUNNNNY

cringe

>liberal humor

I liked the first few seasons. I was like 10 though.

What the fuck are you talking about ? It is the exact opposite of reddit humor .

It's centrist kino. At least the best seasons are.

No, its trying to be edgy but its reddit in its core.

The Sneedsons unironically much smarter and not reddit

>Sneedsons
SHUT THE FUCK UP

They make fun of everyone. It just so happens that making fun of conservitard shit has much more material in it.

>Why is this the most based show of all time?
its not
but it sure as fuck used to be, when we were teens and preteens watching MTV
yep

One of the creators is a literal cuck with a black kid

Why do they pander to minorities so much? Asians and Blacks in particular are shown in such a great light while White people are made fun of consistently. Trey and Matt are traitors and hacks.

and a jew while at it

Because it's so much easier to make fun of retarded conservatives

>Asians and Blacks in particular are shown in such a great light
For like 7 seasons, the only Asian character is an ultra stereotypical shop owner with no particularly positive traits. And the only black kid was also called "Token" and was bussed over from a distant place to make fun of throwing black people in white majority schools for forced diversity.

>Kyle: You know, we've seen a lot of Yea Forums today, and a lot of Reddit, and maybe there's good things from both websites, but you shouldn't take all your views from just one place.

Attached: h1R9yB2_d.jpg.jpg (640x535, 31K)

Token is basically a white acting character though. Doesn't count.

Token is shown in an overwhelmingly positive light. The only time he's been "made fun of" is the rich episode

Didn't they make fun of Trump?

His existence itself is a criticism of bussing.

why does the NPC need a sign that says he is a NPC?

Nah they just don't touch the liberal stuff. You could make a whole season out of how Democratic social programs actually make things worse for the poor/minorities and how they're only promising the world to get votes. Would actually be pretty kino.

Because that's low effort b8 you're looking at.

>conservative humor

How do you feel about Bill Clinton in a dress?

>not as based as Islam

Mr. Garrison is Trump.

>whole season about PC culture's retardation

>evertthing i don't like it's [buzzword]

Why people do this?

Cope. South Park did this shit all the time. Like the episode where the guy tries to get ppl to stop smoking but ends up taking away people liberties so ppl hate him. That's liberals in a nut shell.

>everything I like is the most based show of all time

Why people do this?

>that's liberals in a nutshell
Trey and Matt really misted you huh

>"""Right wing""" zoomers don't even know about the South Park Republican meme from the day
sad

>watching cartoons
>calling someone a zoomer

You want shitty chicken or shitty beef?

>most based show of all time
Wrong pic, op

Attached: my-name-is-earl-season-3-tv-seasons-photo-u1.jpg (750x563, 86K)

Turns out you can get away with a lot and stay on air indefinitely if you save a TV network from dying.
See also The Sneedsons

they are literally self-described republicans. they just happen to recognize how how material their own side gives them

That's how Boomer political cartoons work.