Steals your sunglasses

>Steals your sunglasses

Attached: charles-manson-mindhunter-1565902217.jpg (480x479, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Kemper#Imprisonment_2
youtube.com/watch?v=begLNqsNusk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Henry_Gaskins
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/little/readings/crucifixion.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo#Childhood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hansen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niels_Högel
imdb.com/title/tt2005374/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Golden State Killer Fincher's/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Fucks your head (literally)

Attached: egg salad with Ed.jpg (2700x1800, 239K)

>lying about stealing some sunglasses
pathetic. lost all respect for Manson

>Yea Forums's husbando

FUCKING MIDGET

how can one man be so based?

Attached: 28fj3w.jpg (633x758, 62K)

>having respect for a manlet
i bet youre a follower brainlet.

What episode does he appear in? watched the first episode and Yea Forums told me it's a shit season and quite frankly i believe you guys, so i'll just watch manson interview.

Episodes 2 thru 9

Season 11 Episode 5

is that the manson from the show? if so that's some extremely good casting/makeup

episode 5. episode 2 also has a kino scene with a BTK survivor

and Yea Forums hates everything, not sure why'd you'd ever listen to >us. imo it's at least as good as s1 unless you are triggered by the mere sight of black people or something equally retarded

I like how the show exposed him as a pretender instead of mystifying him

test

Casting is generally good

Attached: 5d48b1d736e03c04d30970d3-750-563.jpg (750x563, 83K)

>Season 11

Attached: 1289452683231.jpg (188x140, 15K)

True, very on point

>shoots you in the head and sodomizes your wife

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Live-action show about him when?

Attached: Joseph-James-DeAngelo-godlen-state-killer-dec-6-2018.png (1910x1273, 2.77M)

Weird that i thought Holden was cute, and then i find out he is Gay in real life.
Might have a chance!

Attached: Yumm.gif (640x360, 437K)

It is interesting how in season 1 Mason is portrayed as a black legend full of valuable but unattainable information.

Then in season 2 it is this dwarf with southern accent that does not present any theoretical novelty after Kemper, Brudos, Son of Sam or even candyman little helper.

It seems that Manson's only contribution to the FBI investigation is to reveal how society orbits around serial killers and deviant criminals motivated by the fascination and morbid pleasure that drives the show's own success.

Wait...

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-19 15-24-54.png (581x402, 154K)

>Got raped by an old guy as a kid

What did he do, i am to lazy to Jewgle him

About 50 rapes and over 13 murders. But because of fhe statute of limitations they can't charge him with the rapes

Spin off series about Kempers life in prison when?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Kemper#Imprisonment_2

>Kemper remains among the general population in prison and is considered a model prisoner. He was in charge of scheduling other inmates' appointments with psychiatrists and was an accomplished craftsman of ceramic cups.[56] He was also a prolific reader of books on tape for the blind; a 1987 Los Angeles Times article stated that he was the coordinator of the prison's program and had personally spent over 5,000 hours narrating books with several hundred completed recordings to his name.[60] He was retired from these positions in 2015, after he experienced a stroke and was declared medically disabled. He received his first rules violation report (RVR, frequently labeled a '115' after the form's CDCR-designated number) in 2016, for failing to provide a urine sample.[61]

Wish there was a photo of these two standing next to each other

he's an obvious choice for s3 desu. happened not long after the events of s2 and there was huge media coverage and other drama regarding the investigation and capture

At that moment, the secret of his M.O. is shown. Lies and manipulation exploiting an occupied region with a population that cannot verify (The desert, the prison). The rest is silver tongue, induction of altered states of consciousness and the subtle manufacture of several layers of coercion with the possibility of a violent death on top or maybe the foundation.

And he succeeds, maybe that's the point of the show. He's the only one who pulls Tench out of the box and puts him on a board with a set of rules he could potentially play with. Extremely difficult, but he could move some things in conditions and contexts that would give him some kind of support. like a son

he's fat in season 2

Ed Gein season 3 interview?

