MUH DUNGEONS

MUH DUNGEONS

Attached: 8461DD8A-B24A-458F-A541-FFFB8EBAC57D.jpg (1777x888, 124K)

he's an incel manbaby with arrested development in the making. Here's to hoping Netflix won't back off from the subplot

>all his friends become normalfags with roastie gfs
poor kid

Fast fordward a few years

Attached: pupil-free-day.jpg (700x365, 61K)

>throw a fit at your friends the moment they take their attention away from you
Fuck that kid desu.
The show tries to make you sympathize with him but I just feel like he's an annoying little bitch.

he lost a significant part of his childhood and once he returned all he wanted was for things to be back the way they were, but his friends became utter faggots and abandoned him

This. If he wasn't an incel and could touch a teenage girl's boobies like his friends, he would forget all about dungeons and dragons, like a hypocrite.

>he lost a significant part of his childhood
He was gone like a week.
And his friends (especially Mike) are the reason why he isn't dead and forgotten in the first place
Fuck that ungrateful bitch, at least he shut up about it later on.

why are all the kids in this show so fuck ugly
billy was only good character

>he's an incel
The whole idea behind "incel" is that they think it's involuntary. Will is quite clear on the fact that he isn't into girls.

i wasn't talking about time, but the innocence of the mind during childhood, he dealt with some seriously fucked up shit that none other had gone through; all he wanted was for things to return back to normal and pretend none of it ever happened but his friends became normalfags

It was a satire of the Beatles, instead of one leaving for a roastie, ALL but one left

Will is gonna be one of the pioneer incels, isn’t he?

I was gonna say, imagine being the kid who got famous for crying all the time and having a bowl haircut.

But then I remembered, he's a famous actor with an interesting life ahead of him, and I'm a loser who can't get a job, and if I died only my parents would care, and eventually they'd get over it.

What innocence of the mind?! Those kids are like 13 years old. They're at the age where all you think about is trying to fuck girls, fighting, and killing animals.

He's a big queer in real lifetoo. Spielberg probably sodomized him when he picked him up at a bar mitzvah

i swear to god if they shoehorn some gay shit

but even the other non nigger kid looks like real life phineas with that fucking massive schnoz

they were sheltered by board games, fantasy games and novels; will was the one that genuinely loved it all and wanted to stick to it, he had that childhood innocence still

the others just became fucking faggots

He's probably one of the kids from the show who'll forever be known as the kid from Stranger Thing, it's best time for him to find a new trade

>the ones who like girls are the faggots
>the one who is gay and only wants to hide in the basement isn't the faggot
Nice projection, queer.

>It's not my fault that you don't like girls!
I don't think it's the "you don't like girls" part that hurt him, it's the "not my fault" part

Attached: Mike kissing Will in season 4.webm (600x338, 171K)

>"It's not my fault that your a degenerate FAGGOT"
I think Finn needs to slow down on his method acting

WHAT DID YOU THINK WE WERE NEVER GONNA GET GIRLFRIENDS, HAVE SEX, AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES IN BASEMENT ALL DAY.
>what did he mean by this?

>I DIDNT MEAN IT, WILL COME BACK
I love you......

I'd honestly be surprised if he's not confirmed gay next season.
I mean, I watched it and I get that he's not really into girls because he's holding onto his childhood longer than his peers. But without question they're going to turn it into some gay shit.

He's right, everyone knows chicks are for fags

Attached: 123.jpg (1000x657, 167K)

So, /ourguy/?

yeah id hope that theyd at most consider him to be some autist without interest in women. But I hoped the ~35 year old setting would keep the eternal homo out and they still managed to wedge a lesbo in there

Underrated post

Nah, I was like him, I thought I was above girls and shit mostly due to unconscious shyness until it hit me at like 17-18.

By then I was a certified incel and social retard.

So his friends are right to ignore his childish and frankly dangerous attempt to stay a kid and have stupid hobbies like games. The sooner you start dating girls in puberty, the better for your future life.

MUH DRAGONS

Attached: 1*Q4VdMFyZrkjVN4tvZQ4yMg.jpg (1400x776, 147K)

I hate nostalgia fags.

Both children and parents tend to be (often unintentionally) indifferent or even callous in terms of responding to mental health in their peers/children, and it's clear he has PTSD. His wiring being all fucked up is due to trauma, it's a common symptom of someone battling with severely painful thoughts, feelings, or wounds to want to be anywhere but where they're at in that moment (be it literal or figurative), while at the same time trying to reach out to those they care about. I'm not a fan of this show, but I can relate. I experienced institutionalized abuse from multiple adult women growing up, and I didn't even go on a date until my twenties, because I was terrified of opening up to girls. I didn't end up gay of a serial killer or anything, but I was playing Pokemon well into my teens, reading comics, imagining fantasy worlds out in the woods, playing with Lego minifigures, but I did it all in secrecy, I was already the weird kid. They're doing a good job with this character, and I hope they continue to.

>I thought I was above girls and shit mostly due to unconscious shyness until it hit me at like 17-18.
lmao same. I used to hear the chads talk about girls and fucking and be like "lol fucking retards think pussy is the only thing in life". What the fuck is wrong with us?

Not too uncommon, I've seen that before as well. Maybe it's some sort of defense mechanism to quell all of the hormones going through your head at that age?