Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Attached: 9AB39F3B-E76C-4631-BB7F-50E4CF044408.jpg (828x1142, 581K)

>not a mental illness btw

Are ya winning son?

this is called PROGRESS, BIGOT

How do you die from that?
Did he literally inject it into his testicle and not his sack?

bollocks to that

Oh good it was just some faggot

>28

Probably for the best. Look at him ffs.

Because straight men have never done stupid set shit
>That guy who tied a sausage to his leg to make it look like he had a big dick when he went out clubbing who then died from a blood clot because he tied it too tight

I would, but they'd have to use a double for the 'before' scenes

large silicone bollocks is PROGRESS

>straight men can be mentally ill
how is this related to what he said dumbass

Yeah, but being a fag is sickening. Dudes with other dudes is just gross beyond all comprehension

>tfw 31
>not dead because I don't inject shit into my balls
It feels weird seeing people younger than you die.

I saw a documentary about this, the guy who runs that sex cult is a psycho and this isn't even the first guy to be horribly fucked up by him. They are slaves who have to do whatever he wants them to do, and give him total power over their life including their money. Before this guy died he left all his money and possessions to the ringleader. He is a manipulator. In the doc he went to that guys family in Australia to apologise to them but refused to give back any of the guy's stuff. He is total scum and has a huge amount of followers online.

based bloggers introducing faggot killing fetishes. Maybe we should come up with one too

Link to doc?

>trick f*gs into killing themselves and giving you all their money and possessions
sounds based not scum

All sex is gross, user. I can't wait for when artificial wombs are invented so that we can all evolve into asexual creatures

Reminds me of that German guy who injected something in his dick and now its the size of an arm.

>homosexuals are just like you and me guys!

either that or he injected enough at once to create enough pressure to close off some blood vessels, inducing necrosis and probably quick infection. Happens a lot with guys that do synthol. Also an off chance they shot it into a blood vessel and the silicone eventually found its way to his brain. Who knows.