That's possible but where is the source for your claim?

youtube.com/watch?v=begLNqsNusk

No, he cute

Attached: Fuck of Reddit Niggers uwu.gif (500x281, 671K)

several times over the season you see people gather around to listen to Tench tell stories about serial killers and the work he is doing. you may be onto something

It's in some documentaries, just check on Youtube.

>dis case
>dem keedz

look up EAR/ONS. Pretty interesting stuff

SHIEEET

Why would he refuse to provide a piss sample?

Imagine watching season 2 of Mindhunter and this is all you take away from it.

He got a stroke bud, the computer broke

People love it. It opens doors for him at work, social life, his personal problems (the psychologist who takes care of his son's case lets his guard down right away) even Holden lets his guard down at a key moment when the CM plays the sunglasses thing. He knows the book is turning into a historical artifact in front of his eyes so he yields a personal possession only to be able to close the developing deal even when it wasn't even necessary in the first place.

This is what we do with psychopaths. We put them on dark altars and immortalize them in the media. Basically, like Holden, we give them what they want without even thinking about it.

Maybe Tarantino exposes something similar in Once Upon a Time. I have to see it yet, so I don't know.

he was old and had a stroke. probably just didn't want to be bothered

Its the mysticism. A person becoming a monster. The acts themselves sound worse than they are.

How do i into this /jawmode/ bros?

Never knew this. This makes sense him recording himself when the guys came to him waiting for manson

Yeah imagine if American television didn't try to force feed me niggerfaggotry in every series.

>Maybe Tarantino exposes something similar in Once Upon a Time.
well he already kind of did when Stone and others rewrote Natural Born Killers

SEINFELD'S VAN, SEINFELD'S VAN!

Be Jewish or Sicilian

He's in heavy prosthetics

Attached: OliverCooper.jpg (396x594, 55K)

Honestly I would prefer a series entirely focusing on Ed, he's easily the most interesting character.

Nigga do you timeline?

Jim Carrey would make a great Manson, prove me wrong.

he died in '84 so it is possible. he was already 77 at that point so i don't know what good it could. the book does make mention of the movies based of Gein that he/the FBI helped with. they could tie it in that way

test

You're forced to watch American television? Yurostan is a bizarre place.

That's Hank Moody's son?

He's literally the GOAT serial killer in my book. His case is fascinating.
He got caught a year ago, as a 70+ old man, his crimes happened in the 70s and 80s.
13 kills, 50 rapes, 120 burglaries. Noone ever thought he'd still get caught, the police were quiet as hell about investigating him.

His psychological profile is interesting too, his primary motive was just terrorizing his victims. There's a theory he didn't even rape primarily for sexual pleasure but to terrify the woman. For being relatively harmless compared to people like Bundy, I still get the idea that he is pure evil. Like you stripped all possible motivations like sexual pleasure and left only with the want to inflict suffering on others. That's EAR/ONS right there.

you are wrong

Can you recommend any documentaries about him or the case to spice up my evening?

>EAR/ONS
What's that?

And did his mommy hate him?
Most of these killers had mommy issues.

>GOAT
>not Brady and Hindley
No.

im sure netflix will make one soon enough. the woman patton oswalt killed wrote some shitty book and now people give her cerdit for catching EAR/ONS.

East Area Rapist/Original Night Stalker. those were his nicknames until recently when people started clling him the Golden State Killer (GSK) based on this book from: some evidence points to a woman who scorned him named bonnie as being a motivator to kill

>some evidence points to a woman who scorned him named bonnie as being a motivator to kill
Really?
kek i bit over kill ^^

Most overhyped and boring killers:
>Grim Sleeper
>Gacy
>Zodiac

Wasn't Bonnie his fiance?

Well Gayce was kind of special with his clown hist and the gay teen rape murder stuff.

And Zodiac was never cought.

Not really, all my knowledge comes from studying the case on the internet because he was the biggest case for online sleuths (or maybe #2 after Zodiac).
The wikipedia page might be good enough. There's audio records of some of his calls to the victims that were pretty creepy (at the time at least).

