Modern Family

Thoughts?

Attached: 18110709565.jpg (1024x759, 111K)

I want to ___ Ariel Winter

Attached: ariel winter.png (555x588, 502K)

Cook

5 seasons was enough

That show promotes immigration, interracial relationships, same sex marriage and adoption. Fuck it.

there's a pretty good lesbian fapfic series of Claire strap-on banging her daughters, you should check it out

the blonde whore was a slut in boston legal

The nudes of Sarah Hyland should've been of Winter. What the fuck how is it the opposite?

I haven't watched the show in a while, are they still trying to hide the nerd daughter's milkers with oversized shirts?

>I want to be a findom cuck for Ariel Winter

And the dad was in Black Hawk Down

Got very stale after S2 imo

finger blast

Only ever watched like one episode but it introduced me to sofia vergara which has been real nice

Don't need fanfiction, the real show is fine.

Attached: 1565996515874.png (841x790, 591K)

Theres a video for Winter

>He doesn't know.

NWO/SJW programming. That's what I think.

This show is pushing a pro underage sex agenda by putting this girl who looks underage but is of age in sexual situation while her character is underage.

This will confuse viewer because they will become aroused and rightfully so since she is of age but looks as if she is 14. They will equate all situation with underage girls in the same manner.

Now we will have a group of people that will be more incline to feel someone having sex with someone underage is okay when it is not.

Attached: sarah_hyland_halloween_01.jpg (1600x1203, 248K)

If a girl has bled she is ready for intercourse, it's basic biology

t. grrm

Attached: EA1DCDE2-F661-424E-A462-8AC00A69961E.jpg (750x513, 189K)

Sofia Vergara sex tape.
"Ay papi, onions tu zorra. Saca tu polla. Quiero mamar. Puta zorra mama pinga! Quiero mamarte le pingota y sacar te los mecos. Goza en mi cara papi. En mis tetas. Te gusta mis tetas? Chupa me los senos papisito. Son tuyos. Mi cuerpo es tuya para violar. Ay papi coje me. Mete tu polla en mi panochita. Mi culito. Coja me fuerte. Saca los miados. Onions tu gritona gostosa. Tu puta. Llena me con tus mecos. Papi si ay ay ay mas ay no mas papi mas fuerte!!!"

its amazing to me how the show has gone on so long that the Asian chick ended up being the hottest one

I want to fug Claire

Attached: claire.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

Why haven't we seen the episode where Gloria cucks Jay with Phil yet?

Phil is only into black women