How come there aren't any movies set in Mesopotamia?

How come there aren't any movies set in Mesopotamia?

Attached: annunaki.jpg (600x489, 55K)

no idea, braziers are kino

Yeah I want to see Gilgamesh fuck Enkidu on the big screen desu.

Also Sneed

I believe that Jesus was killed by the Jews and later resurrected. This is, of course, true.

I do not believe in god, though. God was a lie created by the Jews, long before Jesus ever came along.

The truth lies in the oldest civilization known to man. The Mesopotamian Gods are the only True Ones. They forsake this planet long ago when the Jews corrupted it, and so instructed Jesus to forge a new Faith. A Faith that is not in itself the truth, but a vessel for it. And they planted into this new Faith all their rage and hatred of the Jews.

A time will come when this Filth will be cleansed in the fires of Their Wholeness. At the Climax of this both glorious and terrible event, Jesus shall again walk the Earth in a new form, brinding all the world's rabble under one banner, and the Mesopotamian Gods shall return to an age of prosperity.

They bred with aliens, desu

because they got MOGGED for centuries by the CHAD Persia and later Macedonia

You're not supposed to care about history.

King Scorpion?

no one cares about araps

take it back

Attached: IMG_9010.jpg (640x480, 29K)

based and sumerian-pilled
also checked

Attached: IMG_0347.jpg (255x198, 9K)

The gods won't allow it. Watch your tongue.

Intolerance is partly there, no?

>*INHALES*

Attached: 1551649250155.png (463x599, 439K)

What is their tax policy?

it would be too redpilled

nebu"chad"nezzar did nothing wrong

effective, that's what it was

Attached: desktop-1485298519.jpg (650x325, 28K)

but jesus himself has sasid there is but one true god

>your legacy lasts several millenia until some fat boomer assumes your name and starts spouting cringeworthy shit, forever tarnishing your name

Attached: 3144.png (500x314, 40K)

well, there is pic related by the Brothers Quay. It's good fun and includes a tennis racket in some wires, so not for the history nerds out there...

Attached: Epic of Gilgamesh.jpg (623x400, 37K)

Can't wait for a trans communist on Mars by the name of Adolf Hitler to start a universal communist revolution in the next millenia

what WAS his problem?

Attached: 1559097443564.png (1792x3528, 2.03M)

Isn't this just a more boring Egypt

No. They had contact to ancient alyiums. If that isn't awesome, I don't know what is

Mesopotamia wasn't real

A sneed for a sneed leaves the whole world without feed

A sneed for a sneed leaves the sneed sneed without sneed sneed sneed

Jews hate Babylon