It's his nickname. He used to have three "identities", his burglar years (Visalia Ransacker), his rapist years (East Area Rapist), and his serial killer years (Original Night Stalker).
EAR and ONS were always considered highly likely to be the same person so people just called him EAR/ONS. Visalia Ransacker was more ambiguous, some thought it was the same guy, others didn't because there was conflicting evidence. However, nowadays it's confirmed that all three were the same guy. He literally evolved from burglar to rapist to killer.
GSK (Golden State Killer) came from a book, no idea why it caught on so hard among normies.

I don't know if he had mommy issues but apparently he had a big rage over his girlfriend leaving him at the time, sobbing her name saying "I hate you Bonnie" during one crime. It was never known if it was a red herring (he did those to throw the police off the trail) or not until he got caught and it was revealed he was engaged to a girl with that name.

Attached: deangelo_timeline7.jpg (3550x1200, 992K)

yeah i think so. maybe they'll include all the Yea Forums posts about him just prior to being caught

Zodiac Schmodiac is what I would say

There's a popular theory that he browsed the forum dedicated to finding him. Lurking about his own case, basically. Last I checked there was one account in particular that was considered possibly to be him. He stopped being online immediately after being caught IRL, and apparently he was never explicitly ruled out as being possibly him (other accounts were).

>active serial killers lurking
Based and redpilled

Yea Forums only hates it because the mere sight of minorities drive /pol/cels into a pearl-clutching fit.

Just came here to say that the Zodiac killer was 3 people!

The fat guy with the Zodiac watch (most of the killings)
The other fat guy (some killings)
The poster guy (wrote the letters and filmed the killings)

All 3 knew each other from the military and where fans of 'The Most Dangerous Game' movie.
They killed people to record them and rewatch the killings (Snuff films).
The reason some people said the fat Zodiac watch guy was seen at some areas during the killings and then the other fat guy.
And as said before the poster theater guy probably recorded the killings, and he also wrote the Zodiac letters.

Attached: Flat circle.gif (480x281, 1.98M)

When is /ourguy/ making an appearance?

Attached: 1524695252179[1].png (1000x1000, 17K)

Did he change one programming for another or is he really on his way to redemption?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-19 16-12-36.png (617x420, 205K)

>"homosexuality is a deviant act"
>immediately gets left out of the FBI party
>gets shit on the rest of the episode
>homo dr girl has to step in during an interview
>makes him look incompetent
Fuck off with this SJW bullshit

Attached: 328673.jpg (210x295, 8K)

>Going after what the Dyke said
Bruh!

Attached: Bruh.jpg (480x476, 27K)

So who's gonna be the big bads for season 3?

My guesses are
>Ottis Toole & Henry Lee Lucas early episodes
>Richard Ramirez main villain

When?

Attached: thisman.jpg (585x686, 93K)

E D G E I N

Who is this Irish Nigger?

Attached: The Eternal Potato.png (501x684, 80K)

That the one where he has an actual boyfriend girlfriend relationship with the other killers 11 year old neice?

>immediately gets left out of the FBI party
You fucking midget, he betrayed the unit to a thrid party in season 1. But I have to grant you that loyalty is a complex subject for boomers hardcore christians.

Attached: 1565735518782.jpg (620x609, 17K)

I skipped all the lesbian romance scenes. I do not give a FUCK about that shit but was it any good?

Attached: 1565968632087.jpg (650x366, 41K)

Serial killers were a byproduct of WWII. Broken fathers returning from the war resulting in broken families and sons who were abused or isolated while the father solved their PTSD through a bottle. The sons grew into adulthood years later, as seen in the surge of serial killings during the 60s and 70s. A fascinating and unintended consequence of WWII.

So basically Manson can code people in a multi-layered architecture maps of meaning?

Do you people even realize this show is based on an actual person and the actual cases he worked on?

This is almost as bad as "duuuuhhhh who iz moustache guy??"

i've been saying ramirez in the last few threads as well. i don't know abut lucas and toole but i'd like to see them. someone brought this guy up last thread: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Henry_Gaskins

He's a good cop and by the book. The ideal aryan

No

Do you most identify with this character because you're both beta cowards?

>beady brown eyes
>ideal aryan

Never

>Do you people even realize this show is based on an actual person and the actual cases he worked on?
As if (((Netflix))) would care, the Dyke shit and the Omen boy stuff is pure fiction.

