Was she this much of a tramp in the book?

Was she this much of a tramp in the book?

Attached: uon83TJ3_400x400.jpg (296x296, 18K)

>Was she a whore in the book
>whore in the book
>The book
user I...

Bait because she didn't do anything trampy in the movie but in the book she has a giant orgy full of dudes

typical town bicycle. they're never that hot though.

orgy scene notwithstanding

She is so much prettier with long hair.

>Lmao you know what my horror book needs?
>Fucking children having an orgy haha Stephen you've done it again

Was the pharmacy guy a pedo in the book?

lays out in her undies so all the boys can gawk (and knowing they're the losers she'll definitely fawn over any girl)
flirts with the pharmacist so her friends can shoplift.

wasn't he coked out of his mind while writing the book?

True.

Attached: beverlymarsh-it-231285.jpg (750x750, 90K)

Well she does fuck Bill even though she knows he is married yet fucks him anyway, then goes off with Ben for some reason. There is also two pages of her husband talking about what a sub she is and craves the belt during sex

She looks like a little trap with short hair and that's a good thing

>>wasn't he coked out of his mind while writing the book?

I think that was the story for all his books

Seriously. Honestly without even reading it I can safely say the dude is a hack. I don't plan to ever read his novels.

Wouldn't surprise me if he was

She looks like an ape.

How are they gonna explain Henry's survival when he fell down a well and cracked his skull open?

have you ever tried to read it, it's the most scatterbrained shit ever with a really good premise.

's montage while cleaning a room drenched in blood.

This was the book where I finally had to sit there for a minute and comprehend just how creepy King is, wouldn't shock me at all if he was into some weird stuff irl

he bounced

So...he floated?

That reminds me, the original child Beverly was cute, but fuck did they choose an ugly bitch to play the adult version

She wasn't a tramp at all except once she excitedly watched the bullies pee into a fire and another time she let each of her friends fuck her. Also as an adult she fucks Bill.

>Was she this much of a tramp in the book?

She spends most of the book pining internally for Big Bill the Stuttering Tard. She's always thinking about how cool and brave and hot and smart and talented and amazing he is and has her sexual awakening while thinking about his wiener (while stuck in a car, watching Bowers get a handjob from an autistic kid; scene not in movie).

Now, remember that Bill is Stephen King's self-insert (just HAPPENS to be a horror author from Maine). Basically, Bev is King's waifu.

This holds true for every book he's written. Except immediately after his car accident where he was on opioids, which gave us the glorious trainwreck Dreamcatcher.

Bruh like 90% of King Protagonist are horror writers

he fluttered

she needs to fire her agent.
nancy drew was horrible crap doody poopoo
another 1 or 2 landmines like that and her carreer is done

Based ApePoster

I wish I could go on a bender and wake up with a finished 700 page novel.

i prefer moner but i can respect sophiafags

>wasn't he coked out of his mind while writing the book?

King produced a minimum of 1 novel, most around 400-500 pages, per year for that entire decade. Outside of hiring ghost writers to do the work for you, the only way for a writer to maintain that level of productivity for 10 years is to coke the shit out of themselves. Fuck, he even found the time to direct Maximum Overdrive in the middle of it all (and he was so coked up, he doesn't even remember making that movie).

She has such a fucking cute face, but it's ruined by the fact it's on an 11 year old boys' body

Attached: sophia-lillis-nancy-drew-set-03.jpg (817x1222, 149K)

I have never read the book so don't say that
she's cute and innocent in the movie

Attached: 867543465.jpg (749x694, 96K)

God, imagine spraying a thick load all over that pudgy belly.

Attached: WAKE ME UP.jpg (900x1200, 152K)

NOT WITHSTANDING?! A whore who initiates a gangbang with 5 dudes (representing 3 races) is definitely "a tramp".

She let half a dozen guys (one of whom was black) run a train on her. She cheated on her husband as a grown up, too.

>”I gargled on daddy’s piss while my uncle pushed his thumb in and out of my anus. And when I heard the shutter of the camera click tears ran down my face. Not because I was ashamed, but because I had an orgasm.”

That’s an actual quote from the book. Page 102 about halfway down the page. Whoredom confirmed.

Choo choo!

Moner and Sophia for the remake

Attached: sg05.jpg (400x300, 18K)

if only she had scarjo's milkers

Attached: IMG_9727.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Worse, one of them was a kike.

Lol I don't remember this

You shut your WHORE mouth!!

she is such a qt

Attached: 1518561305620.webm (1200x800, 3M)

She's like 14.

And?

Even better

14s are ugly?

lmao I've never been able to tell if Dreamcatcher (book, not the film) is actually REALLY good or trash, a bit of both I guess