Rob Ager DESTROYS Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

youtu.be/1BrUQOfK-3E?t=663

>It's pathetic
>It's way too long
>It should have been about Charles Manson

Attached: once upon a time.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

>OUATIH destroyed
>by a retarded loser
Sure

you JUST made this thread like 30 minutes ago you huge fucking faggot

Shut up Rob

This guy should stick to writing about hidden layers in Kubrick films. What a fag.

based Ager, he should honestly be more of a meme on Yea Forums, I hardly ever see him posted

stop shilling your shit, rob.

Attached: rob ager tv.png (523x680, 89K)

>45 min of nothing happening

ITS A HANGOUT MOVIE YOU COME BACK TO IT EVERY COUPLE YEARS TO HANG OUT WITH THESE CHARACTERS

Attached: quentin-tarantino-tenth-movie-01.jpg (480x320, 31K)

Rob is easily one of the best film critic video creators in this decade. It's embarrassing seeing some 18 year old snot nosed kid putting out a 20 minute anime OP analysis and believing his "video essay" constitutes actual thought worthy content.

Based

Fuck off, Rob

He just didn't get it.

He came in thinking it was going to be Inglorious Basterds again. It's a fun comedy.

I agree with you, though some people tend to worship him because of this. He has made some retarded statements in the past such as listing rogue one as one of the best movies of the decade (that movie is bafflingly incompetent on a filmmaking level much like most live action disney movies in the past decade) and his own movie sucks balls. Still, I respect his opinions even when I disagree since he actually seems to have a working brain.
There's some autists on this board who will hate him regardless because he dislikes BR2049 when in fact I believe he was too soft on that movie, the plot and characters simply don't make any sense and it has a dedicated audience solely because it looks decent and does not have ADD editing (so the bare minimum that any movie should have) but most importantly because people latched on to it as an incel allegory in an age in which anyone who isn't a successful charismatic chad thundercock is generally looked down upon

This guy is boring...
Cant watch his videos. Ill wait for armond, at least he is interesting to read.

>its boring
>no relatable characters
its like reading a shitty Yea Forums post.

>He has made some retarded statements in the past such as listing rogue one as one of the best movies of the decade

Holy Christ

Ager is based af

This guy unironically has literal autism.

Last time I ridiculed his "the Monolith in 2001 is a screen" interpretation on this board I got a suspicious amount of insistent replies defending him, all coming from one guy.

I think basterds is fucking trash while once upon a time is tarantino's only good movie since jackie brown

Rob ager's biggest strength and weakness is that he is the ultimate boomer.

considering the monolith was meant to be a literal actual screen in preproduction I don't have much of a problem with that interpretation

You are correct.
The film isn't 3 hours, Midsommar also isn't 3 hours. Is he retarded?
>story
>story
This type of people shouldn't watch films.

he's advertising this garbage
don't bump this

lol, no one gives a shot about his BR2049 review. We take the piss out of him because his analyses are Room 237 tier.

Cry more, roastie

I respect Rob "Ready Player One in his top 20 sci fi movies" Agers opinion.

I don't think he's ever sunk as low into the head canon levels of Rm 237

Ager also doesn't think The Shining says anything about the moon landing, so that's a really unfair criticism

>Former FBI profiler John E. Douglas wrote in his book Mindhunter that, in his opinion, "forensic and behavioral evidence points conclusively to Wayne Williams as the killer of eleven young men in Atlanta." He added, however, that he believed there was "no strong evidence linking him to all or even most of the deaths and disappearances of children in that city between 1979 and 1981".

This guy got pleb filtered.

You must have a very high IQ to properly appreciate the scene of the cat lady with big tiddies

This
Cliff carried the movie

Fuck off, Rob

yeah that explains why he was barely ever mentioned on this board before BR2049 came out

He swore?! he never does that

>Rob ager's biggest strength and weakness is that he is the ultimate boomer.

yes

Rob Ager has been a meme on here since 2014. lurk more

In all honesty, what a fucking idiot. He has no idea how to review. His vapid opinions are smeared all over his viewing. Complete dummy.