Attached: Christian really?.jpg (224x224, 9K)

I did the same thing

But then what of serial killers pre ww2? Albert Fish and HH Holmes for example?

Redpilled

How did this movie predict BTK before he was caught?

Attached: u332fr8rwnv21.jpg (720x544, 63K)

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/little/readings/crucifixion.html
Brainlet

His Yea Forums threads before he got caught were great too. Miss those.

Is that Jim Carrey?

Where is the Dyke and Omen kid stuff tard?

Attached: Anon hamster.jpg (350x420, 20K)

what? buffalo bill was nothing like BTK

season 2 didn't have holden's annoying gf so it's good
granted dr dyke's gf story was annoying but less so

No, they follow him because the characters has a romantic sense of professional and christian integrity, the problem is trying to put it in practice. It fucking breaks everything in its path. I mean it properly, because I was raised that way and those are the consequences. You stop distinguishing loyalties and in your ignorance, you hurt people. That's not to mention the horrible social skills it leaves you.

6 hour prosthetic work.
Same with Manson.

Apparently they got the makeup crew that did Gary Oldman for Churchill.

I believe he is zeroing in on the crossdressing stuff whilst ignoring the much more significant dissimilarities.

Daily reminder that Manson was a little bitch ass manlet clown and Tex was the real psycho chad

Attached: a427b60feef60d312d6f9f4767b08bc5.jpg (564x565, 38K)

>too retarded to read
Concession accepted.

Anons, I...

Attached: btk.jpg (750x893, 57K)

>Bullies Manson the manlet

Why aren't there any serial killers in Germany then?

This is the guy in the intro right?

the ending to season 2

The guy you're replying to would know that if he wasn't 14 years old.

I believe Holden says he only got the job through nepotism. He really doesn't belong on the team.
>A-actually it's just SM, n-not S&M, heh *leans back into chair*

There have been murderers and serial murderers since the dawn of time. But the period of time immediately following WW2 is unique. 76% of all known serial killers in the 20th century are from the United States. Looking at this list, a whole lot of them were active in the 60s, 70s, and 80s.

If we figure that the development of a serial killer begins with childhood, we have to look at what was going on socially during those periods when these killers were children. For a lot of them, it was WW2 or the period immediately after and into the Cold War. Broken fathers returning from the war, abusive families, children growing up with these abusers and thinking its normal, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_in_the_United_States

I wonder if there was always a surge of serial murderers following a war? I'm not entirely sure its a trend that would continue, seeing as technology and investigative techniques are always advancing and the overall number of serial killers seems to be lower or at least isn't reported in the news as much.

no that's me

Because they lost

HE WAS JUST GOOFING AROUND IT WAS A JOKE IT'S HIS MEDICATION FUCKIN WITH HIS HEAD

He based af an Did Nothing wrong ok ..

they all went KILLING mentals, he said go do it .. he blamed ..

WHY .. ???

MURICA.. FAILED BADLY

So?

Where can I get some of these audiobooks

So, losers are beta and submissive.

stop being that cunt

DDR.

There's no reason to think there wasn't. It's possible that police never thought of the possibility of a serial killer. In the USSR, for example, Andrei Chikatilo went free for many years because investigators did not believe a single person was responsible for so many murders, and believed that serial killers were a distinctly "American" phenomenon. Which it wasn't.

There's nothing alpha about beating your child

Dude Atlanta is the fucking reason the whole thing got recognized in the first place. Yes it's nigger shit but damn

>read up about BTK
>got captured because he was retarded
why didn't he just buy a new floppy

this actor wears lifts in the show.

>war, abusive families, children growing up with these abusers and thinking its normal, etc.
But these conditions could easily have existed after other major wars like WWI. And in that case there should be tons of serial killers in Europe too (I'm not saying there aren't/weren't, but the US had a greater number).

I would say it was more a result of people moving around in greater numbers and in the specific case of the US, freeways/interstate highways that made travel, hitchhiking, and the disposal of bodies easier, plus the fact that the US has more sprawl and open areas where people can rape/murder/torture/dispose. The heyday of serial killing was the 60's and 70's when there were tons of young people moving around, hitch hiking, doing drugs and an increased number of them going to colleges where they'd party and move around a lot, which makes it easier for a serial killer to operate.

