2010s>2000s

Can we confidently conclude that the 2010s were better than the 2000s?

Looking back, and the 2010s was a wild rollercoaster of a decade. All the spontaneous places I discovered through google maps, the chicks, friends, and people I met through social networks.

How can anyone claim to have had more fun in the 2000s over the 2010s?

Attached: 1518831207353.png (640x793, 636K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5X1gC3BLq2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope.

*sniff*

the 00s were better only because you could mine bitcoin

2000's were better because I was a kid in the 2000's and I loved shitty numetal. Also everything was a lot less political

Imagine the taste.

I literally don't remember anything from 2012 to 2016 at all.

this woman looks pretty but I just cant find black chicks attractive, dont know why.

No, we cannot now, nor ever, conclude such a monumentally wrong thing.

2000s didn't have sjw shit mega injected in everything

>>decade where I can follow a nude chocolate woman from across the planet on Instagram.
I love 2010s.

>dont know why
get your T levels checked

salsa

how does someone look pretty but not attractive?

t.

Attached: 0EB0FE5F-9040-4C81-81F6-86B30016A8BF.jpg (767x1024, 100K)

I acknowledge that she is pretty but im not attracted to her. Like how you can admit a guy is handsome and not be a fag.

literally low testosterone

have sex

I don't know how to explain it.
Supermodels are all objectively not ugly aswell, but when I see a picture of one I don't get the urge to fuck that female at all.

Maybe I only want to breed white qts with huge milkers I don't know

I still regret not buying when I first came upon them at 29 a coin

Black women are honest and pure.
Take this sleeve away from me.

ah alright that makes sense

>2000-2009 Down fall of western civilization
>2010-2019 Final nail in the coffin

I do wonder if this could have happened to me. I was a loser as a kid and never spoke to girls. But I didn't have any money. This "guy" must be late teens with a job at least if they're dropping thousands. How do they, at that point in their life, end up doing this?

Fucking 'ell

and you'll regret it forever
you are in now, though?

i hope both of them die

Attached: 1555311254366.jpg (540x663, 92K)

Literally nope, zoomer. Late 90s and early 2000s were literally the wild west of the internet. I still backup my ICQ and MSN conversations to this day. It exponentially became worse and worse after 9/11. We lived the best age of cinema, internet, tv shows and shit.

The Man with the Golden Rims

2010s nostalgia now

Attached: 1515076482886.jpg (640x685, 115K)

I mean, it doesn't affect me, it was just a missed opportunity.

Who the hell does this? What is the gain and where do they get the money?

Not to mention early Ultima Online, early WoW and early Yea Forums. This zoomer is delusional.

for me, purely based on looks and smells it's indian women which do nothing to my dick. i am functionally impotent around a brown woman.
my penis is fully capable with women of most any other race, more so with black women and white women.
i'm wondering if i would have been an incel if i were born ten years later. pickup was just starting when i was in my 20s and the lookism / blackpill sort of echo chambers were non existent. they might be true but at the same time it's really defeatist to have them on at all times as a sort of coping mechanism for failure.

You just said you like the 2010's more because of the things you lived. Just by that fact you should already know that you're being biased, like almost everyone when choosing a best decade. Personally, the 2010's where better for me too, and at the same time worse.

it's one missed opportunity
but you won't miss it again, right?

>It’s Friday night, mom and dad are out, siblings all over at friends houses. You’re alone in the house with no one to bother you to use the computer and all you’ve got is time.
>boot up UO
>youtu.be/5X1gC3BLq2w

God take me back

Attached: EEE45340-E2FD-454C-93D5-69DD1E8EE845.jpg (651x511, 151K)

I miss Macklemore.

Attached: 196cjpa9zxbaapng.png (970x569, 762K)

Stones still makes me cry. There is no other game that can replicate UO feels.

everything turned to shit in 08 because of barry hussein obongo