I also think media hype encourages people who would normally fantasize about such things to go out and do them. That's partially why spree shooting is now the popular crime that inspires tons of copycats, it's just the new trend. I'd say that started with Columbine and took off from there. There were spree killers in the past too but it has become a literal meme lately. Same with serial killing in the past, there have always been some serial killers and there are still some now, but it had a peak of activity due to circumstance and media attention.

This makes sense but there must be a reason it mainly being America or is it that its only Americans reporting the statistics?

It's a waste of money keeping people like Kemper incarcerated now that the death penalty is legal in CA.

There aren't too many 6'9 actors

I think what this user said hits the nail on the head in regards to the interstate system. When it was opened to the public, it allowed unparalleled ease of access across the whole country. Truckers could easily pick up a hitchhiker or a prostitute, kill them and dispose of the body far away, and keep on trucking. Given the time period (early 60s and 70s) there wouldn't have been a great method to prevent this sort of thing from happening.

Absolutely not. Nothing happens of any interest or consequence. They aren't even together at the end and it's completely dropped.

Wrong. Some of the worst ones had no abuse and normal families.

Then who the fuck else do they talk to then?

that might be true

And some of the worst in history were alive as children during WWII and witnessed those horrors. One or two outliers doesn't immediately disprove the theory.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo#Childhood

Jonah Hill is looking strange here

What's the point if they return the status quo? If they'd condensed the whole subplot to 4 episodes, where they break up at the 4th episode and and Wendy actually comes out to the group it might have been interesting with how they deal with it, still wouldn't have anything to do with the show, but it would have been something.

I THINK HE SAID SON OF SAM!

>76% of all known serial killers in the 20th century are from the United States.

It's easy to think this is accurate when America just has the best ways to identify and capture them. But i don't think it's by any means true. You could reach a huge number in any lesser country just because the government doesn't care as much or they just have shit police. I can't imagine how many just go completely unnoticed with kill counts in the hundreds just because they operate in some Brazilian jungle or Mexican desert.

It was a 60s and 70s thing because that was before CCTV and DNA, as the technology for solving crimes became better then some people were simply getting caught quicker before they could kill again and since someone is only serial killer after 4 kills then it gives less chance of people being labelled seriel killer instead of just murderer

>I also think media hype encourages people who would normally fantasize about such things to go out and do them

Fucking this. The media has more to do with it than anything else. Especially now

Thought that was Dice Clay for a second

But the majority of serial killers, especially the famous ones, didn't see the kind of brutality of WWII. Chikatilo is himself an outlier.

This is also true.

It should also be noted that the serial killers who got the most attention and were caught (as in, the police and FBI made substantial effort to catch them) were the ones who were killing "important" victims like college students, middle class people, whites, attractive young people (girls especially), etc. Tons of them got no attention and/or were never caught because they kill low status people that few care about that police wouldn't bother to carefully investigate, like runaways, prostitutes, drug addicts, homeless, nonwhites, etc. There are still active serial killers now but they get no attention because of their choice in victims. That's also how you got people with huge kill counts like the Green River Killer.

The Trail of Tears killings are likely because of serial killer(s) and that's happening now. Some people have theorized that a lot of the murders around Ciudad Juarez are for similar reasons.

The scene where she calls her out on being a delusional loser is pretty great.

>Mary had a little lamb. It told me to kill all those people. AYOOO

Yep! Same thing happens with Ford going crazy and being on Valium. They drop it after a few episodes and he never has another panic attack after the gala.

Tench's wife is an unapologetic bitch, Wendy's gf was an unapologetic bitch, in the show the side characters don't have any grey area they're just fucking unreasonable and offer nothing other than to make the main characters suffer. This is apparently what we need to see instead of more killer interviews and shit that's actually relevant. They absolutely could have done it better like you said

>throws your pet pird in a ventilator

Attached: FUCK YOU PECKERHEAD.png (2470x1175, 1.12M)

What the fuck happens in EP 7?

>Tench watches the white cross like it has a deeper meaning
>Histeric music
>Type of camera changes

I'm intrigued.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-19 17-04-22.png (825x411, 464K)

>Like it has a deeper meaning

His son tied a dead infant to a cross

the cross symbolizes the white mans burden as Holden runs through predominately black Atlanta trying to fix the cities problem

>>dis case
>>dem keedz
sallicanthankbout

I thought it was him being autistic as fuck and thinking like "if i get this cross to these niggers i will never have another panic attack again" and off he goed

>barely any interviews
>they're short as fuck
>DYKE BARTENDER
season 2 is shit

he's just a playful trickster.

There's something very zen about Manson

Some old dude who started posting about himself on Yea Forums and got himself caught

He's bearing the cross of the failure of the police department

user you are based as fuck.

Attached: 1565802606747.jpg (500x500, 113K)

in what episode is this? been skipping the dyke scenes as well. that scene sounds kino though

I honestly didn't get it either

Attached: MELONHUNTER.png (291x314, 110K)

he was based on Ed Gein user

>Take this down, whiteboy

Attached: Dindunufiin - Copy.jpg (970x546, 106K)

>turns serial killers into mythical beasts

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1200x975, 125K)

Buffalo Bill was an amalgamation of a lot of killers. The way he caught that last girl was based on Bundy, but he also had elements of BTK, Kemper and Gein.

I plan on making a Mindhunter thread if there isn't one already in the catalog for at least the next month and there's nothing you can do about it

that's bullshit, trail of tears is unproven theory about a prostitute serial killer while whores and runaways do dissapear all the time. you're just speculating based on availability of victims rather than any cold hard facts.

go on

you may not like it, but this is what the ideal male (body) looks like

That has nothing to do with Tench's real family, though

Make them kino.

>6'9

no
people grave a group, a tribe
as the hippies dissolve the traditional tribes, he replaces it with his own
it's just shrewd

>Holden with a white shirt runs into a bunch of melanins with a huge white cross
Kek, thought the melanins would beat him up in that scene
KKK Holden cute, very homo (i am gay) ^^

Attached: Hihihihi.gif (277x400, 116K)

yes
this is what a man should look like
you're not under 6 foot, are you?

Kek

Attached: Anime laugh attack.gif (400x224, 3.25M)

yeah Manson's cool. i'd kill for him

nope. I ain't no 6'9 though

Obviously it is speculation, but when you have a situation where a lot of women, many of them hitch hikers or prostitutes (or otherwise troubled) start disappearing along an isolated stretch of highway it isn't exactly out of left field to speculate that a serial killer (or killers) is involved. Some of the murders were tied to serial killers too.

sucks being a manlet

feel free fren
im in

they somehow found one with bigger lips
amazing

Reminded me of the Potter kikes.

Attached: Goblin_Griphook_with_Ron_and_Hermione_in_the_bckgrnd_02.jpg (1696x807, 126K)

Should also mention that a lot of the unsolved murders there were in fact murders too, not just disappearances.

>Tench's cigarette butt lights cross on fire
>Holden starts running faster to put it out
>wraps white towel around his head to protect it from flames
>black marchers see him
>"He KKK! Get him!"
>cue Benny Hill music, fade to credits

What did Fincher mean by this?

Attached: 1281025401919.jpg (384x288, 17K)

i posted that because someone posted it in a previous thread. I really though he was carrying it to show his own person(white) burden with the issue and how his assistance wasn't actually helping all that much at that point. That's why strong black woman stares at him

>lost his compulsion to kill after his mom
pussy

Fuck I kept thinking he's like an older fatter version of Costa from Project X. The FX/makeup team deserve a nod for this series.

speculation is exactly the left field theory you're referencing. there's an extremely high death rate among certain segments of population, especially destitute non-white people. dissapearances are extremely common.

you might as well be saying that someone is murdering black fathers.

Ok.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-19 17-46-35.png (321x304, 78K)

>S1 I had to skip the lesbian scenes AND Holden gf scenes
>S2 I only have to skip the lesbian scenes and they stop completely by episode 7
Its only getting better

Would've been K i n o

Attached: KKK Jihad.png (659x706, 476K)

>plants white cross infront of the church as the parade arrives
>lights it ablaze infront of everyone
>Holden pulls out a sheet of paper with bold letters on top of it stating "FBI CRIME STATISTICS"
>"AHEM"

First episode season 2
Holdens feet
I lost my mind

he was bullied by a manlet while on prison tho

The problem is with Ramierez, at least insofar as being able to interview him, they'd have to time skip like 6 years forward. They already have BTK as a side plot, I dont think they need to fill screen time with another one.

What the fuck is his problem?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-19 17-55-07.png (632x294, 113K)

autism

Character development plot device for bill and Nancy.
But is the murder that occurred in connection with him something that happened in the real world? Or loosely based?

s2 ends in '81, the Night Stalker killings happen in '84. it's not much of a stretch, and it would be the main story arc, not just a Ramirez interview

Schoolmates smeared him and called him queer.

I can see Efron reprising his role as Bundy too

Except that some of the missing women from the Highway of Tears were literally found murdered; in some cases the death was tied to someone (even serial killers) but in other cases it wasn't solved. And yes, disappearances do happen but to have such a large number of them in a specific location is suspect, especially as some of the missing people were not drug addicts/prostitutes/whatever. After all there are other areas where there are at-risk populations that don't have such a large number of unexplained disappearances/murders.

The event was real but it is in no way connected to the actual people it's based on

I think they will go with Robert Hansen instead. He was caught in 83 in Alaska and profiling was instrumental in his capture. Would be a nice change of venue and no time skip required since it's already midway through 81.

>event was real
what was it so i can look it up

Actually a lot of the highway of tears murders were linked to Robert Pickton and his pig farm.

Imagine being mad at history lol

big autism
obsession with the forbidden, being outcast himself he feels a longing towards those aspects of life for company
but it's got a story-relevant twist

>t. autist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hansen
It's the perfect time-frame and setting. The article even says that profiling played a huge role in catching him. I can't think of a better mystery plot.

As for interviews: Gacy, Bundy, Gaskins.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niels_Högel

Any websites I can watch season 2 on?

>profiling played a huge role in catching him
more like one of the victims getting away and naming him

netflicks.com

It was a pretty important case in the evolution of profiling. And despite what TV has led you to believe, there have been more black serial killers than white. Williams was probably the most "successful" black serial killer (Grim Sleeper only killed 12). For some reason the most prolific American serial killers tend to be white.

HE COME TO ME WITH MONEY IN HIS HAND HE OFFERED ME I DIDN'T ASK HIM

I can't wait for Bundy.

Will he get an episode

Attached: tbMHKuBla2il.jpg (320x450, 45K)

>there have been more black serial killers than white
Citation? There are definitely more than has been let on, and a larger number considering their proportion in society, but I've never seen anything indicating that there were more black serial killers than white.

Who?

They discounted him as a suspect because of his meek demeanor, but the profile the FBI provided said that was exactly the type of suspect they were looking for; right down to the stutter.

They're going off the book you moron. Next season will focus on Robert Hanson up in Alaska.

What did he do?

I think he's the guy who hunted women. Should be pretty neat.

Imagine paying for netflix

Kidnapped women. Flew them in his plane to a secluded place in Alaska. Would strip them and give them a headstart. Then would hunt them down.

This, i either torrent or stream for free, it's all HD.
Putlocker sites are pretty good, both seasons of Mindhunter are uploaded there in HD.

Shit, there is a great movie with Cage and Cusack about that!

imdb.com/title/tt2005374/

Was he any good?? I didn't catch the film

>Tench:"This asshole hunts women through the woods. Hm. Maybe I should've sent my wife up this way."
>Holden:"Tench, after all you've been through, surely-"
>Tench:"Shut the fuck up, Holden. I'm here to make sure you stick to the profile and don't fuck up again. Now stop profiling. The bald guy hasn't forgotten your little cross burning stunt in Atlanta."

Attached: Göbbels Kek.jpg (786x1024, 458K)

>You make the profile fit the facts, NOT THE FACTS FIT THE PROFILE, YOU TWINLETOED COCKSUCKING FAGGOT!!!! Damn it, Holden!

Letting Raimi guest write was a disaster.

He was cute as always

You're a faggot.

Yes i am said that before in the thread ^^

If you're going to raimi post, at least make it funny. That was just pathetic, loser.

I AINT NO FAGGOT

based

Is it weird that i find Goose, Efron and Groff (Holden) beautiful but i am not attracted to them sexually?

But i would bone the fuck out of the actor who played Jeff Dahmer in My Friend Dahmer?

And yeah i am Gay.

Attached: Anime Grill.jpg (800x600, 59K)

Why aren't you ashamed? You're a freak like Wayne Williams.

Why should i?
I like pretty man, and i love dick.
>Wayne Williams.
Who dat?

Attached: Pepe Why?.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

monster, twin peaks is slightly sullied by him

>steals your life and social skills

Attached: 4chan.png (1024x398, 1.57M)

I gave them to him

More like
>humors you and keeps you company

I hope so. Love his character in Prison Break it's a guilty pleasure don't rib me

Yeah just before he was caught, some dude was spamming threads about biopics about him. They stopped once he was caught. Spooky shit.

i mean i get it ? But hell, imagine being so butthurt about something like a lesbian scene that you take the effort to skip it. Shit probably lasted for like 20 seconds too, lol. Cringe, honestly

my brother developed a habit of talking about or calling me saint Louis because of him

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Golden State Killer Fincher's/type/op/

I enjoyed the last bit where she absolutely destroyed her on a personal level. That was stone fucking cold. Hope she's used more effectively next season. Felt like she had nothing to do.

She's going to become a serial rapist, she's going to women at gunpoint then tie them up and eat their pussies until the scream, then leave.

FBI

MEDICATION THAT MAKES YOU KILL KIDS?

I think S2 was a little uneven but still excellent. Main gripe was the side plot with Tench's son. It seemed over the top and I would have rather seen Bill do interview with Wendy if Holden had to be on his own in Atlanta for a while.

Why does everyone hate Greg?

Spineless and only got the job from nepotism.

Ramirez was such a pathetic faggot....

from interviews he seems like such a tryhard edgy faggot, but not in the cool way. I really hope he's not the focus of the next season and it is the alaska guy

i don't remember but did he see photos of dead people in S1 in Bill's office ? I feel like that happened

(((Greg)))

So he saw some pictures and immediately decided to be a serial killer for no reason. Top notch detective work.

>Albert Fish
What a fucking jerk that he was.

i didn't say that, i was just asking because i forgot if it happened. But add that to whatever he may have experienced pre-adoption and who knows

this is the role the flash guy was born to play

>force feed
Then don't watch.
>Waah blacks
Shut up pussy

based

Attached: 1534210489225.gif (300x170, 427K)

I would love to destroy your tight asshole you faggot

its a let down. there's a reason they dont put the family drama and lesbians bickering in the trailer.

>Is the real Atlanta Child Murderer

Attached: f232bba7-d3e2-4317-8c65-356ab72a4a43-screen-shot-2019-08-16-at-20055-pm.png (1045x652, 486K)

>Felt like
Fucking Gun in one scene basically tells her "Don't do shit." her scenes went downhill, except for that scene, after that.

Cringe racebait post. This season just wasn't as good as the first and it wasn't because of the niggers. Try not being racist you'll be happier.

It's not really a let down he just runs them around like he would in real life.

The commissioner looked much closer to the sketch.

Nothing to do with lesbos I'm just not interested in some romance subplot.

>last post in April of 2018
>he was arrested in April of 2018
uh bros?

Attached: 1566187561912.jpg (737x691, 37K)

Fuck off, he has an 8 inch penis.

>Holden suspects his girlfriend is cheating
>Catches her cheating, at a time and place she invited him to come to
>Gets back with her almost immediately
>Lets her treat him like shit until it's painfully obvious she's dumping him

Idk if I'm pissed or glad that whole subplot was ignored in season two. They never even showed him confronting her. She cheated and he immediately